PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Raych is seething because SS, hinch and sticker girl had a night out last? Greedy was invited but couldn't make it but no comment from Ratchett to say how lush she looks!
I didn't recognise Hinch without her filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chrolls.. I have to ask cos this is the first place I thought of when it happened 🫣

My boyfriend and I have split white paint all over the nursery carpet.. proper wobble style 🤣 baba is due any day now, how do we get it out!! Tried dr. Beckmans and white vinegar to no avail 😢
Did this on a communal landing once. I used non bio washing powder in a strong solution as that's all I had. Don't fret too much though, Amazon Prime is your best friend. Buy a rug to cover what you can't get up. Best of luck welcoming your little one when they arrive xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The advert for period pants and simpering Jo in the background.
IMG_8875.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What is it with the shoulders? Why does she hold them up? In every reel it drives me mad, she holds the shoulders up, grins like a maniac and twirls and that’s it….unless you count the tit catching of clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to advertising period pants again even though the other day was talking about sanitary products. So consistent 🙄

Reactions: 9
Must’ve been a slow day with just period pants to upload…
“Best selling author resorts to selling period underwear after being outed in a desperate need to feed her patchwork family”😂😂😂

• Haha
Gormless Jo creaming herself watching Ratchet flounce around in her underwear. She needs to get some self respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do we have to know about her period alllllll the time?? She makes me feel ill

Reactions: 16
Bet the dirty bint loved flashing her flaps in front of PA Jo every time she put a different pair on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I guess she needs to snap up those period pants ads while she still can, she’s peri atm so might not have any need for them before long 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking they’ve gone on a LOVING weekend & PA Jo has confiscated Torbay Tarts phone so she can relax a bit ❄ 🍷

What's happening? I don't have time to look for one morning and she has suddenly become old, humbled and telling everyone the best things in life are free 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.