PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, how can Rachael tell the difference if Wilby's meltdowns are linked to his (nearly disappeared) 'severe autism' or if he's just actually having a tanturm? because I'm certain that children with autism have the general toddler meltdowns as well.

Reactions: 21
Does she not understand the utter hypocrisy of her talking about how people don't understand the cost of living crisis and people are 'literally dying' because they can't afford to eat and she's advertising tesco for the luxury treats and flogging £40 hair products whilst wearing a £95 deconstructed lampshade!?!

Like I get that just because she has a women's centre, doesn't mean she should plough every spare penny she has but she's so questionable with the all of her money streams and just flaunts her wealth without a care in the world... It's very sickening

Reactions: 51
Sorry but the none verbal thing really pees me off! My son is 2 and doesn't say any words. He doesn't as far as we are aware show any other signs of autism but he is completely none verbal. Wilby literally says so much! How can she still be saying he doesn't?!
I’m with you on this, my grandson is two and a half and only says two - three words when he wants to. 18 months ago he was showing a few autistic traits( sorry if that’s not what you call it) now 18 months on the only flag is the delay in speech but I just think he’s slow, in a way he doesn’t need to speak he’s the centre of everything and we do it for him. But I wouldn’t consider him none verbal either.

Reactions: 17
Jo is up all night Emailing brands in America? Ok love 😂😂😂
Yes, because of the time difference 🙄.
You can actually send emails anytime of the day to any time zone in the world Dopey Jo!
It's like bleeping magic!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
That was the anxious rambling of a Shitting myself Susan, which is what she called me.
She's lovin the huns really hard in this, because she needs them for cash, not the friendship she thinks she’s giving them.
Her book is up there with Paris Hilton who ia a famous Hollywood star, never heard of her🙄.
What were the huns favourite part of the book?
Speaking personally, absolutely no bleeping part of it, from the first page to the last, which i will explain to you in more detail Rachel in my book review. It was the longest 3 hours of my life, in fact.
She's in Birmingham tomorrow night and i really wish I was.
I would take lots of photos and introduce myself.
Maybe give her a little congratulations present of Canestan & vaginal deodorant.
She's quite nervous, she should be, there will hopefully be some Tattlers there & some rebellious huns.
But she'll probably have some Rescue Remedy to Comfort and Reassure, i mean have a sniff of something a bit stronger.
"Thanks for sticking by me and being my forever safe space" they won't be for long Rachel hunnie, they'll be on Tattle soon enough.
And the only safe place for you would be Prison.
I wish i was going tomorrow 😪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
duck me, she literally goes for every angle known to man doesn't she 🤦‍♀️
Theres definitely something wrong with her brain!
Munchausen by Proxy (could be spelt wrong), she craves the attention and sympathy she gets from having a child with ‘issues’ so she projects it onto him and laps it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she getting worried if she is dropping numbers on Patreon? That just comes across as a massive guilt trip to keep the huns paying, also sounds like utter BS about the main insta acc thing on Josh’s phone. I think she has just got a bit lazy & is now worried the wonga might dry up from that income stream 💰 💰💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 27
What year have I woken up in ? 1980 pre computers ???

America in a different time zone so stays up all night emailing them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Genuine question, how can Rachael tell the difference if Wilby's meltdowns are linked to his (nearly disappeared) 'severe autism' or if he's just actually having a tanturm? because I'm certain that children with autism have the general toddler meltdowns as well.
there is indeed a difference.

My son who is autistic used to be flat out on the ground during meltdowns AND tantrums. The difference is a tantrum is ‘want’ driven, “no you can’t have x, y or z”. He’d go down like a sack of spuds 🙄🤣 but it didn’t last long. A meltdown was due to being utterly overwhelmed by some sensory issue and lasted a long time.
He is now 20 with an intolerance for toddlers who tantrum….”jeez they are so badly behaved” . I then talk about a very memorable 40mins outside WHSmiths with him on the ground while the whole world walked past.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Many life times ago I went travelling around India and Asia. Like B had the time of my life. Unlike B I didn’t have a £1000 a month budget! Is that travelling or a long holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Wilbys sheets covered in blood 😂 ok then rach we believe you!
I’ve never posted on here before so I don’t know if I’m doing it right? I’ve been following R on PTWM and Patreon but cancelled everything on Sunday after reading Wiki. Wow, wasn’t I stupid? Wtf have I been doing?? I’m an educated woman and I was completely sucked in by R. I’m pretty ashamed of myself to be honest. I’ve always been uncomfortable with some aspects of her posts like oversharing, L’s behaviour (which I now realise is nothing to do with Autism, just bad parenting). I thought this was a ‘hate’ site but actually, very few posts on here are fuelled by hate. I’ve even read her books - and the last one was utter rubbish and left me with so many questions about inconsistencies with previous telling of the stories (that’s why I looked at Wiki). To be completely honest, it was rubbish and very badly written

• Heart
Reactions: 117
I’ve never posted on here before so I don’t know if I’m doing it right? I’ve been following R on PTWM and Patreon but cancelled everything on Sunday after reading Wiki. Wow, wasn’t I stupid? Wtf have I been doing?? I’m an educated woman and I was completely sucked in by R. I’m pretty ashamed of myself to be honest. I’ve always been uncomfortable with some aspects of her posts like oversharing, L’s behaviour (which I now realise is nothing to do with Autism, just bad parenting). I thought this was a ‘hate’ site but actually, very few posts on here are fuelled by hate. I’ve even read her books - and the last one was utter rubbish and left me with so many questions about inconsistencies with previous telling of the stories (that’s why I looked at Wiki). To be completely honest, it was rubbish and very badly written
Welcome 👋 don't be ashamed. She's a master manipulator. It's the one thing she's good at!. You're here now and you've seen the truth. We're generally a nice bunch on here. And very funny 😅!
Hopefully more will see the light!

Reactions: 40
Tell us you hate you middle girl without telling us you hate your middle girl.
I can’t believe they are buggering off yet again on T’s birthday, can her glorified huns chat not wait just a few days, you know in Easter holidays.
She makes me sick

Jo staying up late to email America 😂😂😂
Yes different time zones but they’ll will read it when they turn on their emails.
Thick bints

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
That’s because Khloe Kardashian doesn’t have a stench trench that’s constantly infected like you do Rachaele 🤢 100% she wrote that on just before taking the photo….anything for a bit of attention eh love 🙄
That is seriously bleeping disgusting!
I'm sure khloe Kardashian doesn’t have a tupperware box of fanny meds in her pantry.
Neither do most normal people you dirty rotten old cow!
Her mind is filthier than her diseased fanny 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aw welcome and well done for cancelling the Patreon 👍🏻🙌🏻 do you think any of the other huns on there are questioning things or are they still sucked in by her stories?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.