PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So between Josh and R they are working a grand total of 3 days between them over the next two weeks! I bet Josh does all of them, no way she will be there on her own
whoever made this poster needs a few lessons on spellings. Eatser ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Conehead Colin, toupee Tom, head Dave. One of these days he's going to have a beehive if that clip in hairpiece gets any higher.
His hair transplant obviously took very well.
But i wonder which part of his body he had the hair follicles harvested from🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tonight’s stories …let’s slag of our kids whilst advertising the paid page that lets you pay to hear them slag of the kids. Make it make sense 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So the building the basics lady "saved her life", gave her so much help etc yet she had no idea what she looked like and still charged her thirty quid to meet her and have her book signed. Lovely.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Slags off the kids but think it's ok to walk around looking like this.
She was selling rescue remedy at the book signings too.
IMG_8423.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Well that's someone who really didn't want to hug Rachel. Of course the front cover had to be about autism didn't it? Excuse me whilst I roll my eyes round the back of my head for a few hours.
Has a front cover of a book surrounded by autism awareness but yet the whole book is just about her slagging people off 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I hope it wasn't Rach that found this, she'd probably throw it away 😜
Stap!! This has me in a wrinkle. It’s all about punctuation. A Trolls scooter or a troll’s scooter. Envisioning a woman whaling around on a scooter now shouting “you’re a tit person” to Raq

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did she show on her stories a childminder dragged all the children she’s paid to look after to her book signing? Surely not? I was half joking when I said it was a Karen Matthews convention but clearly the children come last with a lot of these huns just like their skank of a saviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.