PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m away at the moment do just been dipping in and out, was the person she doxxed on Monday from this thread, or someone else’s again?
oh she’s got a new tattle hater friend in this Brianna, she sounds as dodgy as old rashflaps 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
It's fascinating. She has managed to shut the original thread, but now there is another thread already with nearly a 1000 comments, basically ripping her apart over her past and these threats. So she's gained nothing really.

Also the person that tracked down the users isn't a PI 🕵️‍♀️, she is a 'fan' or hun as we would say. There's no concrete evidence, it's just conjecture based on what the Reddit users said about themselves on the thread.

I get Reddit shutting the thread because of the suicide threats from Brianna and then the panic of those particular users, but the new thread is raging and she hasn't named anyone yet anyway. Technically she could be bluffing 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Sorry 😂. Off topic, back to Rachael.
She named a few, did you see the highlight ‘F around F out’?
Apparently she ran over her own dog being irresponsible letting it run next to the car. Then set up a go fund me for the vet fees, but failed to mention it was her that ran it over.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
“Subject to hate in this platform” witch everyone in your life, or who has had the misfortune to merely cross paths with you momentarily, is subject to hate or outright lies from YOU!

Reactions: 21
She named a few, did you see the highlight ‘F around F out’?
Apparently she ran over her own dog being irresponsible letting it run next to the car. Then set up a go fund me for the vet fees, but failed to mention it was her that ran it over.
Yes, it's about 10 names with details and she's dragging it all out for engagement from what I can see. I don't know. It just seems all very odd. 'Selena' the cough *PI* does she even exist or is it just Brianna picking up info from obsessing over her sub Reddit.

Maybe it's me, but if I was seriously affected by something, I'd handle it a lot differently than mock vigilantism because as seen, she has a brand new thread with new people. She's created a Reddit paradox.

Reactions: 20
In a larger font as well. She must have been running out of lies to tell.
There's only so many times she can twist & manipulate her life story. I've never read any of her books but from the bits I've seen on here & what SHE shares, it sll looks like there all about her pity party life. Move on rancid. Everyone's bored of it.

Reactions: 21
It makes me really mad that she writes how the girl's dad could have done more to have a relationship with them but then isn't that what the boy's mum wanted and was denied? (supposedly)
Also interesting that part about having yelled at Betsy that she's like her father. I wonder if that's around the time she stayed with her sisters?

Reactions: 41
That sounds right.
But I'll post anything of interest, if Tattle allows that.
I think snippets are ok, but too much and you will get in trouble with admin!

On another note, I tried pulling a ridiculous face while putting on mascara this morning. It made it harder than just putting it on like I normally do. Maybe that's why her make up is so bad, she contorts her face into weird shapes to put it on, then when she goes back to her normal face it's all in the wrong place!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seems to love to throw that out there against people. She did the same with Mia, comparing her to her dad!
No matter how angry I am (iv never been angry at my kids though, just mad, there a difference) I would never ever think anything so spiteful let alone say it their face.
Shes a spiteful nasty witch and I can imagine shes said alot worse to all those kids. And no doubt shes blamed josh for Wilby too when they have had a row.

Reactions: 26
The book is insulting to anyone who has lived a truly traumatic life, she would do well to read The devil at home or any other real heartbreaking story of someone’s life. I’m not suggesting she hasn’t had it tough at times but that’s no reason to fill pages up with hatred and lies.
I also wonder how the women who reached out to her and received no help must feel about the life she portrays she has. The book is a kick in the teeth to so many people.

Reactions: 28
P165 "I hate thinking of the pain I was in back then". 🥴

She does nothing else but think of this "pain", and has no doubt exaggerated and embellished any "hardship".

She uses it an excuse to not take any responsibility for her actions.

Perhaps this should have been edited to " I hate thinking of the pain in the arse I was back then."

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Apicellas being thrown under the bus again although she is mixing up her trolls as I thought it was Vanessa who was eating her food? 🙄
Shes not harassed and she isn't stalked!
She needs to learn what those mean, especially being a supposed dv advocate 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 36
The Apicellas being thrown under the bus again although she is mixing up her trolls as I thought it was Vanessa who was eating her food? 🙄
But didn't she say she loved Tattle as our views helped her insights look more attractive to brands 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This troll narrative is getting boring now.
It's really simple to fix:
Stop reading here if you don't like what is being said. Tell your friends, family and followers not to send you anything from here.
If you have messages going straight to your inbox, delete and block....don't feed the actual trolls. Don't give them the pleasure of reacting (that's what they want). I don't know, maybe get one of your paid staff to filter the messages for you, so the genuine ones get through?
Sadly, the world isn't perfect, not everyone is gong to like you, people talk about other people all the time. No matter how many times you preach "be kind" the world isn't like that.

Reactions: 44
I'd like her to show us the proof that she reckons she has that Lucyinthesky is Vanessa because she was hell bent on that being the truth a few years ago! And that Lucy, Blackpool, Vanessa and myself were all the same person???
Oh thats right.... its not true!
duck off with your tuna sandwich eating trolls.
No one contacted joshs work and no one contacted betsys either (which was illegal anyway) and there were numerous charities that came forward stating you never donated.
Rach, read the wiki that has evidence before you go on your tangent

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can’t understand why people will pay to read this book, when she lives her whole life online anyway? Isn’t she just printing what she’s already told people?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.