PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could anyone look in the mirror and think this is a great look?
Well you canā€™t, because youā€™re not a Sunday times best selling author! And you probably donā€™t have a PA thatā€™s got her head stuck up your arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi Raccchhhh. I know you are lurking here so lets see some evidence of all this damage he does to people. Some blood (not Shiraz, because we'd be able to tell) dripping from PC no balls. I'd love to believe half the tit that comes from that huge flappy gob. Only one way to prove you are telling the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never known a child to self harm yet see no cuts on him! And rachet being rachet would definitely show the world his marks

Reactions: 19
duck me, she literally goes for every angle known to man doesn't she šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Theres definitely something wrong with her brain!

Reactions: 29
In a way could she be misguiding people into thinking their children may have autism? In Rachelā€™s terms my little girl was ā€œnon verbalā€ and she has ā€œmeltdownsā€. Not saying wilby isnā€™t but like many of you have said some of the things she portrays are quite usual for children of his age.

And the first nutritious breakfast she offers him is pancakes! Which he turned down along with toast and cereal. So he'll probably have eggs for breakfast...kinder eggs!

Reactions: 15
Book sales not going well, Rach? So Wilbyā€™s being used to up engagement this time around.
Wonder who itā€™ll be nextā€¦šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Wilby looked massively over tired. All children get like that Rach, not just your child.

It takes 2 of them most of the time and they struggle to manageā€¦.letā€™s go away for a few days and leave him. Make it make sense pls!

Reactions: 31
Pity party post, Not got the sales you imagined in your head RachetšŸ˜‚
What a clown, Letā€™s put up a post a blaming the non verbal violent, level 3 autistic child again cos itā€™s been about a week since we saw that.šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
How about concentrating on your kids that you have at home, The 3 yr old that needs help potty training, the 8 yr old that glares at you for attention in the doorway rather than filming the 3 yr old, The 14 yr old that craves attention and the 17 yr old whoā€™s the next to join the mutha bleeping train journey off the railsā€¦
Iā€™m just tired of hearing her woe stories, When sheā€™s the problemšŸ¤¬

Reactions: 37
245k followers and sold 4000 books. Not great really is it especially as she bought loads herself to send to influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would have estimated she'd sell around 3500 - her loyal 2800 fan base who fund both the patrons and like/comment on her posts buying them for themselves and maybe a few for friends. That's where her numbers sit. She still makes a very decent amount of money from them!

Reactions: 11
Wilby looked massively over tired. All children get like that Rach, not just your child.
Thats what I thought. Looks like every other 3 year old who is up past their bedtime. My 11 year old he still gets emotional when hes over tired. Obviously hes old enough to know he needs to put down his phone or ipad, turn off the light and go to sleep. Try it Rach!!

Reactions: 16
Heā€™s 3. Heā€™s not self harming. Heā€™s seeking sensory input so he can regulate himself. Which he doesnā€™t get from being dumped in front of an iPad with a pile of food and shoved from pillar to post.

Rach, get off your backside, or get your career break husband to do what he took a career break to do and engage in some sensory activities with W. Hereā€™s some free suggestions so you can claim you thought of them - take him to a sensory room (any one of the army of medical professionals you claim are involved will point you in the direction of one). Take him to a trampoline park. Take him to a stable and let him ride a pony - many stables have specific sessions for children with additional needs. Take him to a different park with different equipment and see what he gravitates towards to gauge what he is trying to get the sensory feedback for. Look to see if any centres near you have messy play activities like a mud kitchen. FFS build him a mud kitchen!

I could go on. And on. But you get the idea, R? You have to work at it. If something doesnā€™t work heā€™s not having the biggest meltdown ever, heā€™s just not up for it right then. Try again another time and celebrate the breakthrough when he engages. Donā€™t put him in a position where he becomes over tired and over stimulated, he canā€™t regulate his responses and itā€™s YOUR job to keep him safe. You are also there to teach him boundaries, additional needs or no additional needs. ALL children need boundaries. Thatā€™s also your job.

The most important things you can give a child of Wā€™s age with his needs are your time, consistency and your attention. The poor love gets none of these.

For someone who claims to have worked in autism diagnosis for 20 years she is utterly clueless. If anyone lurking here is doing so because they are involved with her family professionally with W, please get her on a parenting course for parents of autistic children.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I see that post didnā€™t make it to Facebook. Funny how the other posts she makes she ā€œdidnā€™t realiseā€ had posted there. Is she afraid that her dangerous wording will get called out and more people will unfollow.
He is quite obviously self stimulating. Which is a learnt behaviour and they need to guide him to find a better way of dealing with this. They need to give him more structure and give him more sensory input. Itā€™s odd how W has such severe autism but he has no access to any sensory lights, toys, blankets etc. or even attended a sensory session because you know she would have filmed that!
Many times my child has been deregulated and I have literally had to get into bed with him and squeeze him tight whilst he twiddled my hair and rubbed his face on his specific soft pillow and his brushed cotton bedding or having a gym ball rolled over him for that squished sensation he sought.
He is such a clever little boy. How many children his age can name a dinosaur or animal for every letter of the alphabet? Or count like he does.
Also while I am on a rant she needs to address the non verbal label she has given him.
she fails every time to be relevant when it comes to being that influential ā€œAutism mummyā€. Itā€™s about time these people that follow her called her out for not giving that child everything he needs to thrive. She is just a dick from a little seaside town, what are these people afraid of?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Iā€™ve been thinking for a long time his ā€˜meltdownsā€™ are just normal toddler tantrums. I work with young and elderly ppl at all different spectrums of autism and he from what I see does not have severe autism at all! Iā€™m not doubting he is on the spectrum I just really donā€™t believe he is this violent level 3 (whatever that means!) child. Like others have said a real meltdown cannot be distracted from you have to just make them and the environment safe until they are ready to come out of it. I have been attacked and bled at work and it is not nice I certainly donā€™t feel like laughing afterwards like she does! And I agree with other posters she will def make others falsely self diagnose their toddlers when itā€™s just normal toddler behaviouršŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He's got absolutely no routine (for a child that apparently thrives on routine). He was on the sofa still at 8:30pm (and Edie still up?) and she's shown him up later before. She absolutely doesn't want to parent him and it's just easier for them to let him fall asleep on the sofa. Have we ever seen her bath him before bed when it's not for an ad? Poor thing is about to be left with a stranger while she buggers off on her book tour WITH Sloshy who apparently took a career break to look after Wibble.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.