PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do duck off 🙄
I didn’t know whether to say anything or not but after seeing that I need to. I think the ‘troll’ he’s talking about outing on a live is you 😬
You left your profile pic on a vid last night. I didn’t see it until about an hour after it was posted and I didn’t want to say anything and draw attention to it so I just kept reporting it until it was deleted. But it was up for at least an hour. So Elmo probably saw it too.
Thought I better say, take away their element of surprise they think they are going to have and give you a chance to shut anything down you want to.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I didn’t know whether to say anything or not but after seeing that I need to. I think the ‘troll’ he’s talking about outing on a live is you 😬
You left your profile pic on a vid last night. I didn’t see it until about an hour after it was posted and I didn’t want to say anything and draw attention to it so I just kept reporting it until it was deleted. But it was up for at least an hour. So Elmo probably saw it too.
Thought I better say, take away their element of surprise they think they are going to have and give you a chance to shut anything down you want to.
I dont think she watches their lives on her profile.. I think they get sent to her by her friend? I'm sure she said that before?? Correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm right and they really are going to 'out' her then yet again, they are outing the wrong person 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't follow them on anything, my username is made up of initials of the first things I looked at while joining and all my socials are locked.

Reactions: 34
I don't follow them on anything, my username is made up of initials of the first things I looked at while joining and all my socials are locked.
Oh dear! I’ve connected the profile pic to an account on patreon and she is about to ‘out’ this poor unsuspecting hun then. If it’s your mate you might want to warn her though. Don’t know how to give a clue without giving it away.
erm profile pic is very bright and not of a person🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How could you live with that whinging twit, bloody hell. I’d just want to tell him to shut the duck up, man up and piss off. Absolutely no redeeming qualities at all. They really are a perfect match made in hell.

Reactions: 23
you can tell neither of them have watched or done any educating on autism that they have been given, they have googled and decided what traits he has. that little boy is as bright as a button, he needs structure, boundaries and one simple addition to his life a visual timetable they can use every day. its simple morning wilby today is pop the day on, what's the weather pop the symbol on, its breakfast time etc etc using that they can explain what he's doing giving him plenty of time to transition in his daily life ready for school. my child nd is on course for gcse, has a high reading age, retains information better than I ever have, empathy is of the scale. if you met my child you'd question the diagnosis (I've had a battle for any help)the flip side is I know the triggers, I know what I can and cant put my child through before its all to much, now being old enough to tell me why they cant be in situations or if its a no go day out, one of those would of been that bistro the noise, the lights, to close proximity of other people and the food never mind the illness and it being new. they are fortunate to have a garden yet he never seems to be out in it, a tuff tray with his animals etc, sand and water tray, all those simple things seem to be missing, my child would prefer the moors or a quiet beach to paid expensive days out any day because the pressure is to much. top tip if they are reading here while he is young an egg timer is your best friend, you can explain to him everything you just have to give him time and warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh dear! I’ve connected the profile pic to an account on patreon and she is about to ‘out’ this poor unsuspecting hun then. If it’s your mate you might want to warn her though. Don’t know how to give a clue without giving it away.
erm profile pic is very bright and not of a person🤷🏻‍♀️
They really ought to focus less on ‘outing’ people (for what?? Having a different opinion?) and more on actually looking after their children. I have never seen/heard her say a pleasant word about that poor little boy. I really hope the internet is different when he is older so that he doesn’t need to see all of this.

Reactions: 33
Oh do duck off 🙄
He is a massively unfunny passive aggressive twit!! Yeah the room is a tip but how about don’t let her out til she has tidied it?!?! Nah cos parenting would be a step too far. Let’s just tear the girl apart online for shits and giggles. C**nts the pair of them
---
Jojoba oil and my hairbrush 😂
Awww I wanted it be jelly xylophone horse xmen

• Haha
Reactions: 43
its like she antagonises wilby just to get a reaction and then call it a "meltdown" - is the poor child even autistic?? or did she just shove together a load of footage or him being poorly parented and get a diagnoses?

Reactions: 14
I'm the friend that sends the videos to @jxhx for her to share on here 😉

Facetime me slosh, let's have a chat about why your wife lies so much

1681595934825.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Oh do duck off 🙄
If that smug creepy tit headed bleep poked through my teenage daughters drawers and in her private space. I'd bleeping chop his teeny tiny penis off and serve it with dishwater gravu for his tea.
bleeping awful cunts. How dare he. And how dare she allow it.
Hateful pair of cunts.
I'm not even going to mention the Wilny content. They actually make me sick.

Reactions: 40
Funny how rachet always mentions accountants and teachers. It’s like a sublime message in her head

accountants = counting pay pal money
Teachers = safe guarding

Sorry been on the merlot catching up on succession (disclaimer I am not Joyce 😂😂🍷🍷)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here we go again.

The STEP Father is once again violating his 14 year old STEP Daughter's right to privacy by uploading her PRIVATE space ( her bedroom) to a bunch of paying anonymous potential predators. Complete violationn of Article 16: United Nations Convention Of The Rights Of The Child - suck that up you disgraced ex Copper.

And Rach - chuckling away while he violates your daughter in this way. You currently make 16k a month throwing your Mother under the bus. I wonder what Lula will choose to do with this dynamite in years to come when you are at your most vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
---

Awww I wanted it be jelly xylophone horse xmen
Sorry to disappoint😄 I find the phone generated ones don't transfer across different devices so have used this tactic for a while. My second last email one was straightenersareon@00 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.