PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree he doesn’t work for the police anymore, my family member was a police officer and I was sat there when her teenage daughter’s boyfriend mentioned drugs and she said to him. “I will pretend I didn’t hear that (gives him a look) if you do I will have to report you”

Again she it talking bullshit.

Reactions: 20
I've never known a grown adult make such a big deal out of their own birthday 😂 She just loves herself on that pedestal.

Reactions: 33
Sloshy's latest reel needs the Benny Hill theme with it, especially when he's speeded up the bit where he's chewing with his mouth wide open🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Coexist forever? What the duck is that all about? I don't understand why she keeps saying she can't wait to spend forever with her favourites, it just sounds really creepy.

That must have been one really long pregnancy too if Rachel was 21 when she was pregnant with Bekind.
View attachment 2178929
She "couldn't wait to spend forever saving lives" with Emily, look how that turned out!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The huns are creaming themselves over Rach today. A queen was born today, crying their hearts out in tesco/school/who gives a tit and saying she's the best parent to all 6.

I can see Betsy ending up on the toxic pile when she's had enough of her vile mother and decides to reveal the truth.
IMG_9125.jpeg
IMG_9124.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sloshy's latest reel needs the Benny Hill theme with it, especially when he's speeded up the bit where he's chewing with his mouth wide open🤦🏻‍♀️
The song he's put over that reel, Only You by Yazoo, is one of the saddest break up songs ever. Such an odd choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The song he's put over that reel, Only You by Yazoo, is one of the saddest break up songs ever. Such an odd choice.
Give the poor guy a chance, he's only recently discovered Dire Straits. It must be amazing to discover there's a world of music out there outside of Madchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He’s not the music expert he thinks he is! He’s just looked at the title and gone that’ll do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The huns are creaming themselves over Rach today. A queen was born today, crying their hearts out in tesco/school/who gives a tit and saying she's the best parent to all 6.

I can see Betsy ending up on the toxic pile when she's had enough of her vile mother and decides to reveal the truth.
View attachment 2179033View attachment 2179035
"The proof is in the card" wtf? That's just Bratsy saying all the tit she knows her narcissistic mother will lap up, making sure she's still the favourite!

Reactions: 39
Give the poor guy a chance, he's only recently discovered Dire Straits. It must be amazing to discover there's a world of music out there outside of Madchester.
Lol. I listened and thought "Okay, fair enough" 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just wait until betsys gravy train runs out of steam.. R won't be flavour of the year then.
Its quite clear that betsy is only sucking up to her because she's receiving money for her travels from her mum.
Guaranteed if R didn't give her whatever she wanted R would be the worst mother ever 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Betsy only sent that ridiculous piece of stationary to make sure mummy dearest transfers another few hundred quid for her solo travels…oops my mistake, I meant long holiday with her mates.
Meanwhile Slosh is being gaslit by a dog and uploading break up songs.
---
Just wait until betsys gravy train runs out of steam.. R won't be flavour of the year then.
Its quite clear that betsy is only sucking up to her because she's receiving money for her travels from her mum.
Guaranteed if R didn't give her whatever she wanted R would be the worst mother ever 🤷‍♀️
I just said the same. It’s so obvious.

Reactions: 22

How crappy are these people raising their kids if they think she is parenting goals? Kids are dragging themselves up, she does bog all. So how low is their bar for parenting then?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"The proof is in the card" wtf? That's just Bratsy saying all the tit she knows her narcissistic mother will lap up, making sure she's still the favourite!
Clearly needs a bank transfer. Or a plane ticket to OZ when she's back!

Reactions: 16
Betsy only sent that ridiculous piece of stationary to make sure mummy dearest transfers another few hundred quid for her solo travels…oops my mistake, I meant long holiday with her mates.
Meanwhile Slosh is being gaslit by a dog and uploading break up songs.
---

I just said the same. It’s so obvious.
If it wasn't for the money I think Betsy would probably have fucked her mum off a long time ago. We know she's already spent time in hotels and with her sisters when Rabies has kicked her out.

Reactions: 28
If it wasn't for the money I think Betsy would probably have fucked her mum off a long time ago. We know she's already spent time in hotels and with her sisters when Rabies has kicked her out.
Agreed. Everything Betsy does is for the money & to ensure she’s still top dog of all the patchwork offspring. Another narc, just like her mother. Once the money dries up ( if it ever does) she will turn like the tide that one.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.