PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a random comment here….. Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable that parents of ASD children are calling them disabled? (Rachel has shared a couple of accounts of ASD parents that use the term)… I appreciate that some parents are dealing with children at the extreme end of the scale and life is extremely difficult… I also appreciate that ‘mild’ ASD can be difficult (apologies, I’m not trying to detract and belittle anyone’s experience) …I just cringe that some people are happy to use the term disabled for ASD. ASD parents, I’m genuinely interested. Apologies if I’ve caused offence with the question. Hope you all understand what I’m trying to say.
The point I’m trying to make is, I would be sad to hear Rachel use it for Wilby. That little boy definitely shows signs of ASD, but he is bright as a button and the fact he remembers all the dinosaur names and knows all sorts of animals is amazing.
It is a disability though, it’s a neurological condition.

Reactions: 14
Theres another patreon payer thats now commented and said she cancelled a few months back due to realising her money didn't go to the centres and she didn't even realise there were 2 patreons (one for R and one for the centre) it seems alot of them dont know about the centre one and assume the main one is for that purpose! Shes also admitted that patreon asked her why she wanted to cancel and she ticked the box to say she couldn't afford it because she was too scared to say the real reason because R would have doxxed her and contacted her employers!! Shes also admitted the fb shes commenting from is new because again, she doesn't want her employers contacted saying shes a troll when shes not, all shes done is cancel her payment.

Its disgusting that R makes people feel this way after all the money they have donated!! Shes a bleeping head I swear!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Just a random comment here….. Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable that parents of ASD children are calling them disabled? (Rachel has shared a couple of accounts of ASD parents that use the term)… I appreciate that some parents are dealing with children at the extreme end of the scale and life is extremely difficult… I also appreciate that ‘mild’ ASD can be difficult (apologies, I’m not trying to detract and belittle anyone’s experience) …I just cringe that some people are happy to use the term disabled for ASD. ASD parents, I’m genuinely interested. Apologies if I’ve caused offence with the question. Hope you all understand what I’m trying to say.
The point I’m trying to make is, I would be sad to hear Rachel use it for Wilby. That little boy definitely shows signs of ASD, but he is bright as a button and the fact he remembers all the dinosaur names and knows all sorts of animals is amazing.
Yes my asd teen is classed as disabled, it’s classed as a learning disability rather than physical.
One of the many “invisible disabilities’ that people mention.
So yes as a parent of an asd child, I don’t see anything wrong in using the term disabled, other parents might not agree, but that’s my personal view.
---
‘Stace’ is in Paignton today, wonder if she’ll go see her bestie 👀
As if 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Eugh Betsy writing all that gushing over the top shite in her birthday card knowing full well her Mum will post it on social media and she’ll have people blowing smoke up her arse which will in turn give her the validation she craves. Dopamine-by-proxy.

Reactions: 15
Coexist forever? What the duck is that all about? I don't understand why she keeps saying she can't wait to spend forever with her favourites, it just sounds really creepy.

That must have been one really long pregnancy too if Rachel was 21 when she was pregnant with Bekind.
View attachment 2178929
The text looks like it’s photo shopped onto the card and it dosent actually exist on the card.. it looks like it’s hovering.. the spacing dosent add up on any of it… why would Betsy write about them fleeing a DV situation when she was only 6 at the time? For her mothers birthday? Surely she’d want to write about how amazing her dearest mummy is and not a traumatic event?

Im calling bullshit. Trying to remind her huns why they follow her and why she’s the original warrior.

She has serious issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Get the impression she’s trying hammer the ‘I have friends that I don’t pay’ point home?

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else spend their birthday reposting the messages they receive? No. Just Rach- ' i do have friends look as all my messages' to prove it.x
---
Get the impression she’s trying hammer the ‘I have friends that I don’t pay’ point home?
Snap, just posted similar. X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is basically training Betsy to write about when she was six etc like rachet writes about when she was 4 and her mum left and didn’t get the trainers.

Reactions: 16
So not to change the subject too much and I apologise if this has been addressed… but why is the patron money not shown on her accounts? How does it work with paying her? Seemingly she has nearly £200k going somewhere but her accounts don’t suggest that 👀

Reactions: 16
I have just had another look at Facebook and the comments are still coming 😃 I am trying not to get my hopes up, but honestly I hope this is the start of her downfall. It’s been a long time coming, I think she is going to regret buying the campervan, I think that is what has started the questions about her lifestyle and how the hell she can afford everything.

Reactions: 23
Iv never known anyone or their children to constantly bring up their negative past experiences at every damn opportunity and then still spout that they have "come so far and survived"
No, no you haven't! If your still banging on about it every day after 20 odd years then go get proper therapy
I had an extremely traumatic childhood with every kind of abuse and neglect.

I’d be happy to never mention it again. I just want to get on and be a better mum to my little ones.

why would you want to keep bringing it up and thinking about it? It truly baffles me. surely even the nicest, most obsessed huns must be getting a little bored by now?

She certainly does need therapy! No doubt about that 🙆🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I had an extremely traumatic childhood with every kind of abuse and neglect.

I’d be happy to never mention it again. I just want to get on and be a better mum to my little ones.

why would you want to keep bringing it up and thinking about it? It truly baffles me. surely even the nicest, most obsessed huns must be getting a little bored by now?

She certainly does need therapy! No doubt about that 🙆🏼‍♀️
Exactly. Everytime I get triggered about my past abusive relationship I just want the ground to swallow me up and I never tell anyone iv been triggered, I just go quiet.
My kids certainly do not know anything at all about my past and even if they asked I would keep most of it to myself, especially the details.
Ffs even edie knows about Rs stories, its just inappropriate and unnecessary.
And even IF betsy did remember some things, don't keep dragging it back up to remind her of it 🤦‍♀️
R does the same with everyone, whenever she wishes anyone happy birthday she has to always mention bad things like " remember the time social services called you" or "i remember when you called me sobbing because of so and so"
its just bleeping weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.