Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rach you know how when you gave Seb that £50 for his tracksuit and he “treated” his girlfriend to new nails and you got pi$$ed because you felt as if you treated her to the nails weeellll that’s how the people who donate money or subscribe to your patreon accounts feel. They think they are giving money to help women and children who have escaped DV situations and you rock up in your new camper van after claiming you are living off fresh air. Touché my friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 109

VCJR

VIP Member
A big thank you to all who think I'm Felicity.
Brilliant detective work.
Would you believe I've got enough going wrong in my personal life at the moment to spend my spare time trolling Rachel Hambleton.
We've recently moved again, a few thousand kms.
Within 4 days, I was robbed in the middle of the day.
They took my coat, my bag, which included my purse, £150.00, credit card, debit card, my ID, my mobile phone and other personal items.
The police aren't interested and our insurance company aren't being very helpful.
So I'm currently using an old phone with a battery life of 30 minutes, an old tablet & my husband's phone occasionally, to access the internet.
I am dealing with Rachel Hamilton's doxxing with a solicitor, the police and the ICO, not through Spotted Paignton.
But thanks anyway.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
I'm a little fragile after watching Eurovision last night but I've been inspired to write the next UK entry for 2024. Thanks to Lurking2007 for the inspiration from your proposed thread title back In April.

Joshy used to work as a cop
Snooping got him sacked
He's down on his luck, it's tough
Oooh so tough

Ratchet scams the hunnies all day
Abandoned by her mam
She brings home a campervan, for Instagram
Oooh for Instagram

She said we gotta hold on to what we got
It doesn't make a difference if you're a copper or not
We got each other, so let's desert the kids
For a big money pot

Whooooah we're already there
Whooooah-oh livin' on fresh air
Take my hand and we'll scam, scam, scam
Whooooah-oh livin' on fresh air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @thegibb 🎉🎉🎉

Please vote in the poll to choose a name for the new van bought with fresh air!

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- On PatreCON, Ratchet Rach admitted that she spent the weekend on Gangsta Granny's sofa because she'd had an argument with Toupee Terence. Because what adult doesn't fall out with their partner and then run off, leaving him and their kids, to his mum's house? 🤷 Also, surely GG doesn't live in a 1 bedroom house, so why was she on the sofa? Or is it because Isaac is living there, and the spare room is now his? Tattlers were also left wondering why Rabies went there when she has so many BFFs all the time. None clearly love her hard enough to put her up for a weekend after a lover's tiff While Fungal Fanny was off sobbing herself to sleep on Helen's sofa, Lula (you know, her daughter) was unwell with tonsillitis. But getting sympathy and bacon sandwiches off old Ma Marshall was more important. Anyway, after she left, GG had a fall, so they were trying to persuade her to come and stay at the Patchwork House of Horrors for a few days "because we've got a downstairs bathroom". Granny's not keen though, and who can blame her when the "bathroom" is the size of a prison shower and is decorated to look like the walls are smeared with shit?
- also on Patreon, she's talking about holding Wilbert back a year (August baby, non verbal, violent level 3 autistic etc), despite how much progress he has made at preschool with proper support and encouragement. She also said that she'd met the Big Boss who oversees all ECHPs while on a hen do (🤥) who happened to overhear her talking about Wibble (🤥). This mysterious lady kept saying she's not "sin" Wilby's case and "it's not a no" 🤥 and also said that if she was Ratchet, she'd hold him back starting school. Now let's just say on the off chance that Rabies DID go on a hen do that she didn't share the shit out of, and she WAS wailing about her poor little violent, non verbal child not getting the ECHP she thought he was getting, the chances of the overall head of everything happening to be in the same place, listening in, and joining in to the conversation and giving professional advice (without having any knowledge of Wilbert and his case other than what Rancid told her over a couple of cocktails) is extremely fucking slim. So slim in fact, that it would be highly inappropriate for that person to identify themselves and give any sort of advice whatsoever 🤷
- Lula's been poorly with tonsillitis, which Bratsy rang from the Philippines to tell mum of the year.
- the plan for the camper van is to pull Wilbert out of preschool every other Friday (when Edie gets picked up from school be her dad) so they can go off camping. Presumably Seb, Lula and Isaac will be left to fend for themselves while they play happy families with only one of their children. How long before Wilbert's kicking off because he can't stand to be out of his routine and in a strange place? 🙄
- She's back on the shit cookery videos, showing off her crappy chicken pasta, including green beans but she usually uses "mange towt". Another tag for Magimix and telling Pocket Money Pete that she wants a bigger one for her birthday (clearly hoping for a freebie). Anorak Alan couldn't resist eye-fucking himself in the camera (on the new moving holder that she couldn't stop complaining about). Then Edie came in, and was drawn to the camera like a moth to a flame, just like mama taught her. In went the green beans, without even having the ends chopped off. Non verbal Wilbert wandered in asking for an ice lolly. Racket was OBSESSED with talking about how "unhealthy" the dish was, with loads of cheese and cream, and wanged on about how Sloshy makes it "healthier". You'd think with kids in the house she could make a bit more of an effort to not use negative language about food and diet 🤷 yet again she got bored and Socks and Sliders Steve finished it off. They managed to dish up a single portion for Edie, who was swigging a can of full fat Coke. Five Grand Watch Freddy said that Edie has a problem with Coke, she said "coming from him" ❄❄❄ out of the mouths of babes!
- on PatreCON, she almost let slip that Sloshy left his job, then corrected herself to say "career break". He misses working though, even though he's busy and doing lots "behind the scenes" at Snatchwork. He wouldn't be able to do his role part time, but if he wants to go back full time they could make it work, they'd just have to get someone to do the school run with Edie (why Princess Patchwork with her own biznizz can't arrange her work commitments around it is unknown 🤷). When Norman NoBalls was in the police, he had loads of anxiety because the trolls were repeatedly reporting him, even though nothing ever came of it, but because it's the police they had to investigate everything and his boss would ring him even on his days off. Apparently other employers, like if he was a postman, wouldn't bother to investigate (which makes you wonder why she's so intent on catching chrolls and going to their employer, surely it's exactly the same and they won't do anything). Mannah has suggested he could go to uni and do a degree in something he loves. He liked his role in the police, but it doesn't really suit the family (assuming she's referring to the coke they enjoy on a weekend, the weed and underage drinking Seb is partaking in, all the unsafe driving etc). Someone's even mentioned going to do something to do with monitoring rare birds near oil rigs - as if old Rashflaps would let him out of her sight long enough to visit a bloody oil rig 😂 Jo's got a plan to get him doing more in the business (so is he "doing loads behind the scenes", or is he not?).
- after dropping a mere £55k on a van, Rambo was on the beg for some coolers for it. Just use some more of that Patreon cash hun, that's what it's for!
- a quick screenshot from Rashflaps showing that Lula and Isaac switch off their location on their phones, but it's ok, because Bratsy and Seb both keep theirs on now, so she knows they will "come back". Never mind that she has absolutely no idea where the younger teens are, who they're with, and what they're up to (and the local Spotted page on Facebook is constantly posting about gangs of teenagers up to no good).
- despite being a mum of so many kids who are constantly "up her arsehole", she managed to lounge in bed for a nice weekend lie in while Edie played with Wilberforce. But no, he doesn't know what a sister is and whether he has any 🤷
- Rumblestrip was lying cuddled up with a half naked Seb (it would be a bit weird if he was actually her child, but it's plain fucking odd considering he isn't), talking about drinking alcohol. Remember folks, they can't drink around him because he was SO TRAUMATISED by his mum's drinking when he was younger 🙄
- to break up a boring bank holiday, Raq decided to go on a chroll hunt 🙄 and doxxed someone (including their full email address from Patreon). Yawn. No actual evidence of any of the so-called chrolling of course, so basically Rabies has worked out someone who is on Patreon and shares bits on Tattle. That's it, she's mad that someone shares things on the internet that she *checks notes* shares on the internet.
- The gruesome twosome headed off to Go Outdoors with Wilbert to buy shit for the camper van (that fresh air they're living off is going far!). Sloshy was amazed by everything he saw, including tents and chairs, while Rango filmed and snorted the whole time. Poor Wilby was dumped in the trolley and amusing himself with a phone. The cracks in their relationship are starting to look more like bloody great crevasses, with them not even able to walk around Go Outdoors without bickering - Rancid left the list at home, she's not being helpful etc. Slosh decided to get a double sleeping bag out, lay it on the floor and get in. I fucking hope they bought it using some of the fresh air, because otherwise someone's going to buy that and sleep in it after that prick has laid in it (presumably with his shoes on). Considering he is ex Army, Merlot Mike has no clue about sleeping bags, Rambo was talking about tog (even though sleeping bags don't come in togs).
- as if the constant footage of Wilberforce looking at palm trees wasn't dull enough at the time, Ratface has resorted to sharing it again to show how far he's come since then 😴
- they're back off to Herpes Lodge soon, another mini break without the tiny turds. Who will be looking after the kids this time? Lucy didn't do a great job before, what with Lula bringing a load of mates home and trying to start a fire, so she's probably off the list. Linda? Winston? Evri Kevri? A passing salesman? The circle of trusted people has got very, very small these days!
- out for another meal, well a bowl of Hula Hoops for Wilby 🙄 and of course, 12 million dinosaurs lined up on the table. How will they all fit in the camper van?
- Shit Mum Sheila reckons loads of people have messaged her asking her to write a book about parenting teenagers. Sure they have grandma, let's get you back to the nursing home in time for dinner 🙄 Bratsy rang from wherever she is to say that Lula and Isaac are "little shits". BeKind thinks that they get away with loads of stuff that her and Seb wouldn't have been allowed to, Rabies laughed and said "yeah, I've given up". The school rang saying Isaac was feeling sick. She refused to believe he was actually unwell and wouldn't go and pick him up. She said "I haven't got a car", despite the two Volvo's, plus Bratsy's and Seb's all sitting on the driveway 🤷 anyway, come the end of school he was fine, and she could see he was spending money on her bank card. Who gives their 13 year old their bank card (again, after he spent whatever it was at the cinema the other week)? Then she had an email off the school saying he'd been in isolation all day because of his behaviour. When he finally came home, Rabies filmed and sniggered while trying to tell him he needs to behave better, and moaning at Sloshy for not backing her up, even though she decided to start while he was pissing about on the phone trying to get a gas bottle sorted.
- Hammered Harold was slurring on about his nephew having lost his air pods at Tesco. He asked Alfie what had happened, and said he wouldn't tell his mum, then once Alfie admitted he stood on one and broke it so put it in the bin, Sloshy rang Mannah straight away to tell her (so not only did he break his word, his yeasty old wife filmed him talking about it and uploaded it to Instagram).
- off to spend more fresh air in The Range, Thrushy Thelma wants bags to go in the toilet so if they have a shit, it will be in the bag and easily emptied. Hot Dog Legs Harold is adamant that nobody will be shitting in the van, they'll be using the toilets at the campsite. Seeing as she's desperate for him to hold her hand while she curls one out, how long before she tells him she needs a wee, then pretends she needs to upgrade so she can shit while he watches? 🤢
- YTS Alan has disappeared from Ratchet's bio, and been replaced by doormat Jo. Has he given up trying to manage the shit show and constant chroll rants?
- because Wilbert's only got 600 million dinosaur toys, she's bought him some more.
- Sloshy was dancing around the kitchen in his new flashing head torch, pretending he was at a rave. Cringe.
- next to arrive for the scampervan supplies was a couple of fold up chairs. Helinox ones, that retail at £160 EACH. That fresh air is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? While Cokehead Colin was fannying about putting a chair up, he was rambling on about Blur and how they're playing in July "for his birthday".
- Rashflaps posted that she was having a date with Lula, making out it was just the two of them. But Lula posted a photo of Raq and Slosh in the restaurant, because of course she can't spend time with one of her children without Spineless Steve holding her hand 🙄
- yet another ridiculous gushing post about Bratsy, how much she misses her, blah blah blah. Change the fucking record Ratshit, she fucked off to another country to escape your bullshit, just let her be. Someone then sent a message asking why Seb doesn't have a basket for his washing, Passive Aggressive Pamela weighed straight in with "he doesn't need one because his bedroom is next to the utility so I put it straight on his bed", even though we all know that by "I" she actually means Linda.
- then to try and prove that she does spend time with Seb, she showed a video of him prancing in front of the mirror while she lay on the sofa filming it. Real quality family time there. She then started talking about the state of the bin in his room, which he's thrown up in and just left. Dickhead Dad butted in talking about a recipe for a breakfast wrap he was looking on his phone - again, quality time with his firstborn. Seb was then showing Racket a tracksuit he wants that's usually £250 but on sale for £100 and asking her to give him some money to get it. Silly Seb, I thought he knew he had to wait until she was pissed to ask for money?
- Rambo's plugging the prize draw to win a stay in a hotel, £250 and a voucher for £100 to buy a REBL tracksuit. Quick mention of "we've had to park the trauma course because we've run out of money to run it" - Tattlers are sure this is the one that huns can just pay for 🤷 but anyway, Jo says no (but clearly said yes to the £55k campervan).
- the hallway is filled to the brim with all the shit they've bought for the scampervan - remember, they haven't actually been anywhere in it yet, don't know if they'll like it, but they've dropped probably thousands of pounds on all the kit. But don't forget a ticket for the prize draw because Snatchwork is running out of cash, and Rambo's living on fresh air
- off to see Gangsta Granny, who's ear that was "ripped open" when she fell over has healed remarkably quickly.
- Operation Scampervan is off! Tattlers can't wait to see the resulting shit show!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Nothing is ever her fault is it 🤣
No Ratfink, I'm starting to see a pattern around how YOU behave and treat people, and how YOU brand them as toxic and make up the biggest load of bollocks about them to make yourself look like the saviour when they won't play along with your scamming games. YOU stopped Betsy and Lula seeing their sisters because their mum pointed out valid concerns about how you were planning on running the centre (including having young, inexperienced Emily as the centre manager - look how that worked out). She chose to walk away rather than be part of your biggest scam to date. You can't stand being told you're in the wrong, so YOU decided to rewrite history to make out she was a bad person.

I would love it if Vanessa and her girls went to a solicitor and got an order to stop her from slating them online.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Theres another patreon payer thats now commented and said she cancelled a few months back due to realising her money didn't go to the centres and she didn't even realise there were 2 patreons (one for R and one for the centre) it seems alot of them dont know about the centre one and assume the main one is for that purpose! Shes also admitted that patreon asked her why she wanted to cancel and she ticked the box to say she couldn't afford it because she was too scared to say the real reason because R would have doxxed her and contacted her employers!! Shes also admitted the fb shes commenting from is new because again, she doesn't want her employers contacted saying shes a troll when shes not, all shes done is cancel her payment.

Its disgusting that R makes people feel this way after all the money they have donated!! Shes a fucking dickhead I swear!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

FridaK

VIP Member
"I'm not bothered. I just left it all for everyone else to deal with because Josh said they are only doing it because we are away camping in field and we've got the VAN on finance." said Rachael expertly applying her make up looking ever so slightly very bothered.

05F8BC62-F9D1-4629-ADD3-28A06A289772.jpeg

Pissing myself 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Imfinallyhere

Rach and her minions will be awake all night emailing each other with the best deflection story ideas. It’s got to be something off the scale so I’m thinking
Seb’s pregnant
Lula is actually 16 but said she was younger all these years for cheaper bus/flight/cinema tickets
Josh is having a sex change
Wilby has joined Mensa
Josh was asked to host this morning with Holly but turned it down as it clashes with the school run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Wotsit

VIP Member
Nhs discounts have a code right now if you know an nhs worker ?
---

My mind is blown about needing a referral. So someone has to wait until Monday morning to get hold of a health professional or such like to refer them. Shouldn’t places like rachets be open with out this ???
You'd think so wouldn't you. I don't know much about DA but I'd assume it would be worse on a weekend and very likely that more people would need help then.

Imagine finally being brave enough to flee your abusive partner, you take the kids, turn up at patchwork and it's shut. No one answers the phone either. What do you do then? No money, probably no friends or family you feel safe to go stay with incase the perpetrator finds you so you're just stuck on the street till you can possibly get an appointment with someone on Monday. Or, even worse, you have to go back to the one that hurts you. You get more abuse because you dared to leave, the kids are sobbing and confused.

You look on SM and see the person who claims to help people like you off on her jollies in her new campervan without a care in the world ignoring your calls for help. Your confused because you've always heard that this woman and her employees are available 24/7. She’s told everyone how she helps people flee in the night and got them house by Jezza the next day. Why wasn't she there to help you?

What happens then Rach ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

JW80

VIP Member
Call me dramatic if you want but I am utterly horrified about what shes revealed about Seb. I cant get it off my mind. I cannot imagine the embarrassment he must have felt and as for his girlfriend well she must want the ground to swallow her up. And that ugly fucking scamming lying cunt laughing and snorting like the pig she is at it. Imagine if that was T or Bratface caught naked in her boyfriends bed it would be applauded because they are skinny and blonde. Shes an absolute CUNT! I'll catch you all in a few threads time. I've had enough

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
At this stage you need to question the morals of her AND those who pay money (regardless of whether they think it’s going to help women) to listen to her discussing the most intimate things about her teen children / step children. Pay to hear her call her (not level 3, non verbal) child an ‘areshole’, watch her showing off yet more room refurbs, listen to her outright lies about the FB post. She can’t even hide her venom today. That’s the real measure of her - when her back is against the wall (and is rightly should be with all that misappropriated money) she is vindictive and venomous even toward her own children. She affords her ‘anonymous’ friends privacy but not her own childrens. Oh no, every single personal, private detail about them is sold on her ‘channels’ from medical to emotional to their rooms to their text messages to their tantrums to their sh!tty bums and toilet paper to their potential teen miscarriage to their sexual health. If I was S girlfriends mother I would be absolutely furious that she ‘sold’ that story about them being caught naked together, clearly engaging in something sexual. When I say furious, no amount of me cleaning my house all night would stop me going to her house and/or getting legal advice. How dare she and what kind of women pay to hear this. Despicable. No amount of money is worth it. There are plenty of other refuges and DA charities that don’t need to exploit vulnerable people to fund them and they have to fight hard to get even a fraction of what she takes home a month, even by ethical means.

• Heart

Aunt Sally

I saw Edies Grandma had liked the comments on the spoofed post. This got me thinking about my current situation.
My sons partner is currently pregnant ❤ If it came out she was having an affair with a local policeman who was married with children, I don’t know as a family how we’d handle the devastation, lies and betrayals to be honest. The impact would be far reaching for both our family and that of the wife/children he cheated on. I mean can you imagine? Horrific. Then after all that, she had the audacity to drag my son through family courts to try and take that child away from him and us, and then constantly talk about it on social media that she’s the victim. To twist the knife she even makes the child call the cheating copper “Daddy” and then write all about it in books and show my grandchild constantly on her social media. Absolutely no safeguarding and she’s even shown sleeping in bed, naked in the bath, made her repeat things such as “mummy said the best part of daddy (josh) is his Willy” and puts that as a highlight! Hundreds more examples I could say. Constantly filming her because clout and money is more important than the child’s welfare. Watching as her fan club huns lap it up and continue to enable her.
Then she publicly labels me a troll.
I’m sitting here as a Nanna myself and I doubt I could be as dignified as Edies grandma. My heart actually breaks for her and her family.

• Heart

Aunt Sally

The inflammatory language she uses on those live clips about Seb and wilby is absolutely sickening. How anyone can actually pay to see this vile excuse of a mother talk about children and teenagers in such a derogatory manner is baffling.
Fuck the con artist PayPal monies and the constant scamming, pretending to be a DV saviour etc, her actions as a mother alone need her being strung up and made accountable. She is a complete and utter cesspit of vile nastiness and needs stopping.
I couldn’t give a flying fuck who the Paignton spotted posters are or if it’s not quite a true account of what goes on, anyone putting themselves out on a limb to expose her gets my vote.
Let’s not forget that lying cheating disgrace of Mother wrote books full of lies about so many people, lies that ruined lives, and had no qualms getting those published so why shouldn’t anyone write what they like about her and her life. She puts it all out there in the first place!
I’m so glad she felt shit and cried all day yesterday and didn’t sleep. I hope she suffers every god damn day of her life for what’s she’s done and what she continues to do, and that also goes for that predatory sacked fucking failure she’s married to!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

FridaK

VIP Member
5 grid posts between her and Josh, and 50 stories for her Birthday. It's borderline spamming 😬.

I'm calling it 'Rachmas' from now on.

879A01CE-2551-4AE8-833C-F75E72499C16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
And Betsy sent her this whilst gallivanting round the world on erm fresh bloody air! Not rich! Well they’re not bloody poor.
When your parents aren't rich, but you've been walking around wearing designer clothes and using the latest phones/iPads/macbooks since you were about 14, you were bought a car, and you're now on an extended holiday exclusively funded by your mum's ill-gotten gains 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 58