PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a still from Monday's live after W had been ill all weekend. All weekend where she said he had scratched all his back and was covered in blood.
I hate it when she lies about this! There’s absolutely no need it’s a disgusting thing to lie about and really boils my piss!

Reactions: 19
I hate it when she lies about this! There’s absolutely no need it’s a disgusting thing to lie about and really boils my piss!
Isn't he supposed to be potty trained as well? I know he might still be in a pull up at night so it depends when this was taken but also she's a massive lier.

Reactions: 13
first couple of clips that caught my attention from the live:
1) being mean to poor T again. Luckily she doesn’t seem to take much notice of it.
2) I think the raffle money from the tour must be J’s pocket money for being a good little lap dog 😂
Talking about Lula like she’s not even on the phone call still. She doesn’t even reprimand the other girls and tell them not to be nasty just laughs her pathetic little laugh and carries on.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Last few notable things:
‘Isaac didn’t stay here last night’, does he stay there any night?
Lula no longer even hides the fact she vapes, but it’s the companies fault for aiming them at kids (that is bad by the way, not condoning that) not her lack of boundaries and consequences and T’s lack of respect for her.
You trolls are bang out of order. W would never watch his iPad before school, don’t know where you lot could have got that from! 🙄
Seb’s smoking weed in the house.
Very very shifty when asked about donations for the women’s centre.

no vid of it but there was a lot of ‘oh no I haven’t received that yet’ ‘oh what did you send?’
The huns are all sending gifts for her, Edie and Wilby, I think there was prob 4 or 5 different things! 😔

and they are all my observations from that extremely long live. 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
S smoking weed in his room with the door open is fine but edies dad smoking cigarettes isn't.

Ok then.

Reactions: 54
Another blatant lie. Isaac was staying in it and so was T. She even said on film she'd told T and her friends to sneak in Seb's door and go out to the room that way. They were eating KFC in it and threw chicken outside. She also filmed Joyce standing watching T bringing out clothes and underwear from there and mocking her.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Oh my god, stop showing your kids bedrooms!!! Talk about invasion of privacy??? Going through L’s drawers on camera?? bleeping disgusting 😡

Also Edie gives me strong Veruca Salt vibes, looks and attitude.

Reactions: 44
God, the whole family is just gutter aren't they 🤢
She has the cheek to slate edies dad for having a fag in his house (allegedly) and then she doesn't even give a tit that seb is smoking a joint in his room and Lula has vapes lying around!
I'm not being funny but Wilby is often left on his own upstairs and they have vapes lying around that he can easily get hold of??!! What the actual duck!!!
The whole house is a bleeping tit tip and that garden.... they have totally ruined it. It looks like something on the end of a row of garages from the estate 🤣
Their house is disgusting. Broken furniture, vapes lying around, mess on every single floor in every room, a front garden that gives the local tip a run for their money and a back garden that probably stinks of multiple animal tit!
No thanks ✋

Reactions: 51
I just don’t get it! Maybe I’m really naive because my children aren’t teens yet, but if mine were that age and I was aware of them vaping and smoking weed, my only focus would be addressing it and doing my absolute best to sort it out! It would be a big issue!

I don’t get how she just shrugs her shoulders and doesn’t make any attempt to address or correct the issue! And as an ex policeman, how can Josh stand by and allow illegal behaviour to go on under his (Rach’s) roof?!

I know what it’s like to be a teen and I know it’s probably worse these days; but if this acceptance of illegal drug taking and underage smoking is considered perfectly acceptable then I’m taking my children and running away to a remote island somewhere!! 😩

Reactions: 30
Rachaeleele’s attitude towards her kids smoking/vaping/whatever reminds me of a phone call home I had to make for a student a few months ago after they had been discovered vaping in the toilets. After I explained to the dad the purpose of my call, he told me to wait a moment and disappeared; when he came back to the phone he assured me it couldn’t have been his child vaping, as his (13 year old!) child’s vape was in the kitchen drawer along with the parents and older sibling’s! My mind was blown but I firmly believe the attitudes of parents like R go a long way in explaining the behaviour of certain students and their lack of respect or recognition of authority figures.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
God, the whole family is just gutter aren't they 🤢
She has the cheek to slate edies dad for having a fag in his house (allegedly) and then she doesn't even give a tit that seb is smoking a joint in his room and Lula has vapes lying around!
I'm not being funny but Wilby is often left on his own upstairs and they have vapes lying around that he can easily get hold of??!! What the actual duck!!!
The whole house is a bleeping tit tip and that garden.... they have totally ruined it. It looks like something on the end of a row of garages from the estate 🤣
Their house is disgusting. Broken furniture, vapes lying around, mess on every single floor in every room, a front garden that gives the local tip a run for their money and a back garden that probably stinks of multiple animal tit!
No thanks ✋
Oh my god you’re so jealous!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another blatant lie. Isaac was staying in it and so was T. She even said on film she'd told T and her friends to sneak in Seb's door and go out to the room that way. They were eating KFC in it and threw chicken outside. She also filmed Joyce standing watching T bringing out clothes and underwear from there and mocking her.
Oh yes T and B were arguing about that (could have been on that live she didn’t save where she mouthed the boys name) B was saying no one is to have her room and she was locking it and taking the key with her.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.