PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry about your cat they are such important little souls safe journey over the rainbow bridge ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Remember how fucked off she was when he called someone at McDonald's by her name (because it was on her name badge), Rabies was demanding to know how he knew her name, whether he recognised her etc. She must have thought he'd been hiding his nugget in the assistant's McMuffin on the sly 🙄

BTW, apologies in advance if the recap on the next thread is missing bits, I've had a tough week as my cat has been very poorly and was put to sleep yesterday 💔 so I haven't been keeping up to speed with the shitshow (and I didn't even need a "business loan" to pay the vet bill). I will do my best though
So sorry about your cat @DipsyDoodle ❤ It’s awful losing a fur baby 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Remember how fucked off she was when he called someone at McDonald's by her name (because it was on her name badge), Rabies was demanding to know how he knew her name, whether he recognised her etc. She must have thought he'd been hiding his nugget in the assistant's McMuffin on the sly 🙄

BTW, apologies in advance if the recap on the next thread is missing bits, I've had a tough week as my cat has been very poorly and was put to sleep yesterday 💔 so I haven't been keeping up to speed with the shitshow (and I didn't even need a "business loan" to pay the vet bill). I will do my best though
So sorry to hear this. It's a sore one as they are such a huge part of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread here

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts, we were very lucky to have an amazing vet who took so much care of him last week, and yesterday we took him for an individual cremation at a beautiful place. This is the first time I haven't had a cat in the house in 18 years, and the first time ever for my daughter, so we are all missing our lovely boy lots ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
So sorry to hear about your cat @DipsyDoodle, they will be over 🌈 bridge, having fun with all the other animals sadly lost. Thinking of you at this sad time x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.