PTWM #173 The Patchwork Family Punts in capes and kids with vapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the none verbal thing really pees me off! My son is 2 and doesn't say any words. He doesn't as far as we are aware show any other signs of autism but he is completely none verbal. Wilby literally says so much! How can she still be saying he doesn't?!

Reactions: 33
He's got absolutely no routine (for a child that apparently thrives on routine). He was on the sofa still at 8:30pm (and Edie still up?) and she's shown him up later before. She absolutely doesn't want to parent him and it's just easier for them to let him fall asleep on the sofa. Have we ever seen her bath him before bed when it's not for an ad? Poor thing is about to be left with a stranger while she buggers off on her book tour WITH Sloshy who apparently took a career break to look after Wibble.
It also sounded like he has a cough and we all know when a toddler is poorly it’s bloody hard work.

Reactions: 22
He's got absolutely no routine (for a child that apparently thrives on routine). He was on the sofa still at 8:30pm (and Edie still up?) and she's shown him up later before. She absolutely doesn't want to parent him and it's just easier for them to let him fall asleep on the sofa. Have we ever seen her bath him before bed when it's not for an ad? Poor thing is about to be left with a stranger while she buggers off on her book tour WITH Sloshy who apparently took a career break to look after Wibble.
She doesn't do anything with him or for him a normal parent would do.
Hes been up at 10.30pm eating sweets before!
Neither of them seem to do a bedtime routine like bath, pj's on, snuggles and stories to allow him to winde down for the evening, no sensory activities (the busy board she was gifted soon got dumped on her rubbish pile in her step toes yard!)
He has no meal time routine either, regardless of whether he will eat the food, still include him in it so he gets used to it. Thats probably one reason why he doesn't behave whilst out for meals (although she's never shown him kicking off in public)
She was told to use warnings and flash cards to prepare him for a change of activity like getting dressed and going school but they just yank him away and force him into the car!
God help them when he gets older!
Shes already admitted that she just give them sweets to shut them all up 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I see that post didn’t make it to Facebook. Funny how the other posts she makes she “didn’t realise” had posted there. Is she afraid that her dangerous wording will get called out and more people will unfollow.
He is quite obviously self stimulating. Which is a learnt behaviour and they need to guide him to find a better way of dealing with this. They need to give him more structure and give him more sensory input. It’s odd how W has such severe autism but he has no access to any sensory lights, toys, blankets etc. or even attended a sensory session because you know she would have filmed that!
Many times my child has been deregulated and I have literally had to get into bed with him and squeeze him tight whilst he twiddled my hair and rubbed his face on his specific soft pillow and his brushed cotton bedding or having a gym ball rolled over him for that squished sensation he sought.
He is such a clever little boy. How many children his age can name a dinosaur or animal for every letter of the alphabet? Or count like he does.
Also while I am on a rant she needs to address the non verbal label she has given him.
she fails every time to be relevant when it comes to being that influential “Autism mummy”. It’s about time these people that follow her called her out for not giving that child everything he needs to thrive. She is just a dick from a little seaside town, what are these people afraid of?
She was talking the other day about how she got lovely comments on fb that she hadn't seen but Joyce told her about and that her management had linked her fb and Instagram so they could check her insights. Surely she wasn't making it up! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All she ever does about that kid is moan. I don't think I have ever heard her say anything about his personality or anything positive about being his mum. Okay he has Autism, I get it, but duck me he's more than just that. He's a whole 3 year old boy who lives concurrent with his diagnosis 🙄. Give him a break Rach, some times he might just be knackered.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
My 3 year old could be Wilby but I don't for a second think my son his autistic. He's just a 3 year old boy! He gets his pee in the potty or toilet, but sometimes he pisses on the floor. He didn't want to get dressed this morning and lashed out, all arms and legs. Sometimes you get twatted, sometimes you don't. Sometimes he calms down in 5 mins, sometimes he's going at it for 1 hour. He's just a boy trying to regulate his emotions!

I'm not saying that there aren't issues because we only see a small part, but it all seems pretty run of the mill. She's just used to girls who sit pretty.

Reactions: 34
My 3 year old could be Wilby but I don't for a second think my son his autistic. He's just a 3 year old boy! He gets his pee in the potty or toilet, but sometimes he pisses on the floor. He didn't want to get dressed this morning and lashed out, all arms and legs. Sometimes you get twatted, sometimes you don't. Sometimes he calms down in 5 mins, sometimes he's going at it for 1 hour. He's just a boy trying to regulate his emotions!

I'm not saying that there aren't issues because we only see a small part, but it all seems pretty run of the mill. She's just used to girls who sit pretty.
She's used to her kids being raised by other people. I think she used nursery/childminders the whole time with her other 3 kids (and also had a lot of support from her mum and sister), and Joyce's boys were past the toddler stage by the time Ratshit swooped in to snatch them from their mum. I don't think she's ever really had to deal with a toddler before, and the paid for autism diagnosis is a handy excuse for not parenting him properly. Wilby came on in leaps and bounds when he started going to a childminder and then preschoo,l which says a lot about how they held him back when he was at home in front of the telly with a bag of sweets all the time.

Reactions: 35
Still not sure how she is comparing being in labour to Wilby's development. A bit of bashing of women who have been induced eh Rach?
IMG_8243.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Still not sure how she is comparing being in labour to Wilby's development. A bit of bashing of women who have been induced eh Rach?
View attachment 2061392

I think the Sunday times needs to send her a dictionary. Regress and progress are two different words with two different meanings. I learnt that at school you know cause education is important !👍

• Haha
Well thats a first...
Starts off talking about how difficult Wilby is being and ends with labour stories 🤣🤣 not even a slight connection to join the two subjects.
Shes off her rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2061392
I couldn't work out the correlation between the 2 either..also how can you get to 40 years old be a best selling author and not know the meaning of the word regress...🤯

Wilby will be back into a normal routine soon, when Rachel & Joyce go on their sellout world book tour. He'll be looked after & cared for properly, by his team of babysitters.
Potty training and bedtime routine will be back on track.
So try not to fret.tiny Rachel you amazin warrior.
And where is your period?
And how are your other gynecological problems?
We'd love an update.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just watched one of the huns on her Instagram account. She's looking forward to going to the book signing ripoff in Manchester on Thursday.
She's buying a new outfit, to meet "Rach".
She genuinely thinks Rachel Hambleton is a good person.
Spending money on travelling, new clothes & a hotel, it's actually quite sad.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.