Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
these two responses! So the centre is referral only… I’m sure she said with the Paignton one at least that you could just walk in, they had a food bank, cafe, laundrette, also it’s never bloody open.

my local women’s centre ia contactable every single day. You can just walk in.
Also the lack of funds! She’s just bought at 55k campervan and this person is telling you how to give them funds! Please someone comment about the camper and the 16k a month patroen funds
That explains why its always empty then... because no respected gp,social worker or midwife would EVER refer anyone to that piece of shit centre! Especially when there are more legitimate well known organisations that they can refer to!
Jesus Dani, get some self respect ffs!

Reactions: 41

ClArt20138

Rach's out of office this weekend / Thread suggestion "We're off again in our Scampervan, direct financial queries to Joanne"

• Haha
  • Heart

x12x12x

VIP Member
I have to go back to the “co-exist” thing. To me co-exist doesn’t mean being close to each other. It isn’t a flattering thing. It’s getting on with existing despite the other person/thing existing. And therefore not letting it interfere with you or your life/growth. It’s the opposite of closeness no??

• Heart

Bennington12

Iv never known anyone or their children to constantly bring up their negative past experiences at every damn opportunity and then still spout that they have "come so far and survived"
No, no you haven't! If your still banging on about it every day after 20 odd years then go get proper therapy
I had an extremely traumatic childhood with every kind of abuse and neglect.

I’d be happy to never mention it again. I just want to get on and be a better mum to my little ones.

why would you want to keep bringing it up and thinking about it? It truly baffles me. surely even the nicest, most obsessed huns must be getting a little bored by now?

She certainly does need therapy! No doubt about that 🙆🏼‍♀️

• Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Why does Sloshy look like he's wearing a latex mask? I just showed Mr Ogre and he said it looks like Sloth from the Goonies.
IMG_9065.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Nothing is ever her fault is it 🤣
Biggest eye roll.
I'm suprised she didn't say she had spare tuna sandwiches left now 🤣
You say the step sisters had to side with their mum.... well maybe betsy felt like she had to side with you???
I'm sure deep down betsy knows what ur like and what ur capable of, but because ur her mother (unfortunately) she feels a need to stand by you (probably because its easier than the abuse she would no doubt get from you if she went against u, or because she loves getting bank rolled by you, or both 🤷‍♀️)
Just like she feels the need to be a parent to her siblings because your incapable of that! Or because she needs to looks out for her siblings because again, ur incapable of that aswell!
I'm sure betsy secretly contacts her sisters behind ur back!
Also, u don't mention the fact that you abused those 3 girls when they were little aswell! And their mother when u was with Wayne.... u can't blame him for everything!

Absolutely Vanessa should contact a solicitor and get a gag order against R because its getting tedious, repetitive and just boring now.
Its ok if your "poorly in the head" but God forbid anyone else is then that makes them a troll???
Because I can guarantee u made V poorly continuously for years on end. The same as the boys mum!

sunmyvibes

This response!
She never takes a holiday..
they work throughout the night… not saving women they don’t trying to get Rachel more money for her private bank they might
She used her own money to fund the centres, no she uses the huns money to line her pockets
She’s barely got any money but owns a 55k camper, goes away at least once a month, buys her and the kids designer clothes. No she’s got no money…
I’m going without a cost coffee but the money won’t go to that con artist instead it’s going towards rise in the cost of food to feed my own kids and I’d rather have a costa coffee then give that con artist my money

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Y’all ready for this 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

sunmyvibes

I’ve screen shot the comments for those who can’t see them. Makes interesting reading. Bet rancids saked dani

Attachments

• Heart
For any huns coming here to see what the troll post was about. It’s on spotted Paignton.
3 dots on the right at the top, click that, then search, put in patchwork. Go see for yourself! 👍

• Heart

Flossy McFluff

Yeah I got the impression that an episode of Line of Duty had been on the telly recently and she got all her information from the 30 second snippet she watched. Obviously big Hastings calls her up individually to let them know one of us troll bastards have been on the blower again.

As other posters have said, markers are on files for serious issues - DV, weapons, serious violence, bloodborne diseases etc...something that could put an officer or member of the public at serious harm if not dealt with it the correct manner...not the fact that your bint wife does wee Instagram videos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
The song he's put over that reel, Only You by Yazoo, is one of the saddest break up songs ever. Such an odd choice.
Give the poor guy a chance, he's only recently discovered Dire Straits. It must be amazing to discover there's a world of music out there outside of Madchester.

• Haha
I just caught up on all your reactions to those videos and you’ve all made very valid points. But do you know what’s really bugging me? What’s really ticking me off, and I just can’t get over it… the way she says fucking bald!! 😂

‘can you imagine going bold?’ 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
More people are liking the comments on Spotted Paignton, including ex family members.
I really hope that the word is getting around that Rachel is having a bit of a crisis at Patchwork HQ
Noticed that edie's grandma has liked nearly all the comments 🤣
But thats ok because R has already told people that shes a troll 🤦‍♀️
Its not because she knows R personally and dislikes her!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Somerset girl

VIP Member
"it's always when I'm spending money etc that the trolling happens" yeah Rach because people don't like being lied to about where their money is going you absolute idiot.

Noticed that edie's grandma has liked nearly all the comments 🤣
But thats ok because R has already told people that shes a troll 🤦‍♀️
Its not because she knows R personally and dislikes her!
I wish I knew E’s Nan, she doesn’t give a fuck does she?! 😂 I imagine her as kind of a Blanche from Corrie type of lady! 😂
But how R can call her a troll I do not know. She has very good reason not to like her. Apart from the way she exploits her granddaughter on social media I think R might of forgotten how terribly she treated this lady’s son. Stopping him seeing his daughter and putting him through going to court to fight for her, and for no good reason because by her own admission he’s a very good father!

Oh please, it’s a bloody Spotted post- I hardly think the FBI are going to get involved. I for one have found it very entertaining 🤣. She deserves whatever bad press she gets, she has fucked over that many people and left a trail of destruction in her wake. I’m living for her being called out.
And no, it’s not me. I couldn’t be bothered with the effort.
I find it always goes weird on here, just when it seems she’s getting her just desserts, people go into hand ringing mode. Despite saying for years that they’d love to see R get her comeuppance. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Whoever this felicity is, she needs to be careful what she's saying now because she's literally just accused V and E of taking illegal substances whilst in the workplace and storing drugs there, accused them of both having criminal records, stated that dani has now been sacked and has serious mental health issues.
I'd be very suprised if its the member we all think it is because I'd be shocked if she went that far and there's also a time difference for her? So she wouldn't be active throughout the whole day unless she's had zero sleep!

Moody has a habit of playing nice and then getting nasty so I'm in 2 minds to think its her, I could be wrong. But whoever it is, has gone too far now imo.

• Wow