PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always love how she points out these women "work with primary school kids" like it's a big deal.
Many a murderer has worked a normal job Rachel. It's not that surprising people with an opinion (not trolling) have a normal job. We don't walk around with a neon sign above our head that says troll

Reactions: 38
Genuinely at this point might go public, send her a message with my bosses number , she would be doing me a favour at this point getting me fired..... on a serious note why go public and out people, surely that makes her as bad as a troll outing people so they get lots of hate...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This Andrea is making highlights out of these people. How very sad.

Rachel never has any chrolls of her own so has to steal other people's. At this point I feel like accidently including my profile picture and see if her troll hunter can find me🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here she goes again on someone else’s troll wagon
Just had a quick read of the thread, the poster hasn't even said anything bad. She got blocked last year for saying she didn't like MLM schemes. However, there's speculation that the tattle poster was actually the barn woman herself (mod/alice all over again) it makes no sense to come on here apologising if you've been outed and received direct messages from them 🤦‍♀️ I smell more bullshit from them all tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Wonder what she would do if everyone did a mass reveal of our real names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always love how she points out these women "work with primary school kids" like it's a big deal.
Many a murderer has worked a normal job Rachel. It's not that surprising people with an opinion (not trolling) have a normal job. We don't walk around with a neon sign above our head that says troll
Tommy Hamilton was my da’s scout leader, my grandpa was a policeman at the time and he knew there was something strange about him, but no one could have predicted what happened to those poor innocent bairn’s years later.
---
Wonder what she would do if everyone did a mass reveal of our real names 😂
I’d follow you all & organise a big piss up (although I’m not sure where I stand as I don’t like alcohol. Would I have to force myself to drink fizzy cats piss to fit in?) cos yous are all funny fuckers, never mind what she would do ahahah

Reactions: 21
Just had a quick read of the thread, the poster hasn't even said anything bad. She got blocked last year for saying she didn't like MLM schemes. However, there's speculation that the tattle poster was actually the barn woman herself (mod/alice all over again) it makes no sense to come on here apologising if you've been outed and received direct messages from them 🤦‍♀️ I smell more bullshit from them all tbh.
She’s made it out to be very dramatic! I’ve read it 3x and it still doesn’t make much sense

Reactions: 17
These people might work with children but they aren’t selling their own kids for money and tit designer gear so she really needs to get off her high horse because her and every single one on instaYouTube that is profiting from their kids privacy and placing them in the direct line of p**dos and strangers has no moral high ground to stand on. They are the lowlife and they are the ones that need calling to account because their job is to protect their kids and advocate for them and they do the exact opposite.

Reactions: 51
This Andrea is making highlights out of these people. How very sad.

Rachel never has any chrolls of her own so has to steal other people's. At this point I feel like accidently including my profile picture and see if her troll hunter can find me🥱
I was reading old threads and saw my picture on one of my screenshots. Still not been outed 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
These people might work with children but they aren’t selling their own kids for money and tit designer gear so she really needs to get off her high horse because her and every single one on instaYouTube that is profiting from their kids privacy and placing them in the direct line of p**dos and strangers has no moral high ground to stand on. They are the lowlife and they are the ones that need calling to account because their job is to protect their kids and advocate for them and they do the exact opposite.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe because we work with children we can see how poorly her children are treated and it sets off alarm bells.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Newsflash... airing your opinion on a gossip site isn't something that will get you the sack. duck off with that tit 😴
"I can't wait for the other reveals"
Go get a hobby R and bore off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She’s made it out to be very dramatic! I’ve read it 3x and it still doesn’t make much sense
Sounds to me like this woman is a bit of a nobody who thinks she's something special, and doesn't have actual chrolls in her inbox, just people gossiping on here. Anyone spot a theme?

Reactions: 28
Here she goes again on someone else’s troll wagon

I do so want an eye roll reaction for this. “Those jobs soon disappear…” oh shut the duck up you self centred narcissistic idiot! Maybe if you were a better human no one would have anything negative to comment #justsayingRach

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.