Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jxhx

VIP Member
Dear oh dear oh dear. We are not trolls ffs. We are gossiping on a gossip site about things that YOU put online. Nobody has contacted you or your children. Also bullying you and said children and screen recording things to put on here are two entirely different things. Has no-one ever told you that someone's opinion of you is none of your business?

Reactions: 54

chickhicks86

VIP Member
She could have such a lovely life - she has 6 healthy kids, a husband, plenty of money, what was a beautiful house in a great location, a family flexible "job", a platform to do some real good - why is she such a shithead about absolutely everything?

Reactions: 54
The only person who was contacting Joyce’s work was her when she used to p hone him every five minutes and wanted him to come home to wipe her bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

NiceCrumpet

I won't do it, but I have a real urge to set up a series of email and social media accounts in Janie's name or similar, plus others that are eerily similar to tattler user names, just to bait the huns.

These would be accounts of nurses, lawyers, judges, Nigerian princes, mothers, fathers, teachers, foster carers, posties, etc. Oh the havoc it could cause.

• Haha
  • Heart

Retro80s

VIP Member
Genuine question but why do people go private?
If she found my Instagram and doxxed me, I’d be posting reels and stories with links to the wiki and proof that I’d never gone to her inbox and trolled her.

Shes the only one who is trolling, the fucking poisoned dwarf 🤬

Aunt Sally

55 grand on a camper van and she’s scratting for 3 cool boxes? Get to fuck you fat lipped swindling bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
He was allowed his open insta for a while tho? I always thought his sacking was more about misusing the computer system than his online presence but maybe it was a case of getting him out by any means.
A recap on Josh's job situation as my memory serves:

He was a PC and Wildlife Officer stationed at Totnes until the end of 2019. In June 2019, he was involved with helping Jo after her boyfriend stabbed somebody. Then he went to the Tactical Support Team in a desk job until 2022. During that time he did show up as a support officer during the Bristol Riots and Rachael testified as a witness in the court case of ABH or GBH which Stabby Jo's then ex boyfriend was the accused.

Some time after Christmas 2021 (January 2022 I think,) he seemed to stop working. Stabby Jo disappeared in February 2022 (which Rachael said was because of Josh's job.) Then in Apr 2022, Rachael said he'd applied for a career break. Then 2 days later she said he was granted a 5 year career break starting on June 14th 2022. They went to "Oh are we" Barcelona and the week after that she said they'd spent the whole day when they returned on May 20th crying in the Kitchen. May 20th 2022 was the date the hearing of the unnamed officer gave the result of instant dismissal.

Then on June 14th she did stories saying he'd cleared out his desk and didn't tell anyone he'd left. She said the police treated him badly and they had sued them following an incident in 2014 when his colleagues arrested him. She said she asked him what it felt like to drive away knowing it was the last time and he said he didn't care. Later on that day Devon Live posted this article and they went away to Herpes Lodge on a *writing* trip for three days.

96590DD6-1F56-4DEF-809A-42493A321850.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Oh Rachy Poo's are you getting jealous of Emily? Ads that are better than yours? An amazing family life that's genuine? A bloke who loves her? Respect between each other? A blended family that actually works? I could go on.......

• Heart
Reactions: 51

VickyVodka

Can you imagine if this was the other way round….where a female has given up a job they love for a career break….expressed they missed it and wanted to go back and their husband was saying “no that doesn’t work for me” and pushing them towards other options or trying to did them a role in their little preened business(which is just a front for their scams) .the huns would be foaming at the l mouth shouting abuse / control etc…

• Heart
Reactions: 50

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
She doesn’t stalk you she watches content that YOU yes YOU Ratshit put online, she has paid for content so she can share with others the bullshit that YOU put online. She has not bullied your family, she has commented on a public forum on the content that YOU put online.

What YOU have done is dox someone which is illegal in the UK, so who’s really the chroll Ratface? You mad bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

BettyCat20

VIP Member
The private sector love ex public sector workers. They don't care about your history, just your training and what you do on the job. Someone in Josh's circumstances is prime for a private security role.

indiscretions are forgiven. Multiple lies all over the internet might cause more of an issue though. Plus she paints a picture of him that sees him looking like an imbecile most of the time. I'd be reluctant to interview him.
He could do security work at Sainsburys. He could poop while on his break!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Imfinallyhere

I don’t know how to screen record but on PTWM Rach is promoting the raffle as she really wants to start running the freedom course again which they had to put on hold last month as there’s no money left and Jo said definitely not.
At this point I have no idea how she can share that their 55k camper is being delivered then say there’s no money to run the course and the huns don’t question where their money is going.

• Wow
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Ok here we go…
Someone please give this woman a Chapstick. If nothing else, that would be such a bonus.

A job lecturing in Ornithology would require at least a first class degree, masters and PHD plus some experience working within the sector in a possibly a biosciences role. So I'd say a good 12-15 years of hard graft to set that up.

Or does the 'Scientist' on Josh's Instagram bio override that 😂😂

ETA - Has anyone on here ever reported him to his employer? No judgement, just is it a real thing that she's saying? I don't recall anyone ever having done it is all.

Last edited:

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She’s so manipulative. She has a row with her husband and deliberately goes round to stay with his Mum for the weekend. She’s reminding him it what it would be like if he dared leave eh? He’d never be free of her; she’s latched onto the whole ruddy family.

If you have a row, go round to your friends house, or your own family.

On no….you don’t have anyone do you Rachel?

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
This is for the huns reading here that are anti tattle or still sitting on the fence. Humour me and quickly before Rach deletes.
Go have a look at her latest fb post, you will see there are 6 comments, however only 4 are visible.
She has hidden 2 comments, as yet she has not blocked, that’s because she doesn’t want to be seen to block honest questions.
Now make your mind up, what does she have to hide!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

nbt

VIP Member
View attachment 2161697

thought she didn’t read here though as we’re always pointing out that they’re not her boys, but Josh’s.
also more evidence that she doesn’t get trolled as she’d show it like she has with this message. 😊😊 alright rach 👋🏻
I wonder why she’s not chosen to show who this message is from but is quite happy to do it to others?

Reactions: 47