PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG simpering Jo annoys me so much with her fake laugh and agreeing with everything her master says, I have said it before but get some self respect woman 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Those lollies for Wilby would have defrosted with how long she took to bloody show off her shop, I'm assuming she'll just refreeze them and to sod with the ecoli risk?
She mentions she's a brand partner with Tesco then says wants to go to home bargains to get more fairy stuff? Make it make sense!
And I'm sure mannah doesn't actually need her to make food for her 🙄, but so good of her, blah blah blah

Reactions: 15
Glad she got some healthy fruit and vegetables for the animals and lots of chocolate, crisps, biscuits and lollies for everyone else.
They don't seem to do wholegrains in that house.
Why is she cooking a meal for Mannah's family? Mannah seems to be quite a decent cook and parent. Unlike her brother and his wife.
what the duck is mange towt?
Silly old twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've seen Mannah's Facebook posts on E's fathers Facebook page.
She was arguing with someone about what the police do or don't do. She was siding with the police & getting very aggressive.
Yes, she has a mouth like a sewer. She's now deleted those posts, after they were there for a long time.
That's the one I saw. It was all very embarrassing - I think she thought she was a small town gangster or something...🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She is really annoying me thinking she is Einstein because she managed to do an online shop on her own. She really is a Dunderhead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jealousy or envy is one of those interesting catch-alls that is bandied around as a justification for any action. If you break it down it is completely in keeping with the character of people who use it frequently.
‘You disagree with my actions, thus you must be envious.’ As opposed to a more mature or introspective reaction of ‘You disagree with my actions, maybe the actions themselves were the issue?’

In the case of this barnpot, because her life is so materially-oriented she seemingly does believe that the money that she spunks up the wall on goods and services is a driving force for jealous trolls. What she doesn’t see is that her life as a whole is, to quote Malcolm Tucker, an omnishambles. Lurching from crisis to crisis, drama to drama, in the pursuit of content and relevancy is not what people (rational people) aspire to. You can wrap it up as being relatable, but dysfunctional is more apt. Disjointed relationships which rely on odd power dynamics are not worthy of envy. No amount of trainers will solve that one.
Your so right. Its like I'm so great so all must love me and envy me.eek imagine being then person who thinks everyone must be jealous of them.
---
Ooo don't read tattle but need to show we eat proper food,cook.have friend who still loves me.interact with son.
Oh BTW Rachel,that incase you don't no what talking is(maybe if it's not toxic yelling she doesn't see it) is a very intelligent little boy interacting,listening,observing,taking it in and conversing back and forth.who knew!

Reactions: 13
The way she says Duh duh duh in that sing song voice drives me MAD!! She is just so unpleasant in every aspect. The bitterness and anger is absolutely seeping out of her all the time

Reactions: 21
Mange Towt 😂😂😂

Oh and Rachel, it doesn’t matter how many Hinch fairy pods you buy, there’s no play date happening. She can’t stand you either 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She looks absolutely bleeping obscene in her 2 sizes too small leggings. Yes we all know you have a gargantuan camel toe 😩. Is it a camel toe, or have you got an actual camel hump down there 🧐.
If she doesn't let her mouldy fur burger out soon, for a bit of fresh air, she'll be struck down with every bacterial, viral and fungal clap, known to man
🤢🤢🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Really relatable content during a cost of living crisis. Finest meat and other products, along with much branded stuff. Talk about tone deaf. 🙄

Reactions: 18
So now little Wilbs has let the cat out of the bag that he’s isn’t non verbal his daddy has been teaching him about secrets. 🤣🤣🤣
DEFB4459-A471-4237-B6F7-A0EDE2D3CE1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mange Towt 😂😂😂

Oh and Rachel, it doesn’t matter how many Hinch fairy pods you buy, there’s no play date happening. She can’t stand you either 👍🏻
Rachel Hambleton is so desperate to be besties with Mrs Grinch!!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
😂😂😂
Tbh the way grinch is going I see a meeting very soon. Together I think they'd combust though. Or it'd be hunger games style sly till the death Sabotaging each other
---
😂😂😂
They do both have 2 non verbal kids though.😇

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh the way grinch is going I see a meeting very soon. Together I think they'd combust though. Or it'd be hunger games style sly till the death Sabotaging each other
---

They do both have 2 non verbal kids though.😇
Mrs Grinch and Mrs fungus fanny 💚💚💚.

• Haha
  • Heart
So now little Wilbs has let the cat out of the bag that he’s isn’t non verbal his daddy has been teaching him about secrets. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2125220
I wonder if Wobbler's jogging suit is part of Rachel's new drop, from R.E.B.L clothing range. She loves a bit of leopard print and she loves a pair of joggers too.
Unless someone else designed a beige leopard print jogging suit for children?
Surely not? 😟.

Reactions: 4
Those of you who follow Spotted Paignton, have a look for the 🔪 post. This is 30 seconds from where our favourite bacon sandwich with the crusts off maker lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Those of you who follow Spotted Paignton, have a look for the 🔪 post. This is 30 seconds from where our favourite bacon sandwich with the crusts off maker lives.
It's in Brixham, she lives in Paignton.

The lad is from the school that Isaac and Tallulah go to. It's not commonplace for this to happen in Brixham, and the community is just as shocked by it as everyone else. I know a lot of worried parents today.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's in Brixham, she lives in Paignton.

The lad is from the school that Isaac and Tallulah go to. It's not commonplace for this to happen in Brixham, and the community is just as shocked by it as everyone else. I know a lot of worried parents today.
No, not where the Shambletons live, I know they live in Paignton. I was trying to be cryptic 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.