PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red alert 🚨 I’ve spotted a hun in the wild! Identifiable by reading queen huns book by the pool!! What do I do?!?! Will she know I’m a chroll? 🙈🙈
But her a glass of fizzy cats piss and befriend her and go “of what’s that you are reading !!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chrolls.. I have to ask cos this is the first place I thought of when it happened 🫣

My boyfriend and I have split white paint all over the nursery carpet.. proper wobble style 🤣 baba is due any day now, how do we get it out!! Tried dr. Beckmans and white vinegar to no avail 😢

Reactions: 2
Chrolls.. I have to ask cos this is the first place I thought of when it happened 🫣

My boyfriend and I have split white paint all over the nursery carpet.. proper wobble style 🤣 baba is due any day now, how do we get it out!! Tried dr. Beckmans and white vinegar to no avail 😢
I've used bottles of Acetone. You can get it at Superdrug £2.49 a bottle. You might be able to get it at hardware stores, but I just went for what I soak my nails off in 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Silence is deafening this weekend, not even any posts about her book launch on Friday. I'd say they've had a cheeky break away for the long weekend but they went to Brixham yesterday and they've almost run out of people to dump Wilby on.

Reactions: 17
Silence is deafening this weekend, not even any posts about her book launch on Friday. I'd say they've had a cheeky break away for the long weekend but they went to Brixham yesterday and they've almost run out of people to dump Wilby on.
100% this! They've never spent so much time with him!

Reactions: 10
Here's a photo of the pirate festival yesterday that they thought was a great idea to take Wilby to. Because she can.
Dickheads….
---
I just thought this… I must have missed yesterday’s too… oh dear, All is not well in camp Shitshow😂

Reactions: 5

I did this once, then stepped in and walked it through rest of the house 🤦‍♀️ I scraped what i could up and rented the rug doctor carpet cleaner, All come thankfully 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When are people going to wise-up to this witch?

Someone on the Two Chubby cubs group has asked for advice on helping a friend in an abusive marriage, and her name's been mentioned. 🙄🤬
I’d love to know if they have an opinion of her, they don’t hold back on their feelings 🤣

Reactions: 7
When are people going to wise-up to this witch?

Someone on the Two Chubby cubs group has asked for advice on helping a friend in an abusive marriage, and her name's been mentioned. 🙄🤬
Thankfully these posts are now getting sparse and hardly anyone recommends her anymore. Its dangerous

Reactions: 11

Don’t have a tip to get it out but my grandad did this once and was able to claim on his house insurance if you can’t remove it. He did it on the stairs and they replaced the carpet that went through the living room, hallway, stairs and upstairs landing so worth a try if it can’t be saved.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I definitely think this pirate picture was photoshopped because I'm pretty sure his bloody watch says 9.10am and it couldn't have been that busy then surely?

C5C42FCD-D259-4D94-8F50-A925C16207D2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree the picture looks photoshopped but i think the time will be 2.50pm on the watch as its flipped, same as the shop sign, with it being a selfie

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think Raych is seething because SS, hinch and sticker girl had a night out last? Greedy was invited but couldn't make it but no comment from Ratchett to say how lush she looks!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.