PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three hours later, she's posted some more pages.
Read two pages and honestly I can not be arsed 😂. Really hahaha. I'm sure the Patreon Huns will love it 👍

ETA - This Brianna woman has me gripped though. She's off in another world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never thought I would say this but my god its sooooo boring now 😴
I dont know anything about this woman but looks like she's a scammer too. Birds of a feather and all that.
Remember rach... there's always always a reason why people dislike you and you know the reason your disliked and its not because people are jealous of you.

Reactions: 32
Pray to god that Rachel doesn't start standing in the middle of Paignton beach completely naked and saying that she wants to be like her latest bestie🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even reading those poorly written pages, I was bored 😴 It’s all the same tit she has spoken about for years yawn bloody yawn. P.S another fab recap and title ☺

Reactions: 28
she’s said all this in her first book, and stuff we’ve all heard before. total snooze fest

Reactions: 22
I can’t even hate read that book it sounds so unbelievably dull 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How shocking that Waynbo took her to court for the girls and said “he would win and he’d destroy her” Ratchet would never do anything like that… oh, wait 😡

Reactions: 44
Rach - I was in a drug den
Other normal people - I was at some house for an after party

🙈🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Have any of you pre ordered the Patchwork Family book?
I'm ordering it from Amazon kindle, incase there is anything in there that my solicitor finds interesting or that can be used in the case against Rachel Hambleton.
Clarrie lou is also doing the same, to provide her solicitor with anything of interest.
If anyone wants me to screen shot any of the book and post it here, i can do that & it will save you wasting your money on a piss poor attempt at another bestselker.
Although she seems to have posted 75% of it already.
Excellent title thread & lush reacap.
Why are we not to mention this anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Have any of you pre ordered the Patchwork Family book?
I'm ordering it from Amazon kindle, incase there is anything in there that my solicitor finds interesting or that can be used in the case against Rachel Hambleton.
Clarrie lou is also doing the same, to provide her solicitor with anything of interest.
If anyone wants me to screen shot any of the book and post it here, i can do that & it will save you wasting your money on a piss poor attempt at another bestselker.
Although she seems to have posted 75% of it already.
Excellent title thread & lush reacap.
Why are we not to mention this anymore?
That’d be great if you don’t mind sharing. I don’t want to give that woman any money but I’m a nosey witch and I need a good laugh! 😂
We can say about the recap and title but not just that, otherwise I think the thread fills up too fast and it’s a waste of space.

Reactions: 14
That’d be great if you don’t mind sharing. I don’t want to give that woman any money but I’m a nosey witch and I need a good laugh! 😂
We can say about the recap and title but not just that, otherwise I think the thread fills up too fast and it’s a waste of space.
I assume the book will be released at midnight UK time?
That should be early evening for me.
It won't take long to read , then I'll post anything thats particularly interesting or particularly nasty or untrue (which will be a lot).
If I'm allowed to, I'll post the entire book here.
Don't waste your money Tattlers, I'm buying it for my solicitor, and it would be selfish of me not to share with you all 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Don't want to give her ideas too early into the day, but International Women's Day today - will she post reshare some lovely, positive stuff or will it be about the only woman in Rachel's world - herself!

Reactions: 23
Read two pages and honestly I can not be arsed 😂. Really hahaha. I'm sure the Patreon Huns will love it 👍

ETA - This Brianna woman has me gripped though. She's off in another world 😂
Yep with you there... Brianna is inspiring Rachet for sure. What on earth? 😲

Reactions: 13
I assume the book will be released at midnight UK time?
That should be early evening for me.
It won't take long to read , then I'll post anything thats particularly interesting or particularly nasty or untrue (which will be a lot).
If I'm allowed to, I'll post the entire book here.
Don't waste your money Tattlers, I'm buying it for my solicitor, and it would be selfish of me not to share with you all 😁.
I don't think you can post the entire thing due to copywrite laws.

Reactions: 9
Yep with you there... Brianna is inspiring Rachet for sure. What on earth? 😲
It's fascinating. She has managed to shut the original thread, but now there is another thread already with nearly a 1000 comments, basically ripping her apart over her past and these threats. So she's gained nothing really.

Also the person that tracked down the users isn't a PI 🕵️‍♀️, she is a 'fan' or hun as we would say. There's no concrete evidence, it's just conjecture based on what the Reddit users said about themselves on the thread.

I get Reddit shutting the thread because of the suicide threats from Brianna and then the panic of those particular users, but the new thread is raging and she hasn't named anyone yet anyway. Technically she could be bluffing 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Sorry 😂. Off topic, back to Rachael.

Reactions: 33
It's fascinating. She has managed to shut the original thread, but now there is another thread already with nearly a 1000 comments, basically ripping her apart over her past and these threats. So she's gained nothing really.

Also the person that tracked down the users isn't a PI 🕵️‍♀️, she is a 'fan' or hun as we would say. There's no concrete evidence, it's just conjecture based on what the Reddit users said about themselves on the thread.

I get Reddit shutting the thread because of the suicide threats from Brianna and then the panic of those particular users, but the new thread is raging and she hasn't named anyone yet anyway. Technically she could be bluffing 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Sorry 😂. Off topic, back to Rachael.
But she's broken Insta and had to post it on the tube 😕 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.