PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How odd that this message got replied to with love hearts but the other person is a chroll bastard. Surely she didn't see this and get the wonderful idea to message herself...she wouldn't do that...would she? 🤣

Oh, and I can also confirm that neither Scotland or Northern Ireland want Slosh associated with us either 🤣🤣🤣
She totally sent that message to herself!

Reactions: 19
At this point, anyone who follows her and still donates deserves to have their money taken. I've said before, my main concern was people thinking she was going to save them from dangerous situations but from what I see, she doesn't really advertise herself much as a saviour now hopefully she wouldn't be anyone's first port of call and they'd contact recognised, legit, organisations.

She can scam the huns as much as she wants - if they choose to ignore the warning signs that's on them.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 44
At this point, anyone who follows her and still donates deserves to have their money taken. I've said before, my main concern was people thinking she was going to save them from dangerous situations but from what I see, she doesn't really advertise herself much as a saviour now hopefully she wouldn't be anyone's first port of call and they'd contact recognised, legit, organisations.

She can scam the huns as much as she wants - if they choose to ignore the warning signs that's on them.🤷‍♀️
I agree this was the original reason I felt she was down right dangerous. I still find her invasions of the children's privacy for cash pretty disgusting and her obvious monetisation of Wibbles "diagnosis" but this isn't different to a lot of Influencers unfortunately.

Has she actually shared much about the centre at all recently? Not even a made up family she's helped?

Reactions: 18
My son has that tracksuit Seb was wearing but I've never once seen him wearing it with this backside hanging out and if I did he'd be getting told to pull his pants up. He looked ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 18
She could have used those funky deckchairs she got for £150 a piece a few years ago that got dumped after one use 🤣🤣

From an environmental point of view shes terrible. All the stuff shes wasted and thrown away from food, furniture and plastics aswell as toys 🤦‍♀️ the lads down the local tip but call her a regular by now (or rather whatever skivvy she has doing it for her)

Reactions: 17
“You sound like Wilby <adopts mocking voice> this one? This one?”

That, right there, shows me she hasn’t the first clue about life with a child with additional needs.

Nasty, spiteful woman 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Lots of catching up, but a minor point from the videos of page 3. 3 year olds are entitled to ‘free’ childcare (I’m aware most places you have to pay for the wrap around care that most working parents need so it’s not totally free, just subsidised). The criteria is that you have to be working and not earning over £100,000. R said they pay for his nursery, suggesting an income over that threshold?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She could have used those funky deckchairs she got for £150 a piece a few years ago that got dumped after one use 🤣🤣

From an environmental point of view shes terrible. All the stuff shes wasted and thrown away from food, furniture and plastics aswell as toys 🤦‍♀️ the lads down the local tip but call her a regular by now (or rather whatever skivvy she has doing it for her)
Ha - remember when tattle said she didn't have anywhere to sit in her garden so she went out and bought like 20 different seats 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ha - remember when tattle said she didn't have anywhere to sit in her garden so she went out and bought like 20 different seats 😂😂😂
Didn't she get some massive rocking deckchair thing that could fit 3 or 4 people on, and they broke it the first time they used it?

She only bought all that because Arsetrid and Simon were coming over.

Reactions: 22
What happened to Keels? Does anyone know?
Did she leave or change her name ?
She left.

If i remember right in her tattle rant she said keels had been stalking her and the kids, making it sound like Keels has turned up in Paignton and followed them all round (sounds familiar right?)

I also think keels got the police involved after Rach contacted her young son ( i think he was 10 or 11)

Unfortunately a lot of people believed R back then

Reactions: 20
I actually feel a bit sorry for old Ma Hambleton <I’ll get my coat>.

Old Merlot Mike has absolutely no interest in the kids at all, with the exception of playing dinosaur with Wibble. She’s looking to Twiggy for back up and he’s ignoring her, ignoring Seb and fixating on “van life”. She’s the one dealing with Seb’s incessant badgering for cash (yes it’s her fault for always giving in) and his actual behaviour, whilst Joyce wilfully ignores family life as it’s happening around him. We know she’s a tit parent, but bleeping hell, Silky doesn’t even pretend to have a go at being a dad.

Reactions: 19
Eurgh shes so dramatic.
Shes so over bearing with betsy. If I was B I'd have told her to duck off a long time ago and blocked her! She will only push betsy away the more she involves herself in her life!
My mother was like that but purely because she was a nosey witch 🤣 and it infuriated me as a young adult.
Once betsy has her own children (along with the other siblings) only then will she realise just how pathetic and toxic R really is!

Reactions: 23
Did granny come to stay ? No videos of her so she obviously decided staying on her own was preferable.

Reactions: 14
She left.

If i remember right in her tattle rant she said keels had been stalking her and the kids, making it sound like Keels has turned up in Paignton and followed them all round (sounds familiar right?)

I also think keels got the police involved after Rach contacted her young son ( i think he was 10 or 11)

Unfortunately a lot of people believed R back then
Oh she's still here alright 🤣. Still waiting for an apology for throwing Tattle under the bus by writing an article on her Blog slagging off the members on this thread who helped her big time when she claimed " Tracey Black" aka Rachaele was sending her threatening messages - alot of posters here called BS on this then in 2019 and I still do. She used Tattle and members on here to increase her own online presence and career as well as preach her political leaning 😴😴😴. One of the most liked posts on this thread from @BigMama was an open letter to Keels asking here to explain why she treated Tattle Members such. Still waiting for a reply.......

I do wonder what happened to the more vocal objectors from those days, whether they lurk now just have different user names or just had enough of whole shitshow. Alot of folk felt then that alot of damage to the cause as we lost alot of more active members - and this is why I'm concerned that Tattle is now (temporarily?) a closed forum - we need more blood, and old, on this page. Anyone wants more info on the controversy around Keels please look at thread 11 - p15 to around about 30.

I know it's all in the past but it's an essential part of PTWM history especially when Keels is still obviously here. I personally found it insulting that she dare call VCJR "the wildcard " of this thread when she was continually called out herself for her questionable, bordering on the obsession, interest in PTWM - masquerading her "methods" (some may indeed refer to it as stalking) as journalistic license. I do wonder if another article is being crafted again using us all here as blogger material.....that's why I just recommend other posters here be very wary. It's not cliquey towards newer members to go over old ground - it's just a gentle reminder from the past.

Peace and love and all that..

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My son has that tracksuit Seb was wearing but I've never once seen him wearing it with this backside hanging out and if I did he'd be getting told to pull his pants up. He looked ridiculous!!!
My son too and has never worn it like that 😂 My son isn’t far off Sebs age and some of his friends are the same age. Seb is the type of lad they would rip the piss out of thinking he’s a roadman from the endz, flashy tracksuits, expensive trainers, smoking weed but really it’s mummy funding all this not roadman money 🙄 Seb is very like Sloshy that way, Sloshy going around dressing like he’s from the Madchester era and “mad for it” when really he’s just playing dress up with his wife’s money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If only Seb knew why some people wear their tracksuits below their arse crack 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.