PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pathetic women actually think they’ve got a chance at being her friend. Her and josh 100% laugh at them all

Reactions: 24
Screenshot from the TDAS website just for the record to show they have NOT stopped delivering the Freedom Programme. Just to add, they are contractually obliged to deliver such programmes as they are funded by the public purse (Torbay UA) and, I imagine, there is probably central policy that requires all local authorities to offer courses and support. In this case TDAS is mandated to do that on their behalf.

duck OFF CABBAGE PATCHWORK "GIRLS" weaving lies and trying to undermine professional services that you could never bid to run. πŸ‘Š

Eta the off after "duck". Didn't want it to read like I want to duck any of that fetid bunch. 🀒

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Good luck trying to get all that in a camper van 🀣

They are absolute idiots with more money than sense! Stuff still in Amazon boxes, looks like she’s just gone out and bought tit without any thought.

Reactions: 19
if they have the van, they can practice having a shite in a carrier bag hooked over the toilet ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've lurked on this thread for ages but could someone explain the references to slosh not being able to have a tit at home please?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.