PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ever we needed proof that the huns are thick. This one clearly hasn't worked out the tattelle name us made up. I clicked on the profile and there is literally nothing The Patchwork Massive to go on there in terms of bollocking a chroll. No wonder they continue to believe her lies 🤣

Edited to add - did the hun mean bollocks rather than blocks? Trying to work out how being blocked would motivate someone 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If ever we needed proof that the huns are thick. This one clearly hasn't worked out the tattelle name us made up. I clicked on the profile and there is literally nothing The Patchwork Massive to go on there in terms of bollocking a chroll. No wonder they continue to believe her lies 🤣

Edited to add - did the hun mean bollocks rather than blocks? Trying to work out how being blocked would motivate someone 🙃
And this one... shes on another planet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Are you Olivia or Tattelle?

Reactions: 1
Out of all the scams shes pulled, I would LOVE to know where all those vouchers went at Xmas. Surely noone can believe £15k worth of vouchers were given out to all her warriors? I think the Emily situation stems from this, and this is a massive part of why neither of them will speak about one another.

Reactions: 36
I'm sure I could hear Rachel yelling oooohhhhhhhh aaarrrreeee weeeeeeee yet again this birthday when it was revealed she would be forced to spend her birthday with her children for the first time in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are you Olivia or Tattelle?
How did you guess? Nope. If I comment, it is in my own name just like my mum. Spotted Paignton is my guilty pleasure. I'm there for the comments and have those posts on notify as they combine my love of Tattle with my desire for justice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How did you guess? Nope. If I comment, it is in my own name just like my mum. Spotted Paignton is my guilty pleasure. I'm there for the comments and have those posts on notify as they combine my love of Tattle with my desire for justice 😂
I would love to see your mum go for her. From what u have said in the past with R being scared of her, thats PayPal money I'd pay to see 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
For what it’s worth I don’t think Josh was sacked and I also think that’s why she mentioned the alleged ‘marker’ (which is obviously bollocks anyway) because Torquay Police fb page was tagged in the spotted post. She wants to be really careful what she says about D&C because although the Police get a tit rep and rightly so in a lot of cases sadly, there are decent people who work there who would see this and wonder what the duck is going on.

Reactions: 9
The pic Sloshy put up of them on the grid is massive ick vibes that they have just had a dirty session in the scampervan 🤢🤢🤢 both look a bit like they have been caught out, what a weird pic to decide to post 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just been lurking on spotted and theres a post ( which made me laugh) " why are so many houses for sale in Hambleton Way". Another from D&C police actually naming a police officer ( dismissed ) for accessing the police computer and harassing 2 people also gave friends a lift in his police car with his blue lights on. I'm convinced he ( slosh) managed to convince his boss he has mental health issues, as D& C do name those they dismiss.

Reactions: 16
Even the camel toe joined the birthday celebrations 🐪
Shame that Edie forgot to put on trousers or a skirt with her outfit.
IMG_9135.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thread Suggestion.
I’m slim scammer, yes I’m the real scammer.. All you other Slim Tattlers are just jealous.. Will the real Slim Felicity please stand up? (In my best Eminem voice) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I see the apicellas and friends have liked some of the comments, I wish waynbo would add his two pennies worth too.

Come of waynbo, now's your chance !
---
Bet she's well pissed off she now has TWO posts on spotted slating her 🤣
There will be another live troll rant tomorrow all about how the cuntasauras' ruined her birthday 🙄

Reactions: 32
Edies Nan has liked the tattle link on spotted.
Just imagine if Edies grandparents and dad spoke on their Facebook and Instagram about rach like she does about the boys mum and sebs sex life and Josh’s police protection…. Just imagine… heads would roll!!!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.