Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DozyWebster

VIP Member
IMG_1295.jpeg

thought she didn’t read here though as we’re always pointing out that they’re not her boys, but Josh’s.
also more evidence that she doesn’t get trolled as she’d show it like she has with this message. 😊😊 alright rach 👋🏻

Reactions: 47

VCJR

VIP Member
jxhx, hope you're okay 🙄. She is a nasty old bird.
It's a weird thing when she shares your name and email address online. Illegal too. But hopefully you won't have too much trouble from it, maybe some wise words from severely devoted huns and some genuine messages from Tattle Chrolls.
You know what to do. Report her to the ICO, Devon and Cornwall police, and get legal advice.
Devon and Cornwall police are more than happy to take your complaint seriously, especially as Rachel Hambleton and Joshua Marshall are well known to Devon and Cornwall police.
They are very helpful in matters regarding Rachel and Joyce.
I think she's shat on her own doorstep.
Again.

In the background is that her Non-Verbal Son?.. Speaking?

how do the huns NOT see the constant lies she tells about Wilby.. you can Hearhim FULL on talking!!
Talking of non verbal Wilby…
He is so incredibly cute ‘try again mummy’ 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
What the hell is going on and why is all this being brought up randomly 🤣
Vcjr joined here way after keels left so I'm sooo confused 🤣🤣 who is keels supposed to be on here now? 🤯
It's me. I'm meant to be Keels 🤷🏻‍♀️. I said Josh was a "Southern Tory" and it pissed people off. Rightly actually as it looked like I was having a pop at all Southerners, which I was not.

Just to be clear, me saying @VCJR is a wildcard is endearing to me. I meant she's always busy fighting her point with various people and she doesn't give up. That's all. Wild in the sense of "Go you, that's wild," not in the sense of "you are a wild dog." It's a phrase.

(I've said before the times when this has come up, if anyone wants to talk about events that happened off here in 2019 they should ask the people involved. I'm sure that won't be a problem. Other than that, all talking about it just deflects from what Rachael is doing right now, which is quite useful atm given management has changed, she has the issues with calling out trolls and her accounts seem all over the place.)

That's it. Sorry everyone. I'll pop myself on the naughty step.

• Haha

tequila sunrise

Hasn't Rancid broken the rules on Patrecon ? Guidelines are below. @jxhx Can you report her and Mario, as you are actually a subscriber?

Doxing
To summarize: We take a strong stance against doxing, which is sharing an individual’s private information or aggregating their public information for the purpose of intimidating them through harassment.

Reactions: 46

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
My daughter is getting her long awaited assessment next week. She’s 5. Lost in the system. Last seen by an educational paediatrician in 2021.

Her whole Wilby is level 3 is lazy parenting and infuriates me.

My daughter was potty trained at 2. Can dress herself. Is kind. Understands everything. But, she struggles with speech.

Her live when she said about the nhs diagnosis has angered me. I don’t believe it. He speaks better than my 5 year old.

He should be potty trained. He shouldn’t be going to school in nappy’s because he’s able to go to the toilet. He isn’t as bad as she makes out. They’re just lazy with teaching him.

Sorry, stupid rant. Anxious about my daughter’s appointment and pissed off with her narrative and cashing in on her lovely able son who’s being failed by his stupid parents.

• Heart

D78

When people have to keep explaining something and basically repeating the same thing... it's usually a lie..I cannot understand how he does so much behind the scenes for patchwork but needs a job?
If she was clever she could have just said when he took his career break it was to retrain and lecture in ornithology .. but because she wanted to make it all about herself she had to spin it so it was so he could help her work a bit harder on the internet..
tell me it's bullshit without telling me it's bullshit..
so the police doesn't work for them as a family? How so? Most of her kids are at school, she owns her own business so she could work it around any job... I actually can't get over the way she has such a thinly veiled hatred for the police.. her attitude could put women who are in danger off of contacting the police
If nobody can see she's lying I don't know what to say, wake up if you ever have thought she was telling the truth seriously
We are in a cost of living crisis and she's the only working adult in that house,, (apart from all the work he does for patchwork behind the scenes) they can afford for him to go back to uni and retrain, the kids are walking around in Calvin klein jumpers, she's buying a campervan,
Oh but the best bit of those videos... employers don't care if people ring up and report employees, mmm how does that work out for Rachel then? You know when she's contacting the trolls employers?!
This is a parody surely? No one believes this shit do they? Huns, huns, hunnies, you still there? You lot really are ride or dies 🤪😂😂😂😂

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Camper vans are not for me. Two of my Husbands mates have them and he says whenever they talk about their trips, he always ends up saying "Yeh my Mrs would kick off over that."

Not enough space, massive chance of being rained in, no shower installed, where do the dogs go, no comfy beds, no TV, petrol guzzler, bumpy ride - Nope 😂.
I used to have a camper van when I was married to the ex. We went to Glastonbury every year (and after roughing it in a tent, being in a van was relatively luxurious 😂). But if you're not prepared for stuff like the teeny tiny fridge, cooking on 2 gas rings, being on top of each other all the time etc, it can be hard going. And I liked the ex at the time! Scamela Anderson and David Sackedrightoff can barely stand each other in a massive hamster cage of a house, they would very quickly tire of not having their own space, especially if they are expected to look after Wibble by themselves all the time. It's going to be an absolute shit show and I am here for it!

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Something about the trolls always contacting his work so when the phone rang on his days off it made him anxious and upset. Mannah has suggested he does a uni course sof if he does that or takes another job he can go to the police to say he's doing that and can leave. Then something about they're having a meeting on Monday as Jo thinks he should be more involved in "the business".
Imagine having to make up such an elaborate story over many many months to hide the fact that PC Josh Marshall was sacked from Devon and Cornwall Police because of his rancid wife.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
When people have to keep explaining something and basically repeating the same thing... it's usually a lie..I cannot understand how he does so much behind the scenes for patchwork but needs a job?
If she was clever she could have just said when he took his career break it was to retrain and lecture in ornithology .. but because she wanted to make it all about herself she had to spin it so it was so he could help her work a bit harder on the internet..
tell me it's bullshit without telling me it's bullshit..
so the police doesn't work for them as a family? How so? Most of her kids are at school, she owns her own business so she could work it around any job... I actually can't get over the way she has such a thinly veiled hatred for the police.. her attitude could put women who are in danger off of contacting the police
If nobody can see she's lying I don't know what to say, wake up if you ever have thought she was telling the truth seriously
We are in a cost of living crisis and she's the only working adult in that house,, (apart from all the work he does for patchwork behind the scenes) they can afford for him to go back to uni and retrain, the kids are walking around in Calvin klein jumpers, she's buying a campervan,
Oh but the best bit of those videos... employers don't care if people ring up and report employees, mmm how does that work out for Rachel then? You know when she's contacting the trolls employers?!
This is a parody surely? No one believes this shit do they? Huns, huns, hunnies, you still there? You lot really are ride or dies 🤪😂😂😂😂
They didn't really need to say anything at all.. especially a year on and shes still banging on about it. People would have forgot by now 🤷‍♀️ no one gives a fuck anymore lol
---
Talking of non verbal Wilby…
He is so incredibly cute ‘try again mummy’ 🥰
She doesn't know which dinosaur is which because she clearly couldn't give a fuck!
No wonder Wilby headbutts her all time.. hes probably fed up with her shit 🤣

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She spoke to the head of echp whilst SHE was on a hen do..???
She has no mates to be invited on one 🤣🤣🤣
I can't be arsed to comment on the other crap because its all just eye rolling now and my eyes can't take the pain.
We all know if she'd been on a hen do she'd have had her hair, make up and a spray tan done, and bought herself a new dress that handily shows off her tit tattoo AND her yeasty flaps, she'd have posted twelve million selfies in front of that mirror, tagged in the bride and all her mates calling them "besties", and videoed every bloody second, ending with making Sloshy take her to Maccy's after picking her up. Has she bollocks been on a hen do!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just to add me saying that I don’t think the huns defend her like they used to, there was a live very soon after the ‘outing’ I didn’t see one comment about it. Even when she flicked a notification up and said ‘that’s just knee deep about our little troll’ still nothing in the comments. Same in another live yesterday, no one mentioned it. Even the huns aren’t interested!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Its not even a troll message 🤣 I love how passive aggressive she gets and bites back, she can't help the venom coming out can she...it really hits her where it hurts when people point out that josh had a life before her.
#youcanterasehistoryyoucunttheyhaveamum

They aren't yours and joshs kids, they are his children and they have a mother whether u try hard to erase that or not, it won't change and no matter how many times you force both those boys to call you mum, they clearly don't want to.
You absolute freak

JW80

VIP Member
Good God, those videos of them in Go Outdoors are cringe as fuck. What is she snorting at?? Did I nod off part way through and miss Josh doing something remotely funny??? Clinging to him like some sort of parasite, giggling and (I presume) thinking shes cute. You dont need to cling to him Ratfuck. Nobody else wants him, hes yours babe, keep him. He dresses like Will from The Inbetweeners! Except Will was actually supposed to look like a nerdy, teenage virgin 🤣

• Haha

Noseygirl19

There is 100% trouble in their marriage. I remember when Emily disappeared and things were odd between Rancid and Wiggy, she was marking her territory all over the place, then we got the awkward video of her giving him the Jubie holiday for a non important birthday. Now things have been brewing for a while, she supposedly stayed at GG’s and now she’s buying him a camper van??? I agree tho she’s just throwing money at this marriage to try and save it…. Think it’s beyond that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Somerset girl

VIP Member
As if whoever is in charge of EHCPs just happened to overhear her talking about Wilby. And then happened to strike up a conversation with her about it. :ROFLMAO: She's hilarious. No one who worked with such a sensitive thing involving vulnerable children would be chatting about it socially with a stranger. When she said she was on "her" hen do, I assumed she meant on the hen do of someone else, but like someone else said, if it even existed, she would have fully prepped with nails, hair, outfit, tan etc. It surely would have been mentioned on Patrecon, even if not her own page. 🤥
I work in a job where I'm involved in funding decisions. If I were on a night out and overheard someone talking about a process I'm involved in the LAST thing I'd be doing is going over and talking to them about it.

1- it's potentially a massive breech of confidentiality and 2- I don't want to be dealing with disgruntled (potentially drunk) service users.

We all know this is Bullsit Brenda but the more I think about this the more ridiculous it sounds!

• Heart

NiceCrumpet

"This woman is unhinged and bullies my entire family, obsesses over and stalks us"

1. Sounds like she is describing herself - R is definitely unhinged and bullies her entire family
2. Impossible to stalk someone who posts their entire life online. Following your content is not stalking.
3. The only person obsessed with R, is R.

Something really has rattled her 🤔