PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a nice chat to someone and found out that Rachel's patchwork empire is a complete fabrication. They're going to look into it a bit further and see what else they can dig up but did say that a police officer in Torbay was caught having sex in a police van, which is a bit of a funny thing to say when we were only discussing Rachel and not her wet wipe of a husband.

I can't repeat a lot of what I was told but basically if someone is working with social services and other service providers, they would be told to keep it anonymous and not broadcast every single detail online. Anyone determined enough could go to union street and sit outside when Rachel skips off to do her freedom course which she loves to tell everyone about. There are quite a few of these in the bay though, Ellie Waugh must be the absolute worst and Rachel seems mild in comparison.
As someone who has worked in this field I can categorically agree that nothing is or should be discussed, even where names are not used. That’s not just because of the very obvious safeguarding situation, or the fact that everyone deserves the right to privacy or because ethically it’s poor conduct to discuss things for the purposes of engagement on SM. It’s also because people are simply trying to do their jobs to their best of their ability. I wouldn’t even consider going on socials to discuss the people I have worked with, professionally or service users. It wouldn’t cross my mind that another professional would think to do the same. The professional world and SM do not collide. It’s only people like R, playing shops, with zero understanding of what she is doing that would think it’s appropriate. I’m still appalled that she has been able to get away with ‘selling’ all the content, timings, feedback, flip chart comments etc around her knock off programme, which let’s face it has probably only been accessed by ‘huns’ wanting to spend a couple of hours in the presence of their queen. Likely the same demographic queuing to see her on her book ‘tour’.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ooooh I'm intrigued!!
Can't stand ellie W. Evil manipulative cow.
Any way back to the other evil 🐄 🤣🤣
I work with torbay council (not for so don't bother trying to report me Ratshit) children's services and no one, and I mean no one will work with her.
I've been told her recent funding is the last she'll receive as she isn't doing what she claims to be doing (helping x amount of women, no paper work to back it up). I wish I could get more info but looks weird constantly asking about Ratshit
I wish I could say what I work in and what this person is involved in. Anyway this person knows quite a lot and knows of all the scammers in Torbay which there is far too many of. It sounds like her continuing to milk people out of their money and pretend she's running a women's centre/refuge/freedom course etc etc and alleging that she works with social services and personally meets all the judges in the country, and nothing can be done about it. I'm glad she's not getting any more money from the council.

Also that Sloshy was sacked. That's probably all any of us will ever know😞

Reactions: 29
I wish I could say what I work in and what this person is involved in. Anyway this person knows quite a lot and knows of all the scammers in Torbay which there is far too many of. It sounds like her continuing to milk people out of their money and pretend she's running a women's centre/refuge/freedom course etc etc and alleging that she works with social services and personally meets all the judges in the country, and nothing can be done about it. I'm glad she's not getting any more money from the council.

Also that Sloshy was sacked. That's probably all any of us will ever know😞
This could be why she's pushing the patchwork patreon so much. Need to pay Jen, Jayne and Dani somehow and she won't do that out of her ptwm funds!

Reactions: 17
Anyone notice the slight pulling down of her trousers when chatting to the people at the book launch 😆 bit tight Rach, making their way up to floss your teeth are they!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This could be why she's pushing the patchwork patreon so much. Need to pay Jen, Jayne and Dani somehow and she won't do that out of her ptwm funds!
she's at 3365 follower's on patreon at the moment (i'm sure she had 4000 at one point) If all of them are paying the lowest subscription of £5 per month, that's £16,825 she makes EVERY MONTH. With all the begging she does on FB and insta for donations there is no way a penny of that goes back to the (non existent) women she helps

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
she's at 3365 follower's on patreon at the moment (i'm sure she had 4000 at one point) If all of them are paying the lowest subscription of £5 per month, that's £16,825 she makes EVERY MONTH. With all the begging she does on FB and insta for donations there is no way a penny of that goes back to the (non existent) women she helps
I honestly don’t know how she sleeps at night. It’s all so very wrong.

Reactions: 23
I think the only time Josh can "safely" critique her is in the lives. Discussing the kids, he was saying something about putting on a united front, and not having her laughing behind him when he is telling someone off. Ragin' Rachel grimaced and vaguely said she doesn't do that. Bet if Joycie said this without cameras she would have kicked off big time, grabbed him by what's left of his ravaged goolies and slung him out of the hobbit hole.

Reactions: 15
This is what Joyce’s life has become … from pigeon police to sitting in his attic slagging his kids off for money !! What a role model is he.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

some of the comments on this latest prize draw are just 🤯

how can none of the 642 people that have donated question where the money goes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Nearly £17k a month, yet she still has to ask for supermarket vouchers, school uniform donations, random prams and other baby stuff etc. And that money is on top of her advert income (the brands from the US that are emailing sappy Jo throughout the night), anything made from the sales in the tat shop and the REBL sweatshop tracksuits, and some will still be paying PayPal to her every month.

I wonder why she hasn't done a big beg for food and Easter eggs, too busy letting all the huns look at her camel toe in bookshops?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’ve watched a bit of the live, I’ll give you my highlights later when I’ve finished it.
But for now who’s up for a little game?
Caption this…View attachment 2079656
Iv not caught up yet because iv been a parent and took my kids out for the morning. So not sure if this has been repeated yet but when I see that screenshot all I see is this.... 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those poor kids

He hates Seb, he hates betsy and he can't even hide it.

She said she let them down years ago when with an abusive man - why can't she see that Josh is a hateful bastard? She's still in a mutually toxic relationship.

Have a family meeting before Betsy comes home? He's deranged. If I were B I'd never be home.
I’m sorry don’t hate me & I know I’ve said it before
She is 100% the abusive 1 not Josh he just no’s How to react to her
She’s toxic
He’s a tosser tho grow balls get your boys & live happily without her

Reactions: 14
There’s been loads on the Spotted Paignton page about groups of kids smoking weed and beating up kids who are on their own. These two never seem to even know where theirs are and the boys would probably rather be anywhere rather than at home 🙁

Reactions: 12
She’s toxic
Rachel is definitely abusive. She's toxic to the core. Josh is abusive of those kids (especially Seb). He's a coward who's bullied (by R) and takes it out on someone younger/smaller/vulnerable.

Reactions: 27
shocking 😞 awful women she is

Reactions: 7
She’s toxic
Totally agree.
I’m going to try and make this make sense in writing and I hope it comes across how I mean it…
I sometimes wonder if J is mean to S because if he wasn’t then she would be. His thinking is that he’s not going to treat him as badly as she would if he didn’t. Does that make sense?
Or maybe I’m giving him too much credit and he’s just a twit! 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.