Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ForestFire

“You sound like Wilby <adopts mocking voice> this one? This one?”

That, right there, shows me she hasn’t the first clue about life with a child with additional needs.

Nasty, spiteful woman 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Can we all just take a moment to remember that Ratchet's birthday marks some of our favourite moments?

2020 brought the infamous "Lula, tea's ready!" when it was clear that none of the kids were there except Wilbert (who was still being sustained by the golden tits)

2022 was the notBarbados debacle, "oh are we", Rango HATING every second of a bicycle tour 😂 followed by the party where she wore a strategically draped towel dress, and wiped her BV flaps on her brother in law's neck 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
@jxhx I'm glad you're not backing down (which just proves to me yet again that the previous chrolls they've "caught" who send her a grovelling apology and promise to stop using Tattle immediately etc are most probably herself or Jo on a fake account set up solely for that purpose).

HoundDog

At this point, anyone who follows her and still donates deserves to have their money taken. I've said before, my main concern was people thinking she was going to save them from dangerous situations but from what I see, she doesn't really advertise herself much as a saviour now hopefully she wouldn't be anyone's first port of call and they'd contact recognised, legit, organisations.

She can scam the huns as much as she wants - if they choose to ignore the warning signs that's on them.🤷‍♀️

Wotsit

VIP Member
Notice the bottom of the grey box at the top, she’s messaged this person before. And I think today otherwise it would have the day where it only has the time. Nice try Rach! 🙄
Bet she's messaged herself off sloshys phone or her burner.

'See tattle bastards, I do have trolls!"

Dear me, how pathetic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Roma890

Yeh fuck them all. They are all gob shites behind a screen so pot kettle black springs to mind!
And who put 50p in mad Mario 🤦‍♀️ and as for that other girl...she sounds like a right dickhead!
Its hilarious that they think they are some sort of mafia mob 🤣
I will say it louder for the cunts at the back.
ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO STATE AN OPINION ON AN OPEN GOSSIP FORUM. (Also not illegal to pay for patreon content and share it, however they are actually sharing content directly from Instagram and not the patreon platform so suck it up buttercups)
If it was then you would find tattle in the deep dark web and it would have been shut down years ago.
Its no different to comments on newspaper websites or mumsnet
Jesus..if reddit hasn't been shut down yet then tattle sure isn't going to 🤣
Exactly the point.
When the Internet started in the late 90s, forums naturally formed for special interest groups etc. The Football forums were huge and became football/celebrity gossip pages.

Digital Spy was huge in the 00s especially with the invention of Reality TV - Big Brother in particularly. I can remember the days when family members would join up to defend their attention seeking knobhead relative in the house and would be firmly put in their box and sent on their way by Posters.

With the Influencer Phenomenon from 2010 +- the Internet inevitably had to find space to allow public feedback on the dodgy new Del Boys on the block - hence Tattle.

They can fight it all they want but groups will always form organically to speculate, investigate and discuss since the beginning of time.

Last edited:

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Has she forgotten that when you put something on the internet, it's there forever? Even if you remove it yourself, or it's a story that disappears after 24 hours, people can screenshot, screen record etc. Putting stuff on for the paying huns is no different, and if someone wants to save it and send it on to others, then it's out of her hands once it's posted 🤷 don't want the chrolls seeing your shit? Stop posting it 🤷

FridaK

VIP Member
So Mario has jumped on the doxxing bandwagon. And god forbid anyone says anything about them on here but they can call people "dark and deadly" "unhinged" and "scum". Ok then. I had a list of the 200 and something people who sent friend requests yesterday after R's post but will wait and see how many Mario sends. I might post them all here. And shock horror, some of them have degrees and professional jobs, and some of them used their business accounts!
Yay you are still here 🙌👏. Send those friend requests the link to the WIKI and ask them to come back for a correctly "informed" discussion if needed.

notfake

Chatty Member
Aww look at Wilby and Edie singing together, alternating lines and Wilby completely understanding what line to sing next! That’s so amazing to see for a level 3 autistic, non verbal, violent child!

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
In the background is that her Non-Verbal Son?.. Speaking?

how do the huns NOT see the constant lies she tells about Wilby.. you can Hearhim FULL on talking!!

Reactions: 42

VCJR

VIP Member
Has she said why she stayed at hels
Apparently, Rachel and her Horney Viking had a row, so she moved in with her mother in law, Mummy Marshall for the weekend.
Poor little thing slept on the sofa too.
She must have felt like she was 4 again and her mother dumped her in a skip & ran away to Manchester with her boyfriend.
I find it hard to believe that they had a row, because they love each other so hard forever and ever.
But I'm sure she'll have a new pair of trainers by the end of the week, from Joyce, by way of an apology. & probably thrush. BV, cystitis and razor blades in her fanny again.
That's true love for you 😁.

• Haha
  • Heart

h868686

He has to “adhere to life like a police officer for 5 years” yet drugs are used in the home seat belts not used properly and many other things. She chats pure shit . I suspect something has back fired chroll wise or police involvement either way the “career” break will soon “end” on their part …..even tho it ended when he got sacked

Scd1991

VIP Member
Making out that granny Helen is a posh old bird, is she forgetting she used to get shagged over the reception desk of the Drs she worked in by her manager. “Granny liked it rough” as Monica would say.

• Wow
  • Haha
Do you remember when I had a gin & tonic and ordered that canoe? - thought you didn't drink hun?
Anyways do us all a favour jump in your canoe and fuck off

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I hope whoever this is doesn't delete their Instagram. The messages they'll be getting will be 100% worse than what's on here. It would be good to see them.

troglodyte

I wouldn’t worry about them, it’s her mates.
the mum mate she made at W’s school with 2 sons.
Lenny is W’s mate.
Ahhhh, it all makes sense now! The mystery of 'Why in the almighty fuck did they get a campervan having never expressed even the slightest bit of interest in camping' has been solved.

£55,000 worth of fresh air just to impress/keep up with/copy your new mates. The second-hand embarrassment is real.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So Mario has jumped on the doxxing bandwagon. And god forbid anyone says anything about them on here but they can call people "dark and deadly" "unhinged" and "scum". Ok then. I had a list of the 200 and something people who sent friend requests yesterday after R's post but will wait and see how many Mario sends. I might post them all here. And shock horror, some of them have degrees and professional jobs, and some of them used their business accounts!
Wow I hope your OK and glad to see your still posting here!
I'd would definitely name and shame them although the screenshot my get deleted as it could break tattle rules....
Yes influeners.... this website actually has morals!! Unlike you like.
I swear, they all behave so so much worse and they think its ok.
What I would do is screenshot their abuse and send it to their employers and places of work... see how they like it!!! And inform them that u have contacted the police.
Then they might shit themselves (the huns i mean)

• Heart

JW80

VIP Member
Her relationship with Seb is creepy as fuck. My sons are teenagers and I would never drape myself all over them giggling and filming while they have no top on. Its weird as fuck. And I'm happy to say my sons would find it weird as fuck too. I had high hopes for Seb, for a minute there I thought he was going to be the one to end the Patchwork shit show. But no, hes Betsy part 2, ignorant, entitled and spends money like its going out of fashion 😡

Reactions: 41

FunkyOwl

Hasn't Rancid broken the rules on Patrecon ? Guidelines are below. @jxhx Can you report her and Mario, as you are actually a subscriber?

Doxing
To summarize: We take a strong stance against doxing, which is sharing an individual’s private information or aggregating their public information for the purpose of intimidating them through harassment.
The information was given to Patreon as the controller and shared with her as the processor. She’s signed an agreement stating she will not share or misuse data. She doesn’t have permission to share your data and so I would be reporting this breach to Patreon and the ICO. As we have seen with others it can take a while for the ICO to investigate but if she is misusing the data provided to her by Patreon then they should investigate too.

Sorry, I’ve quoted the wrong person but totally agree it should be reported to Patreon.

• Heart
Reactions: 41