PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re terrified and have no support. Isn’t support what the patchwork tit show is there to provide?!

Id also like to add “who’s been perpetrated abuse on”’ makes no sense whatsoever considering she’s a best selling author

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Well done Ratshit on delivering rule 101 about why men and women should never leave someone they're being abused by you bleeping moron. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here we go again, gaslighting everyone today into believing she runs a women's refuge, women come from all over the country to her. She's obviously running short of money for the fillers and Botox!
View attachment 2062264
Does she have botox & fillers?
I thought she was naturally beautiful?
That bottom lip, is so lush.
duck me, who'd have thought?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she left the women's refuge originally due to the dated wallpaper, and tonight she describes it as sounding lovely and other women there to chat to. Still doesn't mean she was ever abused and if the diehard huns are here reading this and judging me, by this point Rachel may as well have a neon sign above her head that she's making all this up.

Reactions: 21
Can anyone else smell the desperation, she’s running low on cash isn’t she? Aren’t her accounts due soon? Could there be a big tax bill on the horizon?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she left the women's refuge originally due to the dated wallpaper, and tonight she describes it as sounding lovely and other women there to chat to. Still doesn't mean she was ever abused and if the diehard huns are here reading this and judging me, by this point Rachel may as well have a neon sign above her head that she's making all this up.
According to her first book she left the refuge because she missed her stepdaughters, not because of the wallpaper

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor Mario the eejit, sucked in by St Rach and telling everyone she runs a charity. No she fuckin doesn’t ya wee bawbag 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg Rach where's your singular brain cell ran off to today? These women aren't going into witness protection babes! Leave their home, not allowed to call their family, friends, completely isolated. Exeter is really bleeping far from Torbay isn't it🙄 other side of the country hun. Tell me you know duck all about dv without telling me🤦🏻‍♀️

I have to keep watching little bits at the time as it's so infuriating. Please can anyone explain why a child who's parent has been subjected to dv needs to be referred to camhs?
View attachment 2062298
In fairness, if the child has witnessed the DV either visually or hearing it they can become traumatised and be in need of support from outside agencies, CAMHS being one of them to support their mental health. Many of the children in my school have been witnesses to DV and have support from agencies due to that and other ACES within their lives.
Hate to back her on this one, it literally sticks in my throat she's still a scam artist x
---
So she has said that her women have been housed in flats that are basically squalor. MEN smoking weed and injecting everywhere (not women just men🙄) and no lifts. I’m not from the UK so can I ask do councils just house alcoholics,drug abusers and people fleeing DV in blocks of flat? Or are these council flats that regular people get housed in too if so she is she is insulting people that get housed in flats, insinuating everyone that lives in blocks of flats are alcoholics or drug abusers😡 We grew up in council flats and had the best neighbours and wonderful community wouldn’t change were I grew up for anything 😊 Just wondering if the UK is different to us 😉
The hypocrisy if she's horrified by MEN smoking weed...um hellooooooooo Rach..... you enable your kids to smoke weed. (Sorry if wrong end of stick can't be doing with listening to the drivel)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m no drug expert so please forgive me, however I do wonder why they all sit outside injecting when they could do it in their flat 😕
They do it so Rachel can have some content to spout about when she needs to. It's their way of supporting PTWM 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Mario the eejit, sucked in by St Rach and telling everyone she runs a charity. No she fuckin doesn’t ya wee bawbag 🤣🤣
He cracks me up, he just said then "me being a guy and male and everything." 😂😂. I was reading his thread a couple of weeks back and someone called him "the wee fibrotic lamp" because of his hair and there's been two times where I've screamed laughing at Tattle. That was one and the other was Stacey Solomons thread about Joe's nails on the baby announcement photograph. So good for the soul 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker here ( used to follow her wiki brought me here now I stare in disbelief ) . I am beyond shocked at her words and quite frankly gas lighting of anyone at risk of domestic abuse.
Her detailed account of appalling conditions is SUCH a bad message to be sending to victims of abuse who are considering leaving an abusive relationship. Detailing how bad the location can be is not a means to support. Swiftly moving onto we can’t take items but we take patron donations . Someone get this women away from true survivors of domestic abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 61
Well she has truly lost the plot hasn’t she…I got bored listening to the stories - I miss the good old days that are relatable content before she sent me down the rabbit hole of what she has done and continues to do.l so wrong…

Reactions: 16
She's very much one size fits all when it comes to survivors of DA isn't she? They'll never have been allowed to choose what to cook, what to spend etc. But they've all got good jobs like gp. What about those women without jobs who have access to money and can cook what they like but get beaten up for no discernible reason? And once in a non-refuge hi-rise druggy filled flat they are not allowed to talk to anyone else in case puts them further at risk, even though they have been moved half way across the country to the only save haven in the UK. Torbay 🙌

Reactions: 28
Long time lurker here ( used to follow her wiki brought me here now I stare in disbelief ) . I am beyond shocked at her words and quite frankly gas lighting of anyone at risk of domestic abuse.
Her detailed account of appalling conditions is SUCH a bad message to be sending to victims of abuse who are considering leaving an abusive relationship. Detailing how bad the location can be is not a means to support. Swiftly moving onto we can’t take items but we take patron donations . Someone get this women away from true survivors of domestic abuse.
Welcome. Good to know the Wiki is doing it's job (along with Rach who's going about trolls drives people here in the first place!).

Reactions: 19
God lives a trier.😂
We can’t have Amazon wishlists because of the trolls, But you can donate cash to keep me in the high end fashion I love, and have come accustomed too. To help the women’s centres.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Alas no more Amazon wish lists that weren’t sabotaged by trolls! It’s just an excuse because either she has been told off for them as they aren’t accountable and clearly vouchers were going astray or more than likely it’s better for her to get hard cash hence the patreon push than actual goods.
I would like to read the regular news letters that apparently document the work they are doing…
Must be all of two sentences..
delivered the freedom program
Told a bunch of lies.

Reactions: 32
She’s a danger to women. Someone who’s trying to leave a dv situation is already terrified beyond belief, they don’t need some wonky nose moron chatting tit about being housed with “4 alcoholic men” to make them even more scared. And more fool anyone handing over cash to her. At first I could understand being sucked in with the whole saviour image and wanting to help. But anyone still paying money to her now is just an idiot.

Reactions: 35
I just listened to the rest of her rant, her Patchwork food bank will give food parcels to anyone, even a doctor or someone who hasn't worked for 20 years!
What the duck is she taking?
Or has she not taken her meds today?
She really is insane.
What she needs is an urgent psychiatric assessment, before she does something terrible.
More terrible than she is currently doing.

And why did her young daughter come in half dressed & do a little wiggle in front of the camera for all the huns?
It's so wrong.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.