PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids

He hates Seb, he hates betsy and he can't even hide it.

She said she let them down years ago when with an abusive man - why can't she see that Josh is a hateful bastard? She's still in a mutually toxic relationship.

Have a family meeting before Betsy comes home? He's deranged. If I were B I'd never be home.

Reactions: 29
my vagina just curled up, packed its bags and ran into an oncoming bus

I’ve said this before, not sure if it was on here of the CHF thread, but I’ve been trying to work out for a while if I’m straight or bi.

Seeing this, I’ve decided I’m a lesbian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please don’t haul me over hot coals but I like the suit.
yes if she had got it to fit it would of looked loads better. I was like Rachel, didn’t want to admit the middle age spread had started. I then realised that I would look better if I went up a size rather than denying it. Still breaks my heart now when buying new clothes but I know I look better than having all my lumps bumps and moose hoof on show.
And I will be honest, she does definitely look better than she did 2 years ago.
but that’s it, she’s still a bleep and a thief

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This was my exact thought when I seen this photo 🤢
View attachment 2079491
I just imagine the reaction if he walked the streets in my local area dressed like *that* ⬆⬆. He'd last 5 mins. Tops. I'm sure even the oldies and the babes in prams would piss themselves looking at him.
What a knob head. Not to mention a throughly nasty and abusive bleep. He really has zero going for him. No one better for him than Saint Rachel is there?!. They really are a match made in heaven 💜💜

Reactions: 16
Those videos of them talking through a phone to each other, slagging off each of their children, in order to sell the platform where they do and say worse. I know I keep saying it but why is nobody intervening to protect these children?! Certainly the people I speak to about them, with professional backgrounds, all agree that they are despicable and psychologically damaging their children, at the very least. Let’s not go there with the digital footprint the very people who are meant to keep them safe has left for them for the rest of their lives. Yet, no one seems to take action?! They are evil, scamming, immoral bullies literally hiding in plain sight. How J thinks he has the right to judge his children, the very commodity that’s keeping him a job-less kept (in designer clothes, shoes, cars) ‘man’ is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Please don’t haul me over hot coals but I like the suit.
yes if she had got it to fit it would of looked loads better. I was like Rachel, didn’t want to admit the middle age spread had started. I then realised that I would look better if I went up a size rather than denying it. Still breaks my heart now when buying new clothes but I know I look better than having all my lumps bumps and moose hoof on show.
And I will be honest, she does definitely look better than she did 2 years ago.
but that’s it, she’s still a bleep and a thief
If she really was in denial then there's still options for her so she's able to wear that size... she has enough money to buy those sucked in skims suits 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I've just had a nice chat to someone and found out that Rachel's patchwork empire is a complete fabrication. They're going to look into it a bit further and see what else they can dig up but did say that a police officer in Torbay was caught having sex in a police van, which is a bit of a funny thing to say when we were only discussing Rachel and not her wet wipe of a husband.

I can't repeat a lot of what I was told but basically if someone is working with social services and other service providers, they would be told to keep it anonymous and not broadcast every single detail online. Anyone determined enough could go to union street and sit outside when Rachel skips off to do her freedom course which she loves to tell everyone about. There are quite a few of these in the bay though, Ellie Waugh must be the absolute worst and Rachel seems mild in comparison.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I’ve watched a bit of the live, I’ll give you my highlights later when I’ve finished it.
But for now who’s up for a little game?
Caption this…
4458CBD0-3489-4F75-9DF4-F65DB6010DB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I've just had a nice chat to someone and found out that Rachel's patchwork empire is a complete fabrication. They're going to look into it a bit further and see what else they can dig up but did say that a police officer in Torbay was caught having sex in a police van, which is a bit of a funny thing to say when we were only discussing Rachel and not her wet wipe of a husband.

I can't repeat a lot of what I was told but basically if someone is working with social services and other service providers, they would be told to keep it anonymous and not broadcast every single detail online. Anyone determined enough could go to union street and sit outside when Rachel skips off to do her freedom course which she loves to tell everyone about. There are quite a few of these in the bay though, Ellie Waugh must be the absolute worst and Rachel seems mild in comparison.
wow.....now i am very intrigued

Reactions: 14
wow.....now i am very intrigued
Will find out more next week. Let's see what Rachel does when she's read here, sorry but deploying Wilby isn't going to help this time and showing what courses are being run, grateful letters from women she apparently helps and so on. Also she does not work with social services at all, it's probably more that they're under investigation. And saying she's working with them sounds better.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Will find out more next week. Let's see what Rachel does when she's read here, sorry but deploying Wilby isn't going to help this time and showing what courses are being run, grateful letters from women she apparently helps and so on. Also she does not work with social services at all, it's probably more that they're under investigation. And saying she's working with them sounds better.
I've never believed she works with SS. They have investigated her and Slosh numerous times, even before she started posting on SM (there was a pic of her and edies stepmum from 2014 on the stepmums FB and comments from R and stepmum on that said about SS being involved, its been deleted now so wish i had screenshot it when i saw it but didnt unfortunately) so surely that is a huge conflict of interest. I cant see social workers investigating her but then going to her for her to assist women and children, it makes no sense.

Eta - I found the pics edies stepmum posted of R.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ooooh I'm intrigued!!
Can't stand ellie W. Evil manipulative cow.
Any way back to the other evil 🐄 🤣🤣
I work with torbay council (not for so don't bother trying to report me Ratshit) children's services and no one, and I mean no one will work with her.
I've been told her recent funding is the last she'll receive as she isn't doing what she claims to be doing (helping x amount of women, no paper work to back it up). I wish I could get more info but looks weird constantly asking about Ratshit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.