PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've zoomed in as the sunglasses really highlight her face and nose, and as for the teeth🤦🏻‍♀️ I've never seen curly teeth before.
IMG_8698.jpeg
IMG_8699.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Exactly! It’s clearly very contagious because they’ve passed it between themselves (j had it the other day) so they decide to go out and spread it further! To kids that are due back to school tomorrow for example, so parents will have to take more time off work possibly unpaid, it’s deeper than just a sore itchy eye! Selfish wankers!
I remember my eldest son having it years ago when his little brother was in nursery and even though he didnt have it the nursery asked me if I could keep him off until it cleared up as it spreads like wildfire. Especially in younger children who touch everything, put things in their mouth etc etc. And I bet my life shes not using her own towel, face cloth etc like you are supposed to do to stop the spread. I call bingo on E, T and Seb having it next. I will be ok though because he doesnt live there 🤣

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand if she is not well with conjunctivitis why she would want to go anywhere and not just rest up at home. Or just go for a walk out down to the beach, why bother getting all dressed up and no doubt go for lunch spreading germs and tiring yourself out more?

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand if she is not well with conjunctivitis why she would want to go anywhere and not just rest up at home. Or just go for a walk out down to the beach, why bother getting all dressed up and no doubt go for lunch spreading germs and tiring yourself out more?
Because she can 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because if she's got the opportunity to dump Wilbert off with a babysitter and piss off to love Circumcised Cedric the hardest, she'll never turn it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know the answer to this but disclaimer: I don't want to piss anyone off, so if this applies to anyone - Sorry.

It's common place for couples that are unhappy in their lives to always want to be out of the house. Even if they hate each other, they'd still rather be out in public places together than be inside the home where they don't have to filter how they feel or even worse have nothing to talk about.

Home is not a comfort to them. They don't see it as their safe space. At home they have no option other than to acknowledge that they can not tolerate the very basics of their lives that should have bonded them but hasn't. It's quite often seen in couples that have nothing in common other than their kids. No shared interests, no same future aspirations. The ones that are just existing along side each other, rather than together. Especially in couples that are completely different pages when it comes to the functionality of family life.

They will literally find anywhere to go and if not able, pile the house to the roof full of other people to take their minds of their day to day existence and find anything to avoid the conversation they should have, which is "What are we doing here?"

Anyway, a little bit of relationship/ family Psychology on a wet Sunday ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Ducking hell. What an unfortunate pair of twats 🤮. Josh giving himself the glad eye and old bug eyes grinning away. Not a care in the world.

Wonder which neighbour/cleaner/postman/bin man/bus driver/scout leader/accountant or teacher they've dumped the kids on?! Hopefully one will give them more love and care than tje actual duck wits they were born to.

Reactions: 28
I know the answer to this but disclaimer: I don't want to piss anyone off, so if this applies to anyone - Sorry.

It's common place for couples that are unhappy in their lives to always want to be out of the house. Even if they hate each other, they'd still rather be out in public places together than be inside the home where they don't have to filter how they feel or even worse have nothing to talk about.

Home is not a comfort to them. They don't see it as their safe space. At home they have no option other than to acknowledge that they can not tolerate the very basics of their lives that should have bonded them but hasn't. It's quite often seen in couples that have nothing in common other than their kids. No shared interests, no same future aspirations. The ones that are just existing along side each other, rather than together. Especially in couples that are completely different pages when it comes to the functionality of family life.

They will literally find anywhere to go and if not able, pile the house to the roof full of other people to take their minds of their day to day existence and find anything to avoid the conversation they should have, which is "What are we doing here?"

Anyway, a little bit of relationship/ family Psychology on a wet Sunday ✌
💯% agree with this. I know a few couples who do the exact same thing. What a sad existence & what will happen when they’re actually living on ‘fresh air’ & can’t afford to eat out?

Edited to add the ☀ is shining in Yorkshire 😊
---
Ducking hell. What an unfortunate pair of twats 🤮. Josh giving himself the glad eye and old bug eyes grinning away. Not a care in the world.

Wonder which neighbour/cleaner/postman/bin man/bus driver/scout leader/accountant or teacher they've dumped the kids on?! Hopefully one will give them more love and care than tje actual duck wits they were born to.
He’ll be home alone with his dinosaurs & iPad asking where are my family 🙄🤯

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I posted about this a few days ago, how Rachel and Jeremy seem to be housing a lot of domestic abuse survivors. This article has popped up whilst I'm searching for something else and it is screaming to me now that this is what they're up to. That text the other day, Jeremy requesting a reference for someone who Rachel doesn't know either? Dodgy as duck. They can claim more housing benefit if they claim to be giving support.

"It has now emerged that some landlords are also claiming housing benefits for people who have moved out of the property, or never existed in the first place, known as ‘ghost tenants’."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Here we go again.

The STEP Father is once again violating his 14 year old STEP Daughter's right to privacy by uploading her PRIVATE space ( her bedroom) to a bunch of paying anonymous potential predators. Complete violationn of Article 16: United Nations Convention Of The Rights Of The Child - suck that up you disgraced ex Copper.

And Rach - chuckling away while he violates your daughter in this way. You currently make 16k a month throwing your Mother under the bus. I wonder what Lula will choose to do with this dynamite in years to come when you are at your most vulnerable.
All parents but especially influencers could do worse than familiarise themselves with the U N convention if the rights of the child. Rancid pretty much is guilty of them all!

Reactions: 14
Is it usual for people who are “living on air” to go for a Sunday roast that costs £75? Said people also have kids at home to care for, one who has been very poorly and also now passed a contagious infection to others? What an absolute piss take they are.

Reactions: 39
I posted about this a few days ago, how Rachel and Jeremy seem to be housing a lot of domestic abuse survivors. This article has popped up whilst I'm searching for something else and it is screaming to me now that this is what they're up to. That text the other day, Jeremy requesting a reference for someone who Rachel doesn't know either? Dodgy as duck. They can claim more housing benefit if they claim to be giving support.

"It has now emerged that some landlords are also claiming housing benefits for people who have moved out of the property, or never existed in the first place, known as ‘ghost tenants’."

If they are both involved in such a scam I'll bet he wouldn't be impressed with her putting something on instagram. But she just can't help herself, anything to make the huns think what a wonderful job she's doing !! Let's face it just writing a reference will make the huns tell her how hard she's worked and to take a weekend break. Jeeez

Reactions: 21
£59 on sweets! That’s some peoples weekly food bill! Also could she not have said Lula came out wearing a bikini instead of a “Calvin Klein bikini”
Why don’t people see this, especially when she is on the beg for cots, bedding, washing machine whatever the hell else she won’t pay for.
keep paying me a monthly fee, buying my books and tit merch, raising money for my Mother in laws op and buying alleged women white goods and I will carry on letting you know how much more money I have and how I spend your weekly shopping budget eating out two days running.
It’s just crazy!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.