PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£59 on sweets! That’s some peoples weekly food bill! Also could she not have said Lula came out wearing a bikini instead of a “Calvin Klein bikini”
Why don’t people see this, especially when she is on the beg for cots, bedding, washing machine whatever the hell else she won’t pay for.
keep paying me a monthly fee, buying my books and tit merch, raising money for my Mother in laws op and buying alleged women white goods and I will carry on letting you know how much more money I have and how I spend your weekly shopping budget eating out two days running.
It’s just crazy!
And yet everything that's in the tat shop is 40% off. Desperate to get rid of it all?

Reactions: 19
Jail Ale - apt Slosh since that's where the pair of you scamming bsstards should be. A stretch in Dartnoor would do you the world of good

Reactions: 33
I know the answer to this but disclaimer: I don't want to piss anyone off, so if this applies to anyone - Sorry.

It's common place for couples that are unhappy in their lives to always want to be out of the house. Even if they hate each other, they'd still rather be out in public places together than be inside the home where they don't have to filter how they feel or even worse have nothing to talk about.

Home is not a comfort to them. They don't see it as their safe space. At home they have no option other than to acknowledge that they can not tolerate the very basics of their lives that should have bonded them but hasn't. It's quite often seen in couples that have nothing in common other than their kids. No shared interests, no same future aspirations. The ones that are just existing along side each other, rather than together. Especially in couples that are completely different pages when it comes to the functionality of family life.

They will literally find anywhere to go and if not able, pile the house to the roof full of other people to take their minds of their day to day existence and find anything to avoid the conversation they should have, which is "What are we doing here?"

Anyway, a little bit of relationship/ family Psychology on a wet Sunday ✌
Totally I know a couple who are like this, covid lockdown was enjoyable as before lockdown they was always out, but had to spend 24/7 with each 😂

Reactions: 5
Joooossssh, stand up there and take a photo and make me look teeny tiny!
IMG_8704.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know it goes without saying but the pair of them are so thick , greedy and lacking in any understanding of the CoL crisis, happily splashing their wealth around.

She’s dressed in mulberry and Gucci, Joyce has a £4000 watch on his limp wrist and they’re eating at another expensive restaurant after Isaac spent £60 on sweets at the cinema, yet she pleads for money. Why don’t her rabid fans see this?

Their comeuppance cannot come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
What in the name of Dennis Taylor are those glasses? She thinks she’s so stylish kitted out in £1000s designer gear when really she’s a laughing stock. Trash wi cash (other peoples cash that is). I find it utterly hilarious she’s gone in a shop tried the glasses on and said ‘yes I’ll take them please’. Or browsed on a website thinking ooh yeah they’ll suit me, adds to basket. But we’re a bunch of jealous chrolls. Aye right 👍🏻🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet all the pricks on Facebook who commented on that post about dumping poorly Wilbert with a babysitter so they piss off and pretend they've only got one kid won't see any of this. Another trip out just the two of them, if half those people who said they have ASD children saw how often they're not actually parenting they'd soon stop with the "you deserve it babe".

Reactions: 37
Totally I know a couple who are like this, covid lockdown was enjoyable as before lockdown they was always out, but had to spend 24/7 with each 😂
Everyone knows couples like this. We all avoid them because the last thing you want to be is the person who brings it all up. Then it's your fault. You just wait until the kids leave and they end up divorced at 60 years old 🤦🏻‍♀️. Nightmare 😂

Reactions: 14
The comment is still on the post and the lady has now added a screen shot of the page of the book😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.