PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Da ‘ management said that Sloshua cooking got the numbers in.. why has she started trying to cook.?😂😂😂
I'm guessing so she can put her weekly food shop through her accounts as it's "content for work"

Same with the "fashion" reels

Reactions: 25
Why the heck would you take a child who likes routine to such a busy place. Brixham is complete madness thus weekend, an excellent excuse for those who can cope to have a great weekend, but also attracts a lot of idiots who see it as an excuse for drinking 24 7. Lots noises randomly, crowds of people and drinking. Great plan there Rach.
I've become so protective over the little lad. He seems such a bright and inquisitive thing.genuinly when he smiles or finds joy it light me up. But watching what they do and are doing to him makes me so bleeping 😠 😡. And stupidly upset. Like how quickly does that bright thing turn into a unhinged damaged boy.how quick before he become another seb ffks.or worse because of his personality I imagine he'd take it inward and become mentally unwell towards himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Seems like a bizarre event to take a 3yo to?
People take their kids, but I certainly wouldn't take a violent, autistic, non verbal 3 year old. He must have been so frightened and overwhelmed, you can barely move on the streets and it's loud and noisy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Here's a photo of the pirate festival yesterday that they thought was a great idea to take Wilby to. Because she can.
No doubt she will be on moaning later saying that wilby cut poor sloshy to bits with his nails and they were so embarrassed by his meltdowns blah blah. They will be off somewhere expensive for lunch today to cheer themselves up and no doubt dumping him on Lula.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Here's a photo of the pirate festival yesterday that they thought was a great idea to take Wilby to. Because she can.
They haven't got a clue have they. They genuinely have no idea of his needs. No wonder the poor little fella has meltdowns 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They haven't got a clue have they. They genuinely have no idea of his needs. No wonder the poor little fella has meltdowns 😥
I would have had a meltdown myself in that crowd.
Poor little boy, they have no idea how to parent him. They make him whatever negative child they want him to be.
I just see a lovely little boy who would respond to one on one interaction massively.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Old Creepy McCreepFace looks like the child catcher here <shudders>
---

Have you seen (aka sin) the “Get the Badge in” FB page, maybe we should set up a “get the watch in” page for him?!?
There is a Dublin parody group/band called Versatile (my nephew unfortunately listens to them🙈) they have a song called Flashy Flashy (get the watch in) it’s like it was written about Sloshy 🙈 When he played it in my car I was in stitches laughing all I could picture was Sloshy 😂😂 song is on you tube if anyone wants to listen 🙈😂 Oh and if you do please don’t judge me for my nephews taste 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Red alert 🚨 I’ve spotted a hun in the wild! Identifiable by reading queen huns book by the pool!! What do I do?!?! Will she know I’m a chroll? 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.