PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't Sloshy play 5 a side every Monday evening? When Wilby was having his massive meltdown last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well thats a first...
Starts off talking about how difficult Wilby is being and ends with labour stories 🤣🤣 not even a slight connection to join the two subjects.
Shes off her rocker.
I just see everything she does as a stream of consciousness from her. She's got no plan in mind when she starts talking/typing. Her narcissism and woe is me attitude just comes spewing out. She contradicts herself from one sentence to the next because even she can't follow the shite that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 26
Still not sure how she is comparing being in labour to Wilby's development. A bit of bashing of women who have been induced eh Rach?
View attachment 2061392
She’s so far gone the return is zero …

She’s that syndrome you know when people project onto their kids ‘your sick ‘ ‘do this so people see you doing this ‘

ASD is a hugggggge spectrum there’s no denying that , however that boy is not non verbal he isn’t even echolailia (forgive the spelling ) which presents in some ASD verbal kids , he has full understanding.

With regards to the difference of tantrum and meltdown hands down when your child wether 3 ,13 or older is in a ASD Meltdown there’s zero helping them however much you try to comfort or help their minds and boys are so overwhelmed, overstimulation, stretched to their point of no return . He wouldn’t even Be able to sit there with mum , dad anyone . What a class A dick she is ..

This post she’s done is exactly how the book is 2 seconds of what’s going on then ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her stories…so her centre is the only 1 in the whole country that helps all the DV women in the country.
As if….
🙄
Can anyone on her Patreon confirm you get regular newsletters? That’s what she is saying what happens on there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here we go again, gaslighting everyone today into believing she runs a women's refuge, women come from all over the country to her. She's obviously running short of money for the fillers and Botox!
IMG_8250.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her stories…so her centre is the only 1 in the whole country that helps all the DV women in the country.
As if….
🙄
Can anyone on her Patreon confirm you get regular newsletters? That’s what she is saying what happens on there
Well you didn’t all the time I was on there
---
Here we go again, gaslighting everyone today into believing she runs a women's refuge, women come from all over the country to her. She's obviously running short of money for the fillers and Botox!
View attachment 2062264
I honestly struggle with her keep going on about all these men that constantly stand outside where the women are placed. She sure has hell will put off anyone thinking of fleeing DV with all these offenders, addictions, etc that they’ll be housed with

Reactions: 22
Omg Rach where's your singular brain cell ran off to today? These women aren't going into witness protection babes! Leave their home, not allowed to call their family, friends, completely isolated. Exeter is really bleeping far from Torbay isn't it🙄 other side of the country hun. Tell me you know duck all about dv without telling me🤦🏻‍♀️

I have to keep watching little bits at the time as it's so infuriating. Please can anyone explain why a child who's parent has been subjected to dv needs to be referred to camhs?
IMG_8257.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Is this Rach's neighbour?
View attachment 2061580
Perhaps rach should consider buying the house next door with all the funds she gets. She could turn it into a HMO for all the women she rescues so that they don't have to go into a bedsit with only a kettle/a house with 5 men/a house with dated wallpaper etc etc. They have CCTV in the driveway already, she's right on hand to help any of them when they need her and best of all there's a copper (🤣🤣) on site ready to act at a moments notice should any ex's turn up at the door. Think of the DSS moneyboxes could rake in on rent in the area. I'm sure estate agent Jeremy could get her a good deal 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It was all there today. The fake tears, the high neck shirt to hide the tell tale signs of lying and eyes darting all over the place, the preplanned appearance by Lula. Not forgetting the bonus section, the lady housed with 4 alcoholic men. There's quite a lot of these women being put in HMOs with alcoholic drug taking men🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So she has said that her women have been housed in flats that are basically squalor. MEN smoking weed and injecting everywhere (not women just men🙄) and no lifts. I’m not from the UK so can I ask do councils just house alcoholics,drug abusers and people fleeing DV in blocks of flat? Or are these council flats that regular people get housed in too if so she is she is insulting people that get housed in flats, insinuating everyone that lives in blocks of flats are alcoholics or drug abusers😡 We grew up in council flats and had the best neighbours and wonderful community wouldn’t change were I grew up for anything 😊 Just wondering if the UK is different to us 😉

Reactions: 28
At this point its just easier to let her carry on talking because she just digs herself a deeper hole and more people question her by what comes out of her own mouth 🤣
---
So she has said that her women have been housed in flats that are basically squalor. MEN smoking weed and injecting everywhere (not women just men🙄) and no lifts. I’m not from the UK so can I ask do councils just house alcoholics,drug abusers and people fleeing DV in blocks of flat? Or are these council flats that regular people get housed in too if so she is she is insulting people that get housed in flats, insinuating everyone that lives in blocks of flats are alcoholics or drug abusers😡 We grew up in council flats and had the best neighbours and wonderful community wouldn’t change were I grew up for anything 😊 Just wondering if the UK is different to us 😉
UK isn't different. Rs mind is! Its not the first time she has stereotyped high rise flats with drug takers and gangs of youths!
She watches too much TV 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
I’m no drug expert so please forgive me, however I do wonder why they all sit outside injecting when they could do it in their flat 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 38
At this point its just easier to let her carry on talking because she just digs herself a deeper hole and more people question her by what comes out of her own mouth 🤣
---

UK isn't different. Rs mind is! Its not the first time she has stereotyped high rise flats with drug takers and gangs of youths!
She watches too much TV 🤦‍♀️
Thank you I thought so just looking for confirmation 😊

Reactions: 7
I'm not listening to that many stories but all I can say is I'm just happy when she's not flogging the kids and everyone else's personal details.

Her droning on about a handful of women in South Devon that she has collected over the last two years, compared to the huge problems in this country is absolutely irrelevant to me. Help people in your own area for gods sake. Show some initiative 🙄.

Reactions: 20
Are patreon numbers falling? My guess is she's running low on funds to keep her in crappy cardigans, trainers, jeans, botox, fillers, weekends away ..... list is endless. Definitely trying to drum up subscribers

Reactions: 19
You went to meet them?? You mean there not new random friends 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️ imagine that 🙄🙄🙄
Yet rancid STILL keeps pushing the narrative, that bratsy just 'made friends' with them there.
Bratsy knew she wasn't going alone & was meeting up with people.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.