PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealousy or envy is one of those interesting catch-alls that is bandied around as a justification for any action. If you break it down it is completely in keeping with the character of people who use it frequently.
‘You disagree with my actions, thus you must be envious.’ As opposed to a more mature or introspective reaction of ‘You disagree with my actions, maybe the actions themselves were the issue?’

In the case of this barnpot, because her life is so materially-oriented she seemingly does believe that the money that she spunks up the wall on goods and services is a driving force for jealous trolls. What she doesn’t see is that her life as a whole is, to quote Malcolm Tucker, an omnishambles. Lurching from crisis to crisis, drama to drama, in the pursuit of content and relevancy is not what people (rational people) aspire to. You can wrap it up as being relatable, but dysfunctional is more apt. Disjointed relationships which rely on odd power dynamics are not worthy of envy. No amount of trainers will solve that one.
This whole post will fly right over the head of every self declared "Influencer" with a thread on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking at those stories I doubt very much that Hannah was shocked that W may have called the rabbit a sod. Right before he said that they were laughing that he was telling the rabbit to get down and Hannah said "yeah you're very nice but duck off" so I don't think she'd be too surprised or concerned if W came out with a swear...
I agree. I've seen fb posts from Hannah before and she's got a foul mouth...

Reactions: 14
Once in one of my old jobs, there was a woman who was a bit strange, one day she came in and pulled a pastry out of her bag. It was just loose, in her handbag, not in a bag or lunchbox or anything, just rattling around her bag, and she put it on a shelf in the office until she was ready to eat it. They walk among us!

Dipsy you have caused me to hurt my back… I was laughing so hard think I have pulled a muscle… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know if this rule applies if you are using a car seat, but knowing that you're using it incorrectly & not even bothered about using it incorrectly.
And it's a fine that Mrs & Ms Hambleton could easily afford to pay, so it wouldn't be much of an inconvenience to them.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
For the love of God please can someone do an intervention here. There has to be someone in her circle reading this and as funny as it must be to see her looking like a complete tit, she really needs some help.
IMG_8796.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't know if this rule applies if you are using a car seat, but knowing that you're using it incorrectly & not even bothered about using it incorrectly.
And it's a fine that Mrs & Ms Hambleton could easily afford to pay, so it wouldn't be much of an inconvenience to them.
I don’t have kids but I drive my niece and nephew a lot. Whenever I have a child in the car I FaceTime either my mum or whichever sister is the mothe to show them the seat and make sure they’re in okay 😅 I’m quite a needy babysitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know we’ve said it over and over but duck me Hannah really did get all the testosterone in that family.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Marking her tesco story an ad (even though she paid full price) - have ASA been on the phone again 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That pathetic twit Jo makes my hole cringe!! Shes such a bleeping kiss arse. Yes Rach, no Rach, I love you Rach. And that sad little laugh she does at every bleeping thing Ratfink says. No Jo!! Get a life you sad old fucker

Reactions: 37
For the love of God please can someone do an intervention here. There has to be someone in her circle reading this and as funny as it must be to see her looking like a complete tit, she really needs some help.
View attachment 2124447
Just bleeping no 🤮
What in the name of God's green earth is she wearing ? Someone tell her the only people that can get away with wearing leggings like that are slim young girls not peri-menopausal trollope.
Her piss flaps are round her knees !

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have a rule around wearing leggings. Unless you have the figure of a 10 year old you really should have your snatch and your saggy ass covered 🤣 Nobody needs to see the mother of all camel toes and 40 odd year old saggy bum cheeks. Literally nobody. Hey Rachel, I am talking to you babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a rule around wearing leggings. Unless you have the figure of a 10 year old you really should have your snatch and your saggy ass covered 🤣 Nobody needs to see the mother of all camel toes and 40 odd year old saggy bum cheeks. Literally nobody. Hey Rachel, I am talking to you babe
I'm in my early 30s and I'm a small size 8 and even I dont wear leggings with short jumpers 🤣 i feel like everything is on show otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she does it because someone (Josh,) has told her she has a *fit 🤢* bum. If she had any style she'd know that if you need to show off your bottom in leggings, you do a back tuck with a longer top. Just so you don't give people a gynaecologist view of your front bump.

I am so polite today 😇.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I agree. I've seen fb posts from Hannah before and she's got a foul mouth...
I've seen Mannah's Facebook posts on E's fathers Facebook page.
She was arguing with someone about what the police do or don't do. She was siding with the police & getting very aggressive.
Yes, she has a mouth like a sewer. She's now deleted those posts, after they were there for a long time.

Reactions: 7
Well, we’ve made it through the day without her telling the huns that the jealous trolls have reported her to MI5 for the seatbelt breach. Missed some interaction there, Miss Camel-Toe.

And how exciting, watching someone unpack their tesco shop. Huns haven’t noticed that there’s only 4 meals there (and only ten sausages for the entire Patchwork Family).

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.