PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she show on her stories a childminder dragged all the children she’s paid to look after to her book signing? Surely not? I was half joking when I said it was a Karen Matthews convention but clearly the children come last with a lot of these huns just like their skank of a saviour.
Looks like a couple of them. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Poor Seb, Josh you horrible c*nt give him back to his mum, im sure she would love to have her boys. Sounds like you hate Seb.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Trolls I can't work out if it's just the snot green, badly fitting suit but she looks a bit pregnant to me in those stories?

Reactions: 5
How the heck did she get that suit so wrong?!
Way too long in the leg and way to tight on the gunt.
Don’t even get me started on that Ming in the bucket hat, grow up you knobber, the shame 🤦‍♀️

ETA, why does tattle do me dirty on the autocorrect every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t even get me started on that Ming in the bucket hat, grow up you knobber, the shame 🤦‍♀️

She wanted to flaunt her camel toe to her faithful huns. Joyce probably enjoyed it too 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Maybe this could also be Rachel's new look, I'm cracking up here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That outfit really is awful. In the early days I kind of liked her floaty dress style. I kind of liked her - how things have changed!

Reactions: 16
I haven’t had time to watch the other days live and to be honest I’m not sure I can be bothered (it’s an hour and 20 mins 😳). But it seems if we don’t share it on here, she shares it herself. She can’t stand when we don’t talk about her!

and that bit she shared with J saying how she doesn’t back him up with the kids, you just know he’s been told to have a dig at her after that lady said in comments she doesn’t like how R speaks to J.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It’s actually quite obvious that neither Jo or Sloshy wanted to tell her how bad that outfit looked, also super cringe with Sloshy wearing his outfit like he is on a completely different page to her, I mean at least kind of be on the same wave length. She is def trying to do I’m an important person wearing a suit but it just looks too long and tight on her waist and with the trainers just no 😂😂 they both get it wrong in so many ways 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s actually quite obvious that neither Jo or Sloshy wanted to tell her how bad that outfit looked, also super cringe with Sloshy wearing his outfit like he is on a completely different page to her, I mean at least kind of be on the same wave length. She is def trying to do I’m an important person wearing a suit but it just looks too long and tight on her waist and with the trainers just no 😂😂 they both get it wrong in so many ways 🙈
I mean, hats off to her, it must be quite difficult to find a suit that's both too tight and too big at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Josh would drive me nuts droning on with his boring banter and his tit dress sense. But he did confirm what it’s like in that house when he said Rancid went off like a grenade when Betsy brought her friends round at night. That’s what happens when you laugh at your partner when he tries to set boundaries for the kids. They don’t give a tit, treat the house like a thoroughfare (which technically it is to access the shed). R has always encouraged lots of friends to come round but then goes off like a grenade when something doesn’t suit her. Imagine life in that house. bleeping awful.

Reactions: 27
I haven’t had time to watch the other days live and to be honest I’m not sure I can be bothered (it’s an hour and 20 mins 😳). But it seems if we don’t share it on here, she shares it herself. She can’t stand when we don’t talk about her!

and that bit she shared with J saying how she doesn’t back him up with the kids, you just know he’s been told to have a dig at her after that lady said in comments she doesn’t like how R speaks to J.
They had a discussion about that and basically said that all husbands and wives speak to each other a certain way but its all in context. They totally ignored the fact that the woman said it triggered her because of her childhood.

Reactions: 9
Josh saying he asked Seb what kind of man he wants to be whilst he sits behind his wife on the internet, ripping the tit out of his kids privacy for paying ghouls, has sent me. The kid is already twice the man that his father is.

Seriously they are a really vile couple. Those poor kids 😩.

A7607916-BD09-4EEE-9633-04BEDB1A2112.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.