PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living on fresh air as she's so poor, but has managed to buy a top of the range camper van to do absolutely sod all in !!! But remember it's the small things......
That's roughly 60k worth🤯
How long is that going to last, having 2 kids with them and the others abandoned at home until they get really pissed off. They hate holidaying with their kids.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Ermmmm..... literally 6 hours later starts bragging about a camper van. I'm laughing my head off. Her brain cells must feel like they are on a Trampoline. Just bouncing around aimlessly 😂😂😂

53CBE5F3-F29D-4AE9-B181-3ADE38283624.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Do we prance around on insta in just our underwear for likes? Do we teach 3 year olds to say cuntasaurus? Do we share details of our 13 year olds periods and video our husband rummaging through her knicker drawer? Do we sit on lives talking to strangers and ignore our children's phone calls numerous times? Do we allow our teenager to smoke weed in the house and then broadcast it to paying followers? Do we ignore children in our care after an accident that need medical attention because they have broken bones? Do we dump our children on anyone that will have them so we can go away for the night? Do we encourage strangers to approach our children to say hello? Do we leave a 2 year old alone in his bedroom most of the day so he can spill paint, play in the toilet, eat fire lighters or stick his fingers in a fan? Do we have a never ending stream of 'aunties' 'big sisters' and fake grandparents getting attached to our kids, only for them to wonder where they went 12 months later when they have been branded toxic and unsafe? Do we have 5 out of 6 kids all with their own trauma and/or behavioral issues? Do we laugh when our 17 year implies she'll be taking cocaine on a night out?

No we don't Rach. so who is it that really needs to think about their children?
👏👏👏👏👏 Well said. She's an appalling mother and human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet her neighbours love her adding another vehicle to the driveway of broken dreams 😂 #gonnaneedabiggerfence

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Living on air… course you are.
I hope the Huns see this new camper and finally realise what a fraudster and liar she is

Reactions: 39
Hahaha yeah they all tit themselves and apologise- just like our @VCJR did. Oh no actually she actually took it further and still doesn't give a tit. Didn't mention that did she?

Reactions: 47
Now we’re all so scared and all going to shut down our accounts. Realise the wrong we’ve done in trying to out a scammer, liar and dangerous mother.

Oh no that’s in her dreams 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trying to scare people just like they did with the whole we can find your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) rubbish 🙄
Except it only works for a handful of people these days (allegedly, if these responses of apology are genuine)
The difference between her thread and everyone else's, is its truth and no one comes at her in her inbox except to tell her their fanny is dripping for slosh!
She's probably had more people come up to her face and say their bit than in her inbox from strangers!

Reactions: 10
I HAVEN'T GOT ANY KIDS TO bleeping THINK ABOUT, SO I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHAT TO DO NOW. WHAT ARE THE RULES ACCORDING TO RACHAELE? TELL YOU WHAT, I'LL JUST CARRY ON TAKING TO THE INTERNET TO SLAG YOU OFF, OKAY?

(Not your kids though, just you and your ballbag of a husband.)

bleeping imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s so weird, because I don’t post my children online and nobody slags them off online. I wonder why ‘trolls’ target her and not me? It’s a mystery!
Same.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Even from when i very first had fb I never posted pics of my kids. Never had an open profile, never put my kids on my profile pic….never tagged them in any pics.
Then when they wanted fb at 14/15 their friends wanted to add me, (cos i was a cool mum) but I said no. My inbox was always open to them if they needed a chat, still us now. But at no point have I been trolled or attacked for my parenting… but she has.??

Looks like E has learnt from the best… phone in hand 24/7🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
Do we prance around on insta in just our underwear for likes? Do we teach 3 year olds to say cuntasaurus? Do we share details of our 13 year olds periods and video our husband rummaging through her knicker drawer? Do we sit on lives talking to strangers and ignore our children's phone calls numerous times? Do we allow our teenager to smoke weed in the house and then broadcast it to paying followers? Do we ignore children in our care after an accident that need medical attention because they have broken bones? Do we dump our children on anyone that will have them so we can go away for the night? Do we encourage strangers to approach our children to say hello? Do we leave a 2 year old alone in his bedroom most of the day so he can spill paint, play in the toilet, eat fire lighters or stick his fingers in a fan? Do we have a never ending stream of 'aunties' 'big sisters' and fake grandparents getting attached to our kids, only for them to wonder where they went 12 months later when they have been branded toxic and unsafe? Do we have 5 out of 6 kids all with their own trauma and/or behavioral issues? Do we laugh when our 17 year implies she'll be taking cocaine on a night out?

No we don't Rach. so who is it that really needs to think about their children?
So well put ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Pleads poverty one week, needs to get a bank loan to pay for treatment for Gangsta Granny another week, this week buys a big duck off campervan. Didn’t realise dealerships accepted fresh air as payment? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can the huns not smell the bullshit yet?

Reactions: 50
Living on air… course you are.
I hope the Huns see this new camper and finally realise what a fraudster and liar she is
will they duck… you keep carrying on believing that she’s a bleeping Angel huns

I for one can’t wait for the camper van trips. Questions
1) where is Josh going to poo?
2) where will they store Wilby’s animals?
3) how will they cope being cooped up in that small space on a regular basis
4) what will they do with it when it’s sat on the drive doing f all for weeks on end?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.