PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is true, she is going to have to up her game!!!
It is 100% true. Instagram is going the same way Facebook did. It's all about tiktok these days. R and her original dv angle (which has now changed to how much she resents that lovely little boy) has had it's day. She might be making money on patreon but she's not doing adverts and her lifestyle must be eating money. She has nothing concrete. What if her patreon gets hacked and she loses all followers? What would her and Joyce do? Neither have got anything to fall back on and all 6 children would freak once their privilege has been removed.

Reactions: 36
I'm sharing this photo from the Patchwork Pound Shop, because I don't want any of you to miss out on such a luch bit of kit.
That was annoying amazin recap and thread title, as always 🥰.
DipsyDoodle, have you ever seriously considered writing as a career?
I'm still laughing at Little Rachel's Liarbetes and Joyce's new name,
Booty Shorts Brian.
😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
another day of writing what hes put them through.each caption to do with w is what hes put them through,how hes made their lives difficult.what tit hes done. how hes ruined a day etc.its not documenting or informative. and heaven forbid it ever come across as "our poor wilby struggled here today because of the crowds,he got over stiumalted etc.our little luv couldnt handle this istuation how hard that must have been for him" no itsalways what the little tit has done to THEIR lives.
hey rache you no hes your child right. hes not some sinister monster that comes in to your lives.
oh and your other kids arent funny.their just rude as duck.
trouble is i think the other kids have become who they are in part with how the two shitfaces have treated them. but for w he wont go outwards i think it will seriously harm him so he will take it all inwards. and blame himself.and mask.and feel shame and self hate and shrink himself or get mental health problems. or he will go super off the rails to get all the toxic tit out of them.
because how the duck do you grow up with those two and be ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Living on fresh air, but Issac spent £59 on sweets and drinks at the cinema for him and 4 friends 😳🤯

Anyone else secretly happy that R has caught W’s infection, I hope the poor babysitter didn’t catch it though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Brilliant recap & thread title 🤭
Raq is scared to death of Willbobby. He’s a bright little boy & she’s as thick as mince. I’d be interested to know how many Huns are 👀 over here following her post about how much she hates can’t cope with Willbobby
Also why does she give the kids her bank card? Just transfer 💰 to them you daft bint.
What a pair of fuckwits

Reactions: 25
Brilliant recap & thread title 🤭
Raq is scared to death of Willbobby. He’s a bright little boy & she’s as thick as mince. I’d be interested to know how many Huns are 👀 over here following her post about how much she hates can’t cope with Willbobby
Also why does she give the kids her bank card? Just transfer 💰 to them you daft bint.
What a pair of fuckwits
I reckon more than we realise. If people are starting to put opposing comments on the Facebook post then you can bet some of them will be having a nosey over here at this "cesspit'

Reactions: 22
Oh do duck off 🙄
They are like two people rattling around together that are completely out of touch with reality.

She's there saying "Remember what your therapist told you," like it's completely normal for a 44 year old man to go to therapy over tidying up. Then he try's to assert his non existent masculinity by "Shall we call out a troll tonight?" as that's all he has.

(He can't manage his wife, children, money or home. He can't do a job, make friends, live a life without lies, protect his family and the community he lives in know he is bent, BUT he can bully random women on a social media account.)

Awkward 🥴

Reactions: 59
Been MIA the last few days as I’ve got a lot going on with a family member and it’s a lot to deal with. Nice to see some things haven’t changed recently with the rancid bleep and her little witch of a husband.

Reactions: 15
I've just noticed a friend of mine has liked that post on fb...this friend works with highly vulnerable children and she liked that post ! That has shocked me. It may be how they are feeling but seriously you share that verbally in a support group, or with you family and friends not on the Internet for yourchild and his peers to be able to see.

Edited for typos as typed in shock !

Reactions: 21
Where was posted about I spending £59 at the cinema, I'm actually glad if she has shared that, Surely huns can see the inconsistency from last week's living on fresh air.
That's a weeks shopping for some people. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.