PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn't for the money I think Betsy would probably have fucked her mum off a long time ago. We know she's already spent time in hotels and with her sisters when Rabies has kicked her out.
Its quite an obvious, desperate pattern here isn't it.
R buys everyone to love her and to stay.
She tried to buy her mum with the sofas, she's tried to buy numerous friends including ones she's desperate to have (bribing joshs ex work colleges wives with gifts to see if they will befriend her) , she very clearly buys joshs affection, we see it with seb very clearly that the only time he's nice to her is if he wants money or expensive items, she does it with edie with her extravagant Xmas lists, and shes doing it with betsy now.
Its quite sad really because if she didn't have the scammed money she actually would have nothing and no one because guaranteed josh wouldn't even stick around!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Its quite an obvious, desperate pattern here isn't it.
R buys everyone to love her and to stay.
She tried to buy her mum with the sofas, she's tried to buy numerous friends including ones she's desperate to have (bribing joshs ex work colleges wives with gifts to see if they will befriend her) , she very clearly buys joshs affection, we see it with seb very clearly that the only time he's nice to her is if he wants money or expensive items, she does it with edie with her extravagant Xmas lists, and shes doing it with betsy now.
Its quite sad really because if she didn't have the scammed money she actually would have nothing and no one because guaranteed josh wouldn't even stick around!
My alki mum tried to buy my affection and attention. Didnā€™t end well !
Although I milked it as a teenager !

Reactions: 14
My alki mum tried to buy my affection and attention. Didnā€™t end well !
Although I milked it as a teenager !
My dad tried to buy my attention! Offering lifts, money, out for tea etc! It worked till I was 17/18 and then didn't need it! Stopped going round and eventually lost contact with him!

Reactions: 10
My dad tried to buy my attention! Offering lifts, money, out for tea etc! It worked till I was 17/18 and then didn't need it! Stopped going round and eventually lost contact with him!
My mum would take me shopping and buy me clothes and bags out of guilt which I accepted but yes I was 15-20 but I put up with her being drunk all the time and I had to parent my parents. I detached myself from her and now she is dead and my alki dad I donā€™t see him as he is off his rocker with the drink now. My kids donā€™t know anything about this as it was their grandparents. I just want to be the parent my parents werenā€™t !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine your workplace being so toxic that you are forced to chip in for a Ā£300 gift just so your boss doesnā€™t sulk. Used to piss me off when I had to put a quid in an envelope in the office for birthdays šŸ¤£

She hasnā€™t managed to top ā€œoh are we?ā€ this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It is most odd that not one person in that household can just write;

Happy Birthday Mum/Rachel
Hope you have a lovely day
Love ā€¦ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Coexist forever? What the duck is that all about? I don't understand why she keeps saying she can't wait to spend forever with her favourites, it just sounds really creepy.

That must have been one really long pregnancy too if Rachel was 21 when she was pregnant with Bekind.
View attachment 2178929
What a load of crap. Iā€™m sorry but I feel youā€™ve done something so wrong in helping your children cope with their ā€˜traumaā€™ if it has to be mentioned in birthday cards. Either that or Betsy knows this is the kind of thing her mother wants to read in her birthday cards.
just write happy birthday, have a good one, you deserve it or something to that effect ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What a load of crap. Iā€™m sorry but I feel youā€™ve done something so wrong in helping your children cope with their ā€˜traumaā€™ if it has to be mentioned in birthday cards. Either that or Betsy knows this is the kind of thing her mother wants to read in her birthday cards.
just write happy birthday, have a good one, you deserve it or something to that effect ffs
Iv never known anyone or their children to constantly bring up their negative past experiences at every damn opportunity and then still spout that they have "come so far and survived"
No, no you haven't! If your still banging on about it every day after 20 odd years then go get proper therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 46
i had to flick through her stories the big dots of death divvy . They all just looked too fun for me shes such fun so cool and having the best time evahhhhh so have that chrolls !
And she might be show casing a bump as a massive deflection from facebook oooh shes a calculating bint
---
And she defiantly moonpigged that card to herself

Reactions: 19
Betsy has put the birthday dance video on her stories šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Didn't someone write on here they wished someone could upload the dancing video...... and then it magically appears!
---
Iv never known anyone or their children to constantly bring up their negative past experiences at every damn opportunity and then still spout that they have "come so far and survived"
No, no you haven't! If your still banging on about it every day after 20 odd years then go get proper therapy
It's all the time, okay you had a tit few years! Your mother has made money from your misery!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon Porky Penguin made the card on Raqs say so. No way would Bekind think to sort anything out for her mum while on her travels, sheā€™s as selfish as her mother šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
My kids say happy birthday mum, love you millions x and I'm happy with that. No need for a gushing birthday post.

Reactions: 17
It is most odd that not one person in that household can just write;

Happy Birthday Mum/Rachel
Hope you have a lovely day
Love ā€¦ xx
Mr Bennington thinks Iā€™m OTT for writing:

To little Bennington

Happy birthday

We love you always and are so proud of you
Love us xxx šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I might have to show him this for future reference šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few people from Facebook are going to come here for a look, letā€™s hope the look at the wiki (the pink button at the top of the page šŸ˜‰)
More people are seeing the light.

Didn't someone write on here they wished someone could upload the dancing video...... and then it magically appears!
---
I definitely think she has an account here. I also agree with others that she stays in her mums good books to stay the favourite and get things thrown at her.

She's 18 and doesn't know any different. I feel for her along with the other kids. It must be exhausting having a mum like her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Felicity or Olivia could have a search for "Tattle" on Spotted Paignton and bump up a thread from 2019 that is also very similar to the one now? :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Just seen the card, Bekind has obviously inherited her mothers writing skills šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a random comment hereā€¦.. Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable that parents of ASD children are calling them disabled? (Rachel has shared a couple of accounts of ASD parents that use the term)ā€¦ I appreciate that some parents are dealing with children at the extreme end of the scale and life is extremely difficultā€¦ I also appreciate that ā€˜mildā€™ ASD can be difficult (apologies, Iā€™m not trying to detract and belittle anyoneā€™s experience) ā€¦I just cringe that some people are happy to use the term disabled for ASD. ASD parents, Iā€™m genuinely interested. Apologies if Iā€™ve caused offence with the question. Hope you all understand what Iā€™m trying to say.
The point Iā€™m trying to make is, I would be sad to hear Rachel use it for Wilby. That little boy definitely shows signs of ASD, but he is bright as a button and the fact he remembers all the dinosaur names and knows all sorts of animals is amazing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.