PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that some other influencers that were gifted a holiday to that ladram bay last summer were gifted it again for Easter. Funnily enough the shambleton’s were not 😔
can’t understand it really, they made the place sound like a great family trip, with her growling through gritted teeth on the boat, kids arguing constantly and not showing anything of the actual facilities! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just read a couple of comments on that post again. I can now see thousands of huns abandoning their kids home alone and bleeping off for a weekend, and when questioned will say that they deserve some time off from being a parent to recharge. Nobody ever really sees who has to tolerate look after the Hambleton kids at a moments notice whilst they have their little breaks away, apart from Betsy's friend who was about 18, left in charge of all the kids for a while last year.

Reactions: 16
It’s now the most recent because someone commented on it to tag a friend so hopefully more will see it!
Well done to the lady who wrote this. Hopefully it’ll stay up and people will start to question why too. Though I’m sure they’ll make it out to be some father/son joke!

Reactions: 22
Where was posted about I spending £59 at the cinema, I'm actually glad if she has shared that, Surely huns can see the inconsistency from last week's living on fresh air.
That's a weeks shopping for some people. 🤦‍♀️
It’s on insta stories, Hannah paid for the 5 to go to the cinema so it wasn’t even the price of tickets included, Hannah was going to give her son £20 for treats too but her son forgot to take it, so Isaac paid for it all on Rs card.

Reactions: 8
It’s actually quite worrying how many women think what she does is ‘smashing parenting’. When influencing moves from selling a type of hair product or supermarket to the exploitation of children and badly parenting them, then being celebrated for it, there is something seriously wrong. They video of him going through her room, but worse R filming it, sickens me. Imagine going out for the day and the one person who is expected to protect you above all else, goes into your private space and videos it for thousands of strangers. How dare they do that to her again. All those professionals privy to this but doing nothing because ‘it’s not abuse’ should be ashamed. What I don’t understand is how they (clearly) read here but still think WE are the bad ones in all this…

• Sad
Reactions: 43
It can't be...she's living on fresh air 🤭
Maybe she bought it with the advance from her first book, along with the braces, the Mulberry bag, the leather jacket, the Gucci belt, the rental deposit on the house, the family holiday plus whatever else she claimed it had paid for!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Where was posted about I spending £59 at the cinema, I'm actually glad if she has shared that, Surely huns can see the inconsistency from last week's living on fresh air.
That's a weeks shopping for some people. 🤦‍♀️
The huns are happy to fund all this though. They provide the designer lifestyle that our Rach so clearly loves and deserves

Reactions: 16
It’s actually quite worrying how many women think what she does is ‘smashing parenting’. When influencing moves from selling a type of hair product or supermarket to the exploitation of children and badly parenting them, then being celebrated for it, there is something seriously wrong. They video of him going through her room, but worse R filming it, sickens me. Imagine going out for the day and the one person who is expected to protect you above all else, goes into your private space and videos it for thousands of strangers. How dare they do that to her again. All those professionals privy to this but doing nothing because ‘it’s not abuse’ should be ashamed. What I don’t understand is how they (clearly) read here but still think WE are the bad ones in all this…
It all started with those memes Gin ones about kids and parenting, then why mummy drinks, why may swears the unmummsy mum ect. It made it trendy to be a little tit and not perfect. I liked that because I'm far from perfect but people like her hinch ect have taken it to the next level. They both slag their kids off and think its funny! I'm sooo bleeping ready for their fall from grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh look, yet another day out just for them and no turds in tow.
They also won't need to buy lunch, looks like Rachel has enough for her and Slosh stored away in her cheeks.
IMG_8698.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I cant see the comment about Josh turning the water off. Have any of the huns gone for the person who posted it? Personally I cant see how they possibly can. Its 100% right what they have said. I am sure I have a copy of her first book knocking about somewhere. I might give it a re read to see how many lies I can find

Reactions: 11
Then stay at home, grubby bleep. Stop spreading your germs everywhere! They didn't give a tit about covid though, so why would they care about conjunctivitis?
Exactly! It’s clearly very contagious because they’ve passed it between themselves (j had it the other day) so they decide to go out and spread it further! To kids that are due back to school tomorrow for example, so parents will have to take more time off work possibly unpaid, it’s deeper than just a sore itchy eye! Selfish wankers!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.