PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry if I upset people yesterday. I
I don't know why but the £160 chairs just set me off for a minute. It was too much waste. I'll be more mindful in future 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually feel a bit sorry for old Ma Hambleton <I’ll get my coat>.

Old Merlot Mike has absolutely no interest in the kids at all, with the exception of playing dinosaur with Wibble. She’s looking to Twiggy for back up and he’s ignoring her, ignoring Seb and fixating on “van life”. She’s the one dealing with Seb’s incessant badgering for cash (yes it’s her fault for always giving in) and his actual behaviour, whilst Joyce wilfully ignores family life as it’s happening around him. We know she’s a tit parent, but bleeping hell, Silky doesn’t even pretend to have a go at being a dad.
He's fully checked out, isn't he? It would piss me off if my partner was doing that, and I'd call her out on it. But then when Sloshy is ranting about shoes left on the floor, teeth being brushed in the kitchen sink, and empty loo rolls not being replaced, all Ratshit ever does is snort and film it. She never backs him up, so why should he back her up? They're a sham of a marriage and family.

Reactions: 28
Oh she's still here alright 🤣. Still waiting for an apology for throwing Tattle under the bus by writing an article on her Blog slagging off the members on this thread who helped her big time when she claimed " Tracey Black" aka Rachaele was sending her threatening messages - alot of posters here called BS on this then in 2019 and I still do. She used Tattle and members on here to increase her own online presence and career as well as preach her political leaning 😴😴😴. One of the most liked posts on this thread from @BigMama was an open letter to Keels asking here to explain why she treated Tattle Members such. Still waiting for a reply.......

I do wonder what happened to the more vocal objectors from those days, whether they lurk now just have different user names or just had enough of whole shitshow. Alot of folk felt then that alot of damage to the cause as we lost alot of more active members - and this is why I'm concerned that Tattle is now (temporarily?) a closed forum - we need more blood, and old, on this page. Anyone wants more info on the controversy around Keels please look at thread 11 - p15 to around about 30.

I know it's all in the past but it's an essential part of PTWM history especially when Keels is still obviously here. I personally found it insulting that she dare call VCJR "the wildcard " of this thread when she was continually called out herself for her questionable, bordering on the obsession, interest in PTWM - masquerading her "methods" (some may indeed refer to it as stalking) as journalistic license. I do wonder if another article is being crafted again using us all here as blogger material.....that's why I just recommend other posters here be very wary. It's not cliquey towards newer members to go over old ground - it's just a gentle reminder from the past.

Peace and love and all that..
What the hell is going on and why is all this being brought up randomly 🤣
Vcjr joined here way after keels left so I'm sooo confused 🤣🤣 who is keels supposed to be on here now? 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think I might read this thread from the beginning. This keels malarkey has me intrigued as that was way before i joined. Especially if potentially still relevant now if they’re still posting but under another name etc.
I also remember The “wildcard” quote to VCJR which I thought unnecessary and uncalled for at the time. But now I need to connect the dots 🤔

Reactions: 8
They're a sham of a marriage and family.
So true.
They're like a load of uni housemates stuck together by a rooms ballot who don't like or respect each other, have nothing in common and wouldn't have chosen to live under the same roof.

My own family is far from perfect in numerous ways, but at least we're nowhere near as bad as that shitshow of a household!

Reactions: 13
Oh she's still here alright 🤣. Still waiting for an apology for throwing Tattle under the bus by writing an article on her Blog slagging off the members on this thread who helped her big time when she claimed " Tracey Black" aka Rachaele was sending her threatening messages - alot of posters here called BS on this then in 2019 and I still do. She used Tattle and members on here to increase her own online presence and career as well as preach her political leaning 😴😴😴. One of the most liked posts on this thread from @BigMama was an open letter to Keels asking here to explain why she treated Tattle Members such. Still waiting for a reply.......

I do wonder what happened to the more vocal objectors from those days, whether they lurk now just have different user names or just had enough of whole shitshow. Alot of folk felt then that alot of damage to the cause as we lost alot of more active members - and this is why I'm concerned that Tattle is now (temporarily?) a closed forum - we need more blood, and old, on this page. Anyone wants more info on the controversy around Keels please look at thread 11 - p15 to around about 30.

I know it's all in the past but it's an essential part of PTWM history especially when Keels is still obviously here. I personally found it insulting that she dare call VCJR "the wildcard " of this thread when she was continually called out herself for her questionable, bordering on the obsession, interest in PTWM - masquerading her "methods" (some may indeed refer to it as stalking) as journalistic license. I do wonder if another article is being crafted again using us all here as blogger material.....that's why I just recommend other posters here be very wary. It's not cliquey towards newer members to go over old ground - it's just a gentle reminder from the past.

Peace and love and all that..
there has been many wild cards on here over the years but as with anything we can choose to ignore if we want too

if keels is still here then that's within her rights on an open forum, its not for us to "out" anyone's identity.

Reactions: 20
I think I might read this thread from the beginning. This keels malarkey has me intrigued as that was way before i joined. Especially if potentially still relevant now if they’re still posting but under another name etc.
I also remember The “wildcard” quote to VCJR which I thought unnecessary and uncalled for at the time. But now I need to connect the dots 🤔
Who called her a wild card?
I need to go back to bed because I'm so confused. The beginning threads are just as wacky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's fully checked out, isn't he? It would piss me off if my partner was doing that, and I'd call her out on it. But then when Sloshy is ranting about shoes left on the floor, teeth being brushed in the kitchen sink, and empty loo rolls not being replaced, all Ratshit ever does is snort and film it. She never backs him up, so why should he back her up? They're a sham of a marriage and family.
Bingo! She’s done nothing but undermine him to the children for years, she has created the monsters that her teenagers are and continues to enable them. Watching the way she and Seb behave together actually makes me feel nauseous, it’s just wrong on so many levels. Why does she film it all? Who sits there enjoying an evening with family and films it all?

Reactions: 23
Haha well if the beginning is just as wacky maybe I won’t bother 🤣
Oh wow, I just read that bigmama’s post and that is some sad reading 😞 I hope she’s ok and sad she left.

I only read to the end of thread 2/start of 3 coz I thought that was the end of the drama. It appears I’ve missed a big chuck of the story… looks like thread 11 is tonight’s reading! 😂

@Roma890 Is there anyway to read the articles that were written?

Reactions: 6
So seb wants another piece of clothing. why doesn’t he just save his money and learn the value of things, why are They are always begging her for money, Not Their dad.???
The usual slogan of “you only see bits of our day” tit.😒😒
Yeah, and when you do show us it’s all being vile to the kids, or trying to tell them you’re not buying stuff for them.?
Has Seb and Issac not questioned why they’re not invited into the camper.?
I bet Bratsy comes home and is straight off in it🙈

Reactions: 16
Yeah I see your point, didn’t think of it that way. But he’s usually ranting at the objects in question and not engaging in person with the kid who caused the mess. All very non-communicative and quite frankly weird.

“Shamarrige and Shamily” could be the title of ole Ma Shambleton’s next book 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell is going on and why is all this being brought up randomly 🤣
Vcjr joined here way after keels left so I'm sooo confused 🤣🤣 who is keels supposed to be on here now? 🤯
It's me. I'm meant to be Keels 🤷🏻‍♀️. I said Josh was a "Southern Tory" and it pissed people off. Rightly actually as it looked like I was having a pop at all Southerners, which I was not.

Just to be clear, me saying @VCJR is a wildcard is endearing to me. I meant she's always busy fighting her point with various people and she doesn't give up. That's all. Wild in the sense of "Go you, that's wild," not in the sense of "you are a wild dog." It's a phrase.

(I've said before the times when this has come up, if anyone wants to talk about events that happened off here in 2019 they should ask the people involved. I'm sure that won't be a problem. Other than that, all talking about it just deflects from what Rachael is doing right now, which is quite useful atm given management has changed, she has the issues with calling out trolls and her accounts seem all over the place.)

That's it. Sorry everyone. I'll pop myself on the naughty step.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Without totally outing myself, I work for an ambulance service and we dismissed someone for gross misconduct (various reasons, including neglecting patient care, concerns over clinical competence, using inappropriate language etc), that person now works for a private ambulance service in the same role, despite us having provided a reference stating that they were dismissed for gross misconduct 🤷
Thankfully there is something called the "Barred List" in the UK. So if he tried for another force/agency or anything like that, he would appear when they checked

Reactions: 7
Thankfully there is something called the "Barred List" in the UK. So if he tried for another force/agency or anything like that, he would appear when they checked
But he wouldn’t because “the officer” who was sacked wasn’t named

Reactions: 5
The list is maintained by The College of Policing. Even though he wasn't publically named the internal processes would have occurred
I know that, but any private agency he applied to wouldn’t be able to access that information

Reactions: 3
There’s not one ounce of respect in that whole household towards each other. They all just want/waste money, eye duck themselves constantly and treat each other like tit.

I don’t include Wilby because he’s too young.

Reactions: 16
Everyone’s a bit confused this morning, I’m intrigued to know what the trousers around your bum look signifies?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.