PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You chrolls who come and share her tit,we got you. If she thinks she can rattle group tattle then ha good look twit face. You say we are just witches stalking you? Well imagine what we are like as a group when you come for one of our owwwwwn.
Your just very angry that by us watching it,gheee there are less disillusioned people. We get to see your truths.
Thanks again to those who share it.
Your doing a stellar job. And a brave job in the face of a knob with a gob. We salute you🤗
knob with a gob in the next thread title please 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thankfully there is something called the "Barred List" in the UK. So if he tried for another force/agency or anything like that, he would appear when they checked
So glad you come over to this thread,
You are definitely needed here with your expertise 🙌

Reactions: 5
Anyone can post what they want regardless of history at the end of the day 🤷‍♀️ yeah some things are pretty obvious and I suspect some sock puppeting too but if it all gets cryptic and weird I bet R loves it, ultimately here to discuss her and her issues. Lord knows we all have issues don't we. At least it's not as batshit now as the olden days and in fairness it's mainly comments on R so no one is really doing any harm at the mo.
New users just end up thinking wtf and put off, I know I have been on other threads and thought I don't get all this crap, just want to read about and dicuss the influencer.

Reactions: 13
Oh wow, I just read that bigmama’s post and that is some sad reading 😞 I hope she’s ok and sad she left.

I only read to the end of thread 2/start of 3 coz I thought that was the end of the drama. It appears I’ve missed a big chuck of the story… looks like thread 11 is tonight’s reading! 😂

@Roma890 Is there anyway to read the articles that were written?
I also read bigmamas post and I agree, it does make very sad reading. I’ve tried to reread from the start but I can’t see any of Keels messages so the thread appears very one sided in that respect. I might not bother continuing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Although it’s evident from the start that nasty scammer and her tit show patchwork bullshit hasn’t changed and that’s why we’re all here united, waiting for her downfall 🙏🏻

Reactions: 15
Can I ask what caused you to bring it up again because the thread wasn't going in that direction?
I'm just curious and confused
ETA... iv just looked on thread 183 page 40 and all I can see is comments discussing Wilby so I'm even more confused 🤣
There isn’t a 183? I am confused!

Oh god, I dont know which one I looked at then 🤣 ffs I give up 🤣
Well it’s not 163 cos I checked it in case 183 was a mistake 😂😂 I’m beginning to suspect someone is just going rogue again and pointing fingers. I personally can’t see the similarities or where the “monetary gain” thing is coming from at all.

Reactions: 6
So is today the arrival of the duck bus, sorry shitshow on tour.?
I can’t wait to see her roll up the bedroom duvet and pillows along with the 986,4535677 dinosaurs … how big was the table anyway.?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In other news it's interesting she's posted Luisa Zissman's podcast considering she's "best friends" with Rachel Lalji (formerly Luxe Travels) who in turn was best friends with Luisa and was one of her bridesmaids, until they had a massive fall out and started aimed posts and comments at each other.

I like to think that keels read the response from tattlers including bigmama’s post and felt bad for what she had said? Maybe saw it from a point of view she hadn’t considered before? And that triggered taking it down? people make mistakes I guess.
But I’m an optimist, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, you guys are ruining the suspense of campervan calamity… I’m waiting with baited breath 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might go to the shop tonight and buy a cheeky bottle of merlot to watch 😂😂

i can see them rock up to a campsite and fellow campers pishing themselves watching !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In other news it's interesting she's posted Luisa Zissman's podcast considering she's "best friends" with Rachel Lalji (formerly Luxe Travels) who in turn was best friends with Luisa and was one of her bridesmaids, until they had a massive fall out and started aimed posts and comments at each other.
Hahaha yeah can't imagine that would go down well, proper Mean Girls falling out that 😂 Rach is probably hedging her bets on who's the richest out of the two of them

Reactions: 9
I like to think that keels read the response from tattlers including bigmama’s post and felt bad for what she had said? Maybe saw it from a point of view she hadn’t considered before? And that triggered taking it down? people make mistakes I guess.
But I’m an optimist, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, you guys are ruining the suspense of campervan calamity… I’m waiting with baited breath 😂😂😂
Yes can’t wait for the Max and Paddy big camper reveal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
have they said where they are going with it this weekend, might see if Mr Wotsit wants an impromptu weekend away 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going to need your help. I'm going away this weekend and won't have any WiFi or phone signal 😬 (I'm a true campervan owner and have been for years)
Im going to need full commentary, screenshots and video clips wherever possible of this shitshow Scambleton camping weekend please!!
I'll have a good catch up.on Monday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All she said is somewhere not too far away so if they hate it or it’s tit (or J needs a tit) they can just go home! 😂
Sainsbury's car park then 😂

I'm about 5 hours away from them so I doubt I'll ever see them - as much as I'd love to see the tit show in real time, it would be most unfortunate to bump into them 2 on my holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will actually piss myself if it pisses with rain and they all have to sit in 1sq meters of space for the day.😂😂😂
There’s going to be so many arguments that they will end up back at home😂🙈🙈

• Haha
I don’t know how to screen record but on PTWM Rach is promoting the raffle as she really wants to start running the freedom course again which they had to put on hold last month as there’s no money left and Jo said definitely not.
At this point I have no idea how she can share that their 55k camper is being delivered then say there’s no money to run the course and the huns don’t question where their money is going.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.