PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a message from Weeping Cassandra & she wants everyone to know that shes fine 😊.
I'm trying to attach her messages to me but my phone won't do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
"I will catch you and I will out you" ... ok Liam Nesson settle down..... surely now she is pushing the boundries of becoming slanderous, and if people were causing my kids so much hurt and trauma i would be shutting all my social medias down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
This Brianna (and no, she doesn't look unhinged whatsoever) reminds me of that Australian Constance Hall back in the infamous summer of 2019. Both her and Rach were blowing smoke up each others backsides "troll hunting".Anyone know the state of play of their "friendship" nowadays?

And Rach. There's only so many times you can be warned about baiting Reddit. They be "cray" 🤪 over there and JimBob from Tennessee "don't give two hoots" at being exposed by some slapper from over the pond.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can't listen to that where I am. What does she say?
Iys about when betsy was taking her exams and R says she moved out and then came back but betsy shouts in the background that she was kicked out not moved out 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion at the moment. She’s manic, trying to control every aspect, threatening anyone with doxxing if they dare go against her and branding them a troll.
I’ve been waiting years for her downfall and whilst I don’t think it’ll be as spectacular as I’d have hoped, I believe she herself will be her own undoing. People who lie, cheat, scam etc need to have excellent memories and she clearly doesn’t. I’ve lost count at the amount of times she’s been caught out and the receipts have been posted here.

She is mental. Utterly unhinged. I’d feel sorry for her if it wasn’t all her own fault and she wasn’t such a wanker.

Reactions: 45
I think she is freaking out big time because she is doing these book signings, it’s almost like she is trying to fend off trolls turning up IRL by becoming more menacing on her insta. I also wonder if she is worried about the book not doing as well which is why she is doing these book signings with the proviso of you having to buy a book in the ticket price.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I shocked that she’s setting herself up to meet all these “trolls”

Reactions: 21
I reckon all the book signings will be cancelled because the trolls will make her “poorly” in the head and all the huns will tell her to keep the money so she can “continue doing what she loves” ie buying designer clothes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely no one is really going though? To a book signing etc? 😂 That can't be what's flipped her out. Why would she plan them if she was thinking that?

Reactions: 14
Surely no one is really going though? To a book signing etc? 😂 That can't be what's flipped her out. Why would she plan them if she was thinking that?
For the dollar. She gets the book sales regardless, but probably hoping that instead of refunds the majority of huns will say "oh put it into the centre" 🙄

Reactions: 21
She needs the money. By paying up front she gets that with minimal effort (which she loves)
---
I actually think Slosh will do the appearances with her waiting in the wings

Reactions: 18
The Apicellas being thrown under the bus again although she is mixing up her trolls as I thought it was Vanessa who was eating her food? 🙄
If I catch you I will out you… why does doxxing not apply to Cuntasaurus Carol?

Reactions: 29
I’m away at the moment do just been dipping in and out, was the person she doxxed on Monday from this thread, or someone else’s again?
oh she’s got a new tattle hater friend in this Brianna, she sounds as dodgy as old rashflaps 🙄🙄
I think it was someone from the Katie Hayes thread. Her little minion is literally just watching tattle all day hoping someone posts a screen shot with their profile pic on it. She then trawls through insta to try and find the person. And we are the saddos apparently?

I wonder if Rach pays this person for all their time and dedication? Maybe she gets the odd free trackie but it sounds like a lot of time and effort she could be putting into an actual paid job 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it was someone from the Katie Hayes thread. Her little minion is literally just watching tattle all day hoping someone posts a screen shot with their profile pic on it. She then trawls through insta to try and find the person. And we are the saddos apparently?

I wonder if Rach pays this person for all their time and dedication? Maybe she gets the odd free trackie but it sounds like a lot of time and effort she could be putting into an actual paid job 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's taken me about 30 seconds to make this on photoshop. Pathetic yes but nowhere near as obsessed as the troll hunter must be. Even if I had a profile picture under there, that means she spends hours searching for that one profile picture?🤯

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Imagine doing all that for free 🤣🤣🤣 what a mug!

Reactions: 16
It's taken me about 30 seconds to make this on photoshop. Pathetic yes but nowhere near as obsessed as the troll hunter must be. Even if I had a profile picture under there, that means she spends hours searching for that one profile picture?🤯
The worst thing people can do when she "finds" them is agree its them. It could be a number of things including someone stealing their facebook/insta pics/photo shop etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.