PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a random comment here….. Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable that parents of ASD children are calling them disabled? (Rachel has shared a couple of accounts of ASD parents that use the term)… I appreciate that some parents are dealing with children at the extreme end of the scale and life is extremely difficult… I also appreciate that ‘mild’ ASD can be difficult (apologies, I’m not trying to detract and belittle anyone’s experience) …I just cringe that some people are happy to use the term disabled for ASD. ASD parents, I’m genuinely interested. Apologies if I’ve caused offence with the question. Hope you all understand what I’m trying to say.
The point I’m trying to make is, I would be sad to hear Rachel use it for Wilby. That little boy definitely shows signs of ASD, but he is bright as a button and the fact he remembers all the dinosaur names and knows all sorts of animals is amazing.
I would say it is a disability. But not everyone would. My son receives DLA and has a 1:1 at school etc. He was similar to Wilby at his age. I can’t stand Ratchet but it wouldn’t bother me if she said Wilby was disabled.

Reactions: 6
I just want to know why she is asleep inside a van, in the middle of a field, at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, with Josh taking pictures of her on a average Thursday.

Can they not try to be normal 😂🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I just want to know why she is asleep inside a van, in the middle of a field, at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, with Josh taking pictures of her on a normal Thursday.

Cos it’s for the Gram don’t you know?! 😂😂😂 R doesn’t live in the real world. She has her own thing going on with her own little bubble of cretins and hanger ons.

Reactions: 15
I just want to know why she is asleep inside a van, in the middle of a field, at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, with Josh taking pictures of her on a average Thursday.

Coz she’s up all night constantly updating Facebook! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another 'client', someone mistook her for Rachel recently as she's learnt from the best. She's also writing her life story🙄

Am LOVING Edie's dad's latest post. I hope there's a hidden meaning in those words🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Imagine feeling like you can't write what you want to in your own Mum's birthday card (whether that be a loving, personal message or just a "Happy Birthday, love you") because you know it's going to end up on the 'gram so instead you compose a poem where you rhyme "tit" with "quit".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to go back to the “co-exist” thing. To me co-exist doesn’t mean being close to each other. It isn’t a flattering thing. It’s getting on with existing despite the other person/thing existing. And therefore not letting it interfere with you or your life/growth. It’s the opposite of closeness no??

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just a random comment here….. Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable that parents of ASD children are calling them disabled? (Rachel has shared a couple of accounts of ASD parents that use the term)… I appreciate that some parents are dealing with children at the extreme end of the scale and life is extremely difficult… I also appreciate that ‘mild’ ASD can be difficult (apologies, I’m not trying to detract and belittle anyone’s experience) …I just cringe that some people are happy to use the term disabled for ASD. ASD parents, I’m genuinely interested. Apologies if I’ve caused offence with the question. Hope you all understand what I’m trying to say.
The point I’m trying to make is, I would be sad to hear Rachel use it for Wilby. That little boy definitely shows signs of ASD, but he is bright as a button and the fact he remembers all the dinosaur names and knows all sorts of animals is amazing.
Yes, I use the term disabled for my son. The only reason I would begrudge Ranch using it for Wobble is because the only reason she would use it is to make things easier for her, not to help her son.

Reactions: 12
A few songs to add to Rachel’s birthday playlist:

🎶 It’s my party and I’ll cry (troll) if I want to - Lesley Gore

🎶 Pompeii (and the walls came tumbling down) - Bastille

🎶 Cry to me (don’t you feel like crying) -
Soloman Burke

🎶 Trolls wanna have good times - Justin Timberlake from trolls the movie, dedicated to our Facebook counterparts!

Add any others you feel Rachel would like 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched GB news last night about Jack Monroe who is another scammer.
I don’t know too much about her but she has a thread on here. Anyway it was all about her Go fund me’s and how dodgy it was as it was all paid into a PayPal account.

The guy being interviewed had called her out on it and she was trying to sue him. She had even asked for go fund me to do so so. However the case was then dropped by her and no one knows what happened to the money. All he was asking for is transparency and her to say which charity the money has gone to.

It was all so similar to Ratshit and her exploits and dodgy dealings.

Reactions: 24
I don’t believe that Betsy sent that card, to me it screams of Ratchets penmanship. She has to be adored and thought of as a saviuor when in reality she is a scammer and a bully.

Reactions: 18
I watched GB news last night about Jack Monroe who is another scammer.
I don’t know too much about her but she has a thread on here. Anyway it was all about her Go fund me’s and how dodgy it was as it was all paid into a PayPal account.

The guy being interviewed had called her out on it and she was trying to sue him. She had even asked for go fund me to do so so. However the case was then dropped by her and no one knows what happened to the money. All he was asking for is transparency and her to say which charity the money has gone to.

It was all so similar to Ratshit and her exploits and dodgy dealings.

it’s well covered on Twitter too

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.