PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her normal MO is to send out a couple of distractions and then what ever it is blows over. However I’m not sure this time it will.

Reactions: 8
Thought I’d have a skeg at the fb post again. Come across this on the Stacey Solomon post…
Tatelle PayPalscam ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How do you guys even thing these names up? I'm expecting a fake Rachel Hambleton next 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know the PayPal scam distressed many followers, but if I am honest, i would like to know exactly where/how the estimated £16,000 per month from Patreon is being
spent,.

Reactions: 35
Stacy Solomon is in Paignton.... I hope she snubs Rachel especially when she's so dying to be in that little group!

Reactions: 11
I know the PayPal scam distressed many followers, but if I am honest, i would like to know exactly where/how the estimated £16,000 per month from Patreon is being
spent,.
At this point, I'd like to know what the duck she does with all the free Tesco shops. She sure as tit doesn't cook with it. When she tries, she ends up with slurry. We all know Sloshy only attempts roasts. The rest of the time they eat out for the gram.

Where the hell does all the food go? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At this point, I'd like to know what the duck she does with all the free Tesco shops. She sure as tit doesn't cook with it. When she tries, she ends up with slurry. We all know Sloshy only attempts roasts. The rest of the time they eat out for the gram.

Didn’t she claim she funds the centres for foodstuffs? Maybe towards there? Or maybe she asks Tesco for donations. Who knows at this point! I imagine she’s being a detective on all of us since the Tattle Wiki page was linked 🥴🥸

Reactions: 10
Patreon is PayPal #2
PayPal was the beta test. Patreon is so much more refined as she is offering extra content, a news letter, and a podcast (yeh right). People think they're buying a product that benefits vulnerable women. If challenged, she can simply name her price in terms of what she thinks she should be rewarded in return for her time creating the Patreon content and argue that what is left is used to fund the "refuge".

Reactions: 13
She is clear that the rachisonpatreon money goes to her. That's what she means by helps her do what she loves doing.

The patchwork is for the centre.

What I don't understand is why that has never been raised. Surely it should be the other way around.
Surely, that's why the huns offer the go fund me's and donations because they know their £5 is not going there.

When this all comes out and I am sure it will, she is going to say it was never said that the £5 a month goes to the centre. Its not written. Any anything that is said was implied can be argued.

Reactions: 17
She is clear that the rachisonpatreon money goes to her. That's what she means by helps her do what she loves doing.

The patchwork is for the centre.

What I don't understand is why that has never been raised. Surely it should be the other way around.
Surely, that's why the huns offer the go fund me's and donations because they know their £5 is not going there.

When this all comes out and I am sure it will, she is going to say it was never said that the £5 a month goes to the centre. Its not written. Any anything that is said was implied can be argued.
It's EXACTLY the same as PayPal. She never actually said "send me money every month via PayPal and it will be spent on helping abused women", she said it was "to enable me to continue doing what I love". She never lied, she just never made it explicitly clear that what she loves is designer clothes, shoes and handbags, expensive meals out, weekends away without her kids, paying people to be her friends, and now a £55k camper van.

Reactions: 48

Probably shoved in the tit cupboard along with the #gifted tat that she hordes and never uses or donates!
Imagine the smell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just when we thought that Joyce had taken Rachel into a forest to celebrate her special day at a dogging meet up, they might actually be at a restaurant. Her least favourite daughter has posted a photo of her grandmother in a restaurant setting.
Unless they are celebrating Rachel's special special day without her?

Reactions: 11
Is that an old pic with her braces on that slosh has posted?
** braces paid for by her first PayPal scam book**
---
Edies Nan has liked the tattle link on spotted.
Edie’s Nan is a legend, after what R did to her family I bet she’s quietly waited for the day she got her karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really think this will be the beginning of her fall from grace, she can't censor the FB post, people are witnessing first hand that Rs troll rants are twisted lies, unlike previously she can't control the narrative on this she can't delete anything and everything being said on there is complete truth. I'm glad people are questioning where all the money has gone when she has been consistently on the beg throughout, not one person has come on under a fake profile or otherwise to say I received a hamper/bedding/toiletries/food parcel /Costa gift card !! - absolutely nothing, not one person.

Reactions: 25
Another 'client', someone mistook her for Rachel recently as she's learnt from the best. She's also writing her life story🙄

Am LOVING Edie's dad's latest post. I hope there's a hidden meaning in those words🥰
Have you seen the comments underneath it? 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.