Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Says it all really.
I dont know why they bother. Hopefully this friend isn't in danger!
One of the comments says "we tried for 2 weeks, it was never open".

Tell me again how many women you're "saving", Ratshit? That centre has been closed up and abandoned since Emily got knocked up and pissed off.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
What a load of crap. I’m sorry but I feel you’ve done something so wrong in helping your children cope with their ‘trauma’ if it has to be mentioned in birthday cards. Either that or Betsy knows this is the kind of thing her mother wants to read in her birthday cards.
just write happy birthday, have a good one, you deserve it or something to that effect ffs
Iv never known anyone or their children to constantly bring up their negative past experiences at every damn opportunity and then still spout that they have "come so far and survived"
No, no you haven't! If your still banging on about it every day after 20 odd years then go get proper therapy

• Heart

Aunt Sally

It is most odd that not one person in that household can just write;

Happy Birthday Mum/Rachel
Hope you have a lovely day
Love … xx

• Haha
So Dani openly admits they only have access to women via referrals and they DON'T rehouse them, only the TDAS or council have access to the safe houses 🤔 so why does good old Rachel continually say she's up during the night, sorting housing for fleeing women? Even apparently getting her creepy estate agent mate, Jeremy, to help? And then she goes on to ask for donations towards getting stuff for the houses? Yet she has nothing to do with housing said women or the safe houses in general (Dani specifically says they don't even know where they are!) that's TDAS, a different charity, that deals with all that 🤯🤯🤯 It's all written there, in black and white, by the girl that now 'runs' the centre. Crazy how much R lies to make herself the saviour. The fact she actively takes money/donations away from another charity to line her own pockets, the charity that's actually doing all the work and helping these women, and she STILL isn't held accountable by a single person.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Coexist forever? What the fuck is that all about? I don't understand why she keeps saying she can't wait to spend forever with her favourites, it just sounds really creepy.

That must have been one really long pregnancy too if Rachel was 21 when she was pregnant with Bekind.
View attachment 2178929
What a load of crap. I’m sorry but I feel you’ve done something so wrong in helping your children cope with their ‘trauma’ if it has to be mentioned in birthday cards. Either that or Betsy knows this is the kind of thing her mother wants to read in her birthday cards.
just write happy birthday, have a good one, you deserve it or something to that effect ffs

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I really don’t know where to start with all that bull shit!
Now would be a good time to do a face book live or story on what the finances go towards and some proof that you do what you say you do.
I think a lot of patreon payers will now be searching for said fb post and will perhaps start to see the light.

A couple of sentences about Jo that’s all there was you have done far more damage in that live by throwing her under the bus than that fb post will ever do.
Nobody went hard on Jo. One comment saying it was interesting that despite being heavily involved in Snatchwork she hadn't commented, but was clearly aware of the post as she had reacted to a couple of comments. Is that trolling now? Pointing out how strange it was that a director of a company wasn't responding to a seemingly genuine query 🤷 if anything, Dani got a hammering - claims that she's in a rehab programme, has a history of criminal convictions, is inappropriate and not mentally well enough to be working in the role that she is. That's far worse than "why isn't Jo saying anything" in my opinion, but there was no mention of that.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
To sum up the whole thing, I saw Dani answer a question honestly, it was concise, she said the centre offered 'wrap around care' for women that been emergency housed by other services and they do it by referral from these services. Then Felicity jumped in and said what she said, fuck only knows where that came from? But it's there now 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Then I saw Rachael get tagged and Jo get tagged by locals where they both ignored what was said about the business and their staff. However Rachael found the time to write a monologue about the Apicellas. Go and comment on Charlotte Dawsons Instagram (who doesn't follow her and didn't respond to her,) like a cling on. Plus she jumped on Patreon to make up a load of crap about Anti Corruption, act completely sickeningly inappropriate regarding Seb and his GF. Threw in speaking to Wibble like he was piece of shit and apparently give Jo complete power of attorney over all her and Josh's adult financial responsibilities.

She's just a twat to be honest and anyone floating her by paying for that god awful patreon page (because she's not had a decent AD contract for months, they've nearly all been commission,) is a twat. Oh and as ever, Josh is also a twat only now he's twat that can't even go birding alone because she can #vanlife it and go with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

thegibb

A lot of my thoughts and frustrations have been covered here over the last 48hrs but I’ve had to scim over the last few pages as this thread has gone crazy again and is no longer bedtime reading for me!

one point I haven’t seen mentioned on the back of thepatreon recordings was that

Rach said when she received the first notification on Spotted Paignton, Jo supposedly said “ignore it, leave it, I’ll sort it” but all amazing Jo did was❤ a couple of comments and say fuck all? Hence this has spiralled and spiralled.

now don’t get me wrong, Felcity and other posters agendas would still remain but Jo could have at least tried to put out a specific clear message - you know - like any normal reputable business/charity/CIC would??

Reactions: 44

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Y’all ready for this 😂😂😂
What??

‘They’ went for Jo, but no mention of what was said about Dani?

Jo deals with all of the money because poor ickle Rachaele can’t cope?

The police have markers for all of the complaints regarding Josh? Who makes all of these complaints??

Just what????
---
And, she considers (and actually does in some cases) not showing her friends online to protect them, but has never once considered offering her own (and Sam’s) children that same protection?

Reactions: 43

JW80

VIP Member
Then we have a couple of Seb stories for distraction 🤢
No! I'm done with this bunch of fuck ups. There is absolutely no way anyone needed to know this. Way toooo fucking much! My son would never ever speak to me ever again if I told anyone this. If I was his girlfriends mum and she was telling people this story about my daughter all for monetary gain I would rip her fucking face off. The awful awful woman. Shes utterly disgusting

• Heart

Seenthelighttorbay

After some detective work of my own...yes I'm bored....the lady who is commenting in defence of rachet looks very similar to the lady they went away with last weekend in the Scamperva
n
If you are reading 'how many people do you know who can go out and spend £55 thousand pounds on a van and all of the overpriced crap they also needed to have, while stating they are living on fresh air'

If you chose to live your life in a public forum then you need to be transparent and whiter than white. People genuinely want to know where their money is going. What do each of the patreon accounts fund? What does REBL fund, what does PTWM fund, what do the grants from public money get spent on. Why are people not puy straight that patchwork is not a refuge. Where do the vouchers get used? How are the raffle funds spent? When are the raffles drawn ?

These should not be difficult questions to answer. There should be clear accounting records and the people who are paying towards all of these things should be given the respect they deserve and should know how their money is being used...

Last edited:

Imfinallyhere

She claims people have been trolling her and sending death threats yet there’s no screenshots of the threats nor named the people that have written themselves, she’s very good at doxxing when she thinks she caught a troll so why not share the death threats too? How do huns not see this?
Loving the latest reel Rach, the one where you and Josh are playing happy families on your camping trip, washing the dishes etc! As an earlier poster has already commented, it looks like she trying a new USP that’s happy and wholesome but remember this Rach; a disgusting piece of shit will always be a disgusting piece of shit however you dress it up or stories you share about it. Calling your 3 year old child horrible whether you meant it or not, it is despicable but I guess coming from you it’s not unexpected because that’s the type of piece of shit you are. He can’t even defend himself nor even begin to understand that you might have called him it as a joke. You call yourself a mother? No mother should want to do what you do to their children for a few quid to fund a luxury lifestyle ‘on finance’
As a mum, grandmother and foster mother she has really, really made me angry today more than any other and I hope her paying followers are also feeling the same.
---
Heads would fucking roll if that perverted mess of a man saw my teenage daughter naked. What the actual fuck goes through his pea brain?!

*I'd strongly discourage any child of mine to associate with any of that family. Seb included. Little wannabe road man is not the kind of lad I'd want my kids with. Not to mention the rest of the Clampetts*
I still don’t understand why he doesn’t knock on his almost adult sons door before entering especially when it’s closed, he must have had an idea that Seb was in there with his girlfriend. Fucking perv.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Why is non verbal level 3 autistic Wilby sat at the other end of the table to his parents and on the end? If he’s as unpredictable as she says, surely you’d sandwich him between two adults/his parents? Also, why upset him by singing if they know he doesn’t like it? And Sloshy asking her if she’s upset that they can’t sing. She’s 41. Not 4. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 42