PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s not one ounce of respect in that whole household towards each other. They all just want/waste money, eye duck themselves constantly and treat each other like tit.

I don’t include Wilby because he’s too young.
Yep, there’s an all consuming obsession with how they look, what they wear, their social media photos.

It’s like watching a documentary following the lives of people who are so self-obsessed they don’t give a duck about anyone else, even their own family.

I’ve got three older children and would be mortified if they acted in the way that shower of shite does.

Is this what happens when you sack off education and focus on “being kind”?

Reactions: 21
So seb wants another piece of clothing. why doesn’t he just save his money and learn the value of things, why are They are always begging her for money, Not Their dad.???
The usual slogan of “you only see bits of our day” tit.😒😒
Yeah, and when you do show us it’s all being vile to the kids, or trying to tell them you’re not buying stuff for them.?
Has Seb and Issac not questioned why they’re not invited into the camper.?
I bet Bratsy comes home and is straight off in it🙈
I'm sure Bratsy said she was coming back to go to a festival with her mates, what's the betting she'll be using the van for that?

Reactions: 16
I think I might read this thread from the beginning. This keels malarkey has me intrigued as that was way before i joined. Especially if potentially still relevant now if they’re still posting but under another name etc.
I also remember The “wildcard” quote to VCJR which I thought unnecessary and uncalled for at the time. But now I need to connect the dots 🤔
I have been rereading her old threads this morning also. It is very fascinating. I only discovered her in 2021 and started reading this thread then.
There is so much in the old threads that I missed out on reading in the wiki. It’s a massive rabbit hole and I can’t explain how I feel about it all right now, so many mixed emotions and I can’t believe ratface still has a platform.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure Bratsy said she was coming back to go to a festival with her mates, what's the betting she'll be using the van for that?
Its pretty obvious that the van will get used once by tweedle dumb and tweedle dee, betsy will use it a handful of times and then it will get left to rot on their step toe front garden 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Just thinking rachet will be loving sloshy having the Van. For insurance purposes a tracker would have to be fitted so she will know his every move !

• Haha
It's me. I'm meant to be Keels 🤷🏻‍♀️. I said Josh was a "Southern Tory" and it pissed people off. Rightly actually as it looked like I was having a pop at all Southerners, which I was not.

Just to be clear, me saying @VCJR is a wildcard is endearing to me. I meant she's always busy fighting her point with various people and she doesn't give up. That's all. Wild in the sense of "Go you, that's wild," not in the sense of "you are a wild dog." It's a phrase.

(I've said before the times when this has come up, if anyone wants to talk about events that happened off here in 2019 they should ask the people involved. I'm sure that won't be a problem. Other than that, all talking about it just deflects from what Rachael is doing right now, which is quite useful atm given management has changed, she has the issues with calling out trolls and her accounts seem all over the place.)

That's it. Sorry everyone. I'll pop myself on the naughty step.
Oh ffs, not this again 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
If I dont like someone's comment I just scroll past, its no bother. Iv tried reading the past threads but I get so far and it hurts my head lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was having a nose at Spotlight. Rach isn’t featured much. Found this little nugget…..

I
10308C14-2017-4A6D-914A-6E30BE9CA86A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Everyone’s a bit confused this morning, I’m intrigued to know what the trousers around your bum look signifies?
American prisoners would wear them low if they were available to be “used” by other horny prisoners 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@Saltypopcorn
In US prisons it’s used as a way of showing that you are *cough* open *cough* to certain things *cough* 🍆
It was originally based on having been arrested and having your belt removed, hence the trousers hanging low. Gang members then appropriated the look to signify that they had been arrested.

I was having a nose at Spotlight. Rach isn’t featured much. Found this little nugget…..

IView attachment 2162721
More proof if needed that these 'ladies' don't even exist except in Rachel's head. Can't imagine what it must be like if they did actually exist, and have a bus load of huns turn up to stare at them.
They need to amend the word gullible in the dictionary, to anyone who believes every word that Rachel utters.

Reactions: 18
It was originally based on having been arrested and having your belt removed, hence the trousers hanging low. Gang members then appropriated the look to signify that they had been arrested.
Oooh i didn’t know that! Trust me to just know the other one 😂 every day is a school day 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's me. I'm meant to be Keels 🤷🏻‍♀️. I said Josh was a "Southern Tory" and it pissed people off. Rightly actually as it looked like I was having a pop at all Southerners, which I was not.

Just to be clear, me saying @VCJR is a wildcard is endearing to me. I meant she's always busy fighting her point with various people and she doesn't give up. That's all. Wild in the sense of "Go you, that's wild," not in the sense of "you are a wild dog." It's a phrase.

(I've said before the times when this has come up, if anyone wants to talk about events that happened off here in 2019 they should ask the people involved. I'm sure that won't be a problem. Other than that, all talking about it just deflects from what Rachael is doing right now, which is quite useful atm given management has changed, she has the issues with calling out trolls and her accounts seem all over the place.)

That's it. Sorry everyone. I'll pop myself on the naughty step.
I completely get what you meant! No offence taken in anyway taken as a Southern and got the Britpop connection.

The whole trying to point fingers at who could be who is in the same league as Rach and her tuna sandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2161697

thought she didn’t read here though as we’re always pointing out that they’re not her boys, but Josh’s.
also more evidence that she doesn’t get trolled as she’d show it like she has with this message. 😊😊 alright rach 👋🏻
I can literally only see SNOTSJUSTJOSH
(S)
When i read this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow, I just read that bigmama’s post and that is some sad reading 😞 I hope she’s ok and sad she left.

I only read to the end of thread 2/start of 3 coz I thought that was the end of the drama. It appears I’ve missed a big chuck of the story… looks like thread 11 is tonight’s reading! 😂

@Roma890 Is there anyway to read the articles that were written?
Unfortunately not. She took her website, links and public Insta down swiftly after the backlash. I don't know if anyone kept screenshots. She came back pretty sharpish within weeks on Tattle under a different user name trying to control the narrative and the usual deflective BS " come come ladies we are united in one cause now and let's forget the past" or words to that effect🤣🤣🤣. Even the Mods weren't amused.

Forums will always attract its set of nutters but when they take it off Tattle and start slagging off folks here for financial gain - now that's a different ball game. Just as bad as PTWM, as most of us thought at the time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.