PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's taken me about 30 seconds to make this on photoshop. Pathetic yes but nowhere near as obsessed as the troll hunter must be. Even if I had a profile picture under there, that means she spends hours searching for that one profile picture?🤯
Old emailing Elmo must have a lot of time on her hands! I mean Mrs Hinch and Stacey have millions of followers she’s gotta trawl through! Loser!!

Although the huns do send her a lot of her info and she takes all the ‘glory’ 🙄

Reactions: 15
Her attitude stinks to high heaven.

If she knew who I was and she told everyone I was on here
A, they wouldn’t give a tit
B, nobody would even know who she was
C, once pointed to the Wiki, they’d be in agreement with me!
D, posting on a forum isn’t trolling

What don’t these dickheads understand? Unless people are blowing smoke up their arses, they’re blocked, which of course sends people here where they can voice their opinion.

If it wasn’t for these monster influencers with their over inflated ego’s, Tattle probably wouldn’t even exist!

Reactions: 40
For the dollar. She gets the book sales regardless, but probably hoping that instead of refunds the majority of huns will say "oh put it into the centre" 🙄
Well anyone of her followers that are still interested in meeting her after the last few days should definitely buy a ticket.

Go Huns, be with your kind of crazy, you deserve it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God shes pathetic. Everything about her screams wannabe victim. Shes not a victim, she might have had tit times but who hasnt?. I'm having tit times right now, just like everyone else. This troll tit needs to stop, shes a bleeping fruitloop! Nobody is trolling you, they are talking about you, not to you. duck off man!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As a mother she's done some pretty tit things but nothing NOTHING beats Wilbys bob! Why? That alone deserves an SS referral :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As a mother she's done some pretty tit things but nothing NOTHING beats Wilbys bob! Why? That alone deserves an SS referral :ROFLMAO:
Troll! Obviously his level 3 autism means he can't get his hair cut except when Mannah cut it recently and every time Josh clippered him from birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Troll! Obviously his level 3 autism means he can't get his hair cut except when Mannah cut it recently and every time Josh clippered him from birth.
My son (autistic) used to have his cut and clippers were used at the back.
As he got older he couldn’t have clippers anywhere near him, and over the years his has grown and I trim it for him.
He’s been mistaken for a girl in the past, but I couldn’t give a tit, it’s just hair and autistic kids can change with what they can and can’t handle as they get older.

I’m the last person to stick up for that woman, but that’ll be what’s happened with Wilby.

Reactions: 9
As he got older he couldn’t have clippers anywhere near him, and over the years his has grown and I trim it for him.
He’s been mistaken for a girl in the past, but I couldn’t give a tit, it’s just hair and autistic kids can change with what they can and can’t handle as they get older.

I’m the last person to stick up for that woman, but that’ll be what’s happened with Wilby.
To be honest I can't believe it's not been done for further attention/because she's read its a "trait" but there's always a slim chance she's telling the truth.

Reactions: 12

she got asked a question about W’s hair a few months ago and she said that she just wants it to grow long. no issue with clippers or anything.

Reactions: 14
she got asked a question about W’s hair a few months ago and she said that she just wants it to grow long. no issue with clippers or anything.
Hasn’t Stacey Soloman (bestie wannabe friend because she’s in with Soph Hinch ) son just had his hair cut 🤷‍♀️
Watch this space 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she is freaking out big time because she is doing these book signings, it’s almost like she is trying to fend off trolls turning up IRL by becoming more menacing on her insta. I also wonder if she is worried about the book not doing as well which is why she is doing these book signings with the proviso of you having to buy a book in the ticket price.
Exactly this.

Also, if she allowed people to ask genuine questions or give constructive criticism on her page this thread probably wouldn't exist where people are anonymous, would it?

Reactions: 20
KDIL has shared a pic with Victoria Emes for international women’s day. Surely she should be sharing a picture of our rach considering all the work she does for women. Unless… they’ve had a falling out too.
I can’t stand KDIL but it has made me wonder what’s happened, radio silence from both of them. They were besties not long ago.

Feel like this has happened before to rach, friends coming and going…

Reactions: 24
She named a few, did you see the highlight ‘F around F out’?
Apparently she ran over her own dog being irresponsible letting it run next to the car. Then set up a go fund me for the vet fees, but failed to mention it was her that ran it over.
Is this code 🤣
What, where & to whom are you referring ?
Her life is so confusing I'm quite dizzy trying to understand anything of late 🤭

Reactions: 6
I remember her being asked and posting about it, it must have been another time because she said he used to love it but now he freaks out and can't cope with the clippers anymore.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.