PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of Wibly is awful. Pure neglectful parenting once again. They make me so mad. We've seen before that car safety isn't important to them. Videos of Rachel and Josh with seat belts worn incorrectly. Same with the kids in the past. Not to mention Besty speeding round a car park with the kids in the back. Or when she first passed and drove off, no indicators and no actually looking bedore sshe sped off. Oh and the numerous occasions where I'd have put money on Josh driving after a few merlots or the morning after a heavy night. Or when R is filming Josh and holding his hand/distracting him as he drives.
Anyone would forget he's a serving policeman. I guess hedgehog patrol didn't have much call for car seat safety.
They said that he recently got spoken to for talking whilst driving, which probably translates to that he was concentrating on being filmed instead of actually driving. He reverses out of their driveway onto the road without ever looking in the mirrors, the amount of times she has filmed him and he never checks his mirrors ever. I have noticed he glances at the reversing camera when reversing.
Also Rachel puts a huge V pillow behind her in the passenger seat.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This is absolutely disgusting! At 3 he should definitely still be in a harnessed seat, ideally rear facing still. If they have an accident that poor boy will be seriously hurt. They can't use the excuse of his size or weight as you can get harnessed seats up to 25kg weight limit. I've only just moved my 5, nearly 6, year old into a high back booster with the seat belt instead of a harness, as he was nearing the 25kg weight limit, and I still worry hes not in secure enough without a harness, but unlike them I make damn sure the belt is properly on him! They make me sick the total disregard for safety
You can even get special needs seats that go beyond that for level 3, non verbal, violent, autistic children.

Reactions: 22
I'd suspect she would have got quite a few inbox messages about the car seat. People are quite on the ball with things like that.
She won't ever post that though because she can't give an excuse for it or cry troll!

Reactions: 28
They said that he recently got spoken to for talking whilst driving, which probably translates to that he was concentrating on being filmed instead of actually driving. He reverses out of their driveway onto the road without ever looking in the mirrors, the amount of times she has filmed him and he never checks his mirrors ever. I have noticed he glances at the reversing camera when reversing.
Also Rachel puts a huge V pillow behind her in the passenger seat.
What by the (actual, un-sacked) police? Good! I've noticed the reversing thing as well. Bet they've had messages about rhe car seat (which she won't show!)

Reactions: 16
I'd suspect she would have got quite a few inbox messages about the car seat. People are quite on the ball with things like that.
She won't ever post that though because she can't give an excuse for it or cry troll!
It was Sloshy who posted it, that makes it even worse that a former sacked police officer thinks it's ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Was an explanation given for the two slices of white bread on the side there??? (I honestly cannot comprehend a situation where this would happen, there’s no plate or even so much as a piece of kitchen roll!)
Once in one of my old jobs, there was a woman who was a bit strange, one day she came in and pulled a pastry out of her bag. It was just loose, in her handbag, not in a bag or lunchbox or anything, just rattling around her bag, and she put it on a shelf in the office until she was ready to eat it. They walk among us!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
They think they can get away with whatever! If they had an accident and W was hurt as a result of not being strapped in properly then it still wouldn't be there fault (probably blame a tattler did it on purpose)

Reactions: 14
It seems quite relaxed and normal at Hannah’s house, Wilby is content in her presence and she ia very natural with him. I think someone previously posted something similar but seems a big contrast to R’s soulless home and her interactions with Wilby.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
is Hannah's husband called Freddie? I'm confused by the laughing on the birthday singing video and wasnt sure if they were taking the piss out of someone else.

it did make me laugh how he wasnt sat next to or directly opposite R 😂

Reactions: 9
I reckon the car seat pic was deliberate. It will get everyone inboxing her, well meaning huns and trolls alike. She said she needs more adverts. She needs more engagement and whether it’s good or bad it still counts.

Reactions: 18
is Hannah's husband called Freddie? I'm confused by the laughing on the birthday singing video and wasnt sure if they were taking the piss out of someone else.

it did make me laugh how he wasnt sat next to or directly opposite R 😂
Yes. It's Freddie 👍. Wibble's response to being in a happy relaxed environment yesterday was quite lovely. I imagine that's what he's like at pre school and that's what the Ed Psych saw. Then they leave and boom, seatbelt duck up.

Complete tossers I swear to God 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes. It's Freddie 👍. Wibble's response to being in a happy relaxed environment yesterday was quite lovely. I imagine that's what he's like at pre school and that's what the Ed Psych saw. Then they leave and boom, seatbelt duck up.

Eggshells everywhere for that lot.
IMG_8786.jpeg

Reactions: 14

yes just caught up with the stories and you can tell it's a normal family home, not one full of conflict and drama like R & J.

Hannah's face when she thought he had called the rabbit a sod though did make me wonder what she thinks when he say's cuntasauraus

Reactions: 26
Hannah's face when she thought Wilbert had said "sod" - I wonder what she makes of "cuntasaurus"

Reactions: 23
That pick of Wibble in the car just goes to show what a piss poor excuse of a cop Slosh was. His kids openly smoking weed in the house, anti social behaviour etc. if he was half decent he’d be on it without a doubt. tit parent, tit copper, general waste of skin really.

Reactions: 36
She said on a facebook post that the mums at Betsy's primary school were lush.... but didn't she mention the other day that she has never had mum friends?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.