PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will actually piss myself if it pisses with rain and they all have to sit in 1sq meters of space for the day.😂😂😂
There’s going to be so many arguments that they will end up back at home😂🙈🙈
100% they will argue. Me and mr wotsit rarely argue but when it comes to putting up a tent, we always have cross words, usually because i haven't a clue what i am doing so just walk round with a mallet trying to look busy instead of helping pitch 😂

I can see another plate throwing situation happening (with slosh and Rach, not me)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know how to screen record but on PTWM Rach is promoting the raffle as she really wants to start running the freedom course again which they had to put on hold last month as there’s no money left and Jo said definitely not.
At this point I have no idea how she can share that their 55k camper is being delivered then say there’s no money to run the course and the huns don’t question where their money is going.
Did Jo and Jen not do a live last week on her patreon because they said she was at the centre doing Freedom?

Reactions: 28
I don’t know how to screen record but on PTWM Rach is promoting the raffle as she really wants to start running the freedom course again which they had to put on hold last month as there’s no money left and Jo said definitely not.
At this point I have no idea how she can share that their 55k camper is being delivered then say there’s no money to run the course and the huns don’t question where their money is going.
I’m pretty sure at some point this week or last she said she was off to deliver the freedom program that day!

Reactions: 15
I mean we all know it but that just clarifies that zero money from her patreon goes anywhere near that centre!!!
Shes got balls (and joshs) I will give her that. The bare faced cheek!

Reactions: 21
Did Jo and Jen not do a live last week on her patreon because they said she was at the centre doing Freedom?
Yes they definitely said that and she said she was doing it this morning as well actually but did she say they can’t afford the trauma course? Is that different? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It's me. I'm meant to be Keels 🤷🏻‍♀️. I said Josh was a "Southern Tory" and it pissed people off. Rightly actually as it looked like I was having a pop at all Southerners, which I was not.

Just to be clear, me saying @VCJR is a wildcard is endearing to me. I meant she's always busy fighting her point with various people and she doesn't give up. That's all. Wild in the sense of "Go you, that's wild," not in the sense of "you are a wild dog." It's a phrase.

(I've said before the times when this has come up, if anyone wants to talk about events that happened off here in 2019 they should ask the people involved. I'm sure that won't be a problem. Other than that, all talking about it just deflects from what Rachael is doing right now, which is quite useful atm given management has changed, she has the issues with calling out trolls and her accounts seem all over the place.)

That's it. Sorry everyone. I'll pop myself on the naughty step.
I live in Torbay and wasn’t offended by your comment. I also don’t think it far off the mark given that in the recent local elections the Conservatives took the majority in Torbay.
6549AA75-FBF4-4E1C-AD4F-785D103E4D44.jpeg

Reactions: 9
100% they will argue. Me and mr wotsit rarely argue but when it comes to putting up a tent, we always have cross words, usually because i haven't a clue what i am doing so just walk round with a mallet trying to look busy instead of helping pitch 😂

I can see another plate throwing situation happening (with slosh and Rach, not me)
It’s ok they are plastic ones from the go outdoors haul!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is for the huns reading here that are anti tattle or still sitting on the fence. Humour me and quickly before Rach deletes.
Go have a look at her latest fb post, you will see there are 6 comments, however only 4 are visible.
She has hidden 2 comments, as yet she has not blocked, that’s because she doesn’t want to be seen to block honest questions.
Now make your mind up, what does she have to hide!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Contrast with Emily and her actual blended who seemed to love their family break in the woods!
Can't wait for this tit show 🤣

Reactions: 9
Yes they definitely said that and she said she was doing it this morning as well actually but did she say they can’t afford the trauma course? Is that different? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
She also bare face lied in the stories about Isaac the other night. She was talking to her camera saying she told him he couldn't be picked up as Joyce was collecting W, whilst showing a screenshot where she told I they couldn't get him as they were at the women's centre.

This is for the huns reading here that are anti tattle or still sitting on the fence. Humour me and quickly before Rach deletes.
Go have a look at her latest fb post, you will see there are 6 comments, however only 4 are visible.
She has hidden 2 comments, as yet she has not blocked, that’s because she doesn’t want to be seen to block honest questions.
I can see 5 of 7 comments so she’s hidden or deleted 2 comments!

Reactions: 8
isn’t that the same person who was telling everyone on spotted Paignton to go to the centre if they needed anything and Rach would be there to help them? 😂I’m pretty certain it’s the same profile picture

eta - I knew I wasn’t going crazy…Charlotte May and Claire Jones 😂😂

• Haha
It was Friday that Jen and Jo did the live because rach was at the centre doing the Freedom programme.

Also to add to this, Rach claimed at the end of April that TDAS were no longer providing it and sending people to her instead.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh that Jo, she's a one isn't she?? Says no to the Freedom programme but yes to the campervan. Anyone would think she's the one who holds the purse strings and poor old Rach has to go to her cap in hand if she wants to do a food shop as she's so clueless about money......
---
isn’t that the same person who was telling everyone on spotted Paignton to go to the centre if they needed anything and Rach would be there to help them? 😂I’m pretty certain it’s the same profile picture

eta - I knew I wasn’t going crazy…Charlotte May and Claire Jones 😂😂
Ha yeah and is definitely the same person with two accounts 🙄

Isn't the "trauma" course the one that the huns could pay £260 for, ran by the charlatan hypnotherapist?

Reactions: 16
Looks to have been deleted completely now. There's one or two who comment who always ask questions nicely in a way she couldn't object to but manage to get a point across.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.