PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a larger font as well. She must have been running out of lies to tell.
Like when you've got an essay to write and you're under the required word count, so you go through and change every "don't" to "do not", "shouldn't" to "should not" etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The fact she contacts their employers always makes me laugh. Due to DPA the employers are not supposed to be able to give out any actual outcome especially regarding the member of staff.

Years and years ago, a bus driver nearly seriously injured my toddler, as soon as I managed to get my child to safety, I went to speak to the bus driver who was fully aware of what they did and instead they just drove off. All caught on CCTV, I made the biggest complaint possible and the most they could tell me was an investigation was happening, I wouldn’t know the outcome but as the driver could have killed my child they did let me know that they were no longer working for the company…never said whether they were sacked or left their job and this was a massive public transport company.

so I can’t imagine she is going to get much of a response from saying Hinch’s posts are boring.

Reactions: 33
The fact she contacts their employers always makes me laugh. Due to DPA the employers are not supposed to be able to give out any actual outcome especially regarding the member of staff.

Years and years ago, a bus driver nearly seriously injured my toddler, as soon as I managed to get my child to safety, I went to speak to the bus driver who was fully aware of what they did and instead they just drove off. All caught on CCTV, I made the biggest complaint possible and the most they could tell me was an investigation was happening, I wouldn’t know the outcome but as the driver could have killed my child they did let me know that they were no longer working for the company…never said whether they were sacked or left their job and this was a massive public transport company.

so I can’t imagine she is going to get much of a response from saying Hinch’s posts are boring.
She's desperate to be able to post someone got the sack because she outed them. All she's been able to get so far is a generic "we're looking into it" email. I know my work wouldn't be able to do anything about me being on here, I'm not in breach of any of their policies that would lead me to be sacked. Moreover they just wouldn't care, I'm here to try and stop her scamming money and causing further harm to DA victims - they'd probably give me a pat on the back!

Reactions: 30
That’s it! I’ve decided that next time one of my colleagues hits me in my inbox with a negative email I’m just gonna say “duck off Norman you gobshite. My son says your a Cuntasaurus and I’m making a complaint to your boss” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Would be funny of someone had a fake workplace listed on their profile and she emailed them and the email went straight to the person who she was complaining about 🤣

Its like she goes into this brain fog when she's on a troll rant and nothing else around her exists and shes just focused on going full on nut job against that person. She needs help and shes doing exactly what shes complaining about!
Josh never used to be this bad either in regards to the trolls (not publicly anyway) but shes dragged him into this too and now he's lost his job and been publicly humiliated by her by allowing him to go on stories or live or wherever it was pissed up facetiming random people they think are trolls 🤦‍♀️
Shes lost the plot... shes accused so many people here of being different people, her fella has been given the sack, shes lost friends, she went on a rampage opening up her own troll hunting accounts (allegedly) they get pissed up and coked up and go on a hunt doxxing people, and all for what?? Its not achieved anything AT ALL. not one thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What Rachael fails to note is that the complaints process in most of the professions she is dealing with is not only convoluted but aren’t even dealt with by the employees automatic line manager. Can you imagine having to explain to a lay manager how your employer had been on tattle and someone had complained and now you had to deal with the stage 1 complaint 😂 My mind would be blown and I’d be like duck that off you go now.
My boss used to follow her but got blocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder what the prolific Franchise chain, Rachel has outed, ( which is an extremely expensive Franchise-to set up)
I cannot imagine the Franchisees will be happy to know Rachel Hambleton is posting the “responses“ from the Franchisee, to all and sundry on the internet, because an employee of a Franchise, disagreed with the lifestyle, of a woman, who, incidentally is currently filming herself, teaching her 3 year son to repeatedly say “cuntasurus“
I am currently letting them know
thanks for screen shots Rachel, so helpful

Reactions: 23
I wonder what the prolific Franchise chain, Rachel has outed, ( which is an extremely expensive Franchise-to set up)
I cannot imagine the Franchisees will be happy to know Rachel Hambleton is posting the “responses“ from the Franchisee, to all and sundry on the internet, because an employee of a Franchise, disagreed with the lifestyle, of a woman, who, incidentally is currently filming herself, teaching her 3 year son to repeatedly say “cuntasurus“
I am currently letting them know
thanks for screen shots Rachel, so helpful
Ooh what’s this all about?

Reactions: 9
Another lie spotted. She said at the time that B was sitting at the next table to him in the club hut hadn't spotted her and she sent R a photo. Then she decided later to leave and he passed her on the stairs and didn't recognise her. R kept going on about how could you not recognise your own child. She's a bleeping lunatic.

Attachments

Reactions: 40
I dip in and out to see if this cuntasaurus has had her downfall yet (sadly not) but just had to say that this thread title is bloody brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another lie spotted. She said at the time that B was sitting at the next table to him in the club hut hadn't spotted her and she sent R a photo. Then she decided later to leave and he passed her on the stairs and didn't recognise her. R kept going on about how could you not recognise your own child. She's a bleeping lunatic.
I think I might write a book. I have a long list of people I'd like to slag off unchallenged too, might as well make some money from it.

Who'd have thought you could just do that. That you can just write your version of events, as though they are 100% true, and it gets printed as though it's all fact. What a bleeping world :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If I had purchased a book that includes the lines as I type this or writing this down, I'd be demanding a refund. Edie is probably a much better author.
---
😂 grow up Rach😂
D315B6CC-EF8B-4EB6-BF56-44658F33CEF4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Didnt she also claim that B sent back his Xmas presents and that when L wanted to keep hers B fell out with her. I'm sure they were also in the new house then so would have been around 2018?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Just realised what she's put in her latest story. We are never anonymous? Good luck you demented old witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So shes basically just said that edies grandmother made her suicidal.... I'd be bloody fuming if I was her grandmother!!
I dont believe it for one second (sorry not sorry) because if that was the case she would have definitely mentioned it before now and really gone to town with the sympathy! I'm so sick of her monetising from suicide! This is the third time she's done it now (1st it was josh's friend to flog trainers and 2nd was her second tit book about the boys mum) its absolutely disgusting.
And no rach, your not good at writing, your absolutely abysmal and thats being polite!!

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.