PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she got asked a question about W’s hair a few months ago and she said that she just wants it to grow long. no issue with clippers or anything.
I saw a live she was on where he had the topknot in, just after they'd started putting it in. Someone asked about it and she said "oh his hair, yes I'm growing it out".

Reactions: 7
I think she’s only doing it to wobble so that’s she’s not the only stupid looking person in the house.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Is this code 🤣
What, where & to whom are you referring ?
Her life is so confusing I'm quite dizzy trying to understand anything of late 🤭
Sorry that was me creating a tangent. Rachael has been reposting troll rants from a woman called Brianna Madia who claims to have used a forensic investigator to find the identity of the anonymous users of a Reddit sub thread about her. She's been threatening to "out" 213 names etc.

In the last week she's said the name and a few identifying details of about 10-13 people. All of which weren't found by an investigator, but rather someone going through users posts across Reddit and matching them to Instagram profiles that have trolled Brianna on her Instagram platform and contacted brands, family, friends etc. Brianna had now done her massive troll outing video (13 people that were daft enough to post their own photos on Reddit,) put up a post that she's taking some time out and that people should hate Reddit etc, not the women she's named. In essence dialling back and saying "Don't hate the players, hate the game." I would die of shock if she actually had 200 names. It's a bluff.

Since she started her troll outing, 4 other Reddit threads have been created to replace the original, so she didn't achieve much other than slightly raise her engagement rate and have a momentary attempt at claiming innocence of absolutely everything ever (she's a saint of course, as they all are.) The only thing I will say is that she did actually take ownership of some mistakes. Unlike Rachael. So credit where credit is due for that.

Reactions: 15
Maybe she's doing it because you're not worth anything in that house if you don't have perfect, long, blonde hair. Start 'em young and all that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Maybe she's doing it because you're not worth anything in that house if you don't have perfect, long, blonde hair. Start 'em young and all that.
Or because she wants him to say he wants to be a girl so she can jump on the gender fluid bandwagon

Reactions: 22
I think she’s only doing it to wobble so that’s she’s not the only stupid looking person in the house.
Call that witch what you want but it’s low to take a swipe at an autistic kid for his hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Call that witch what you want but it’s low to take a swipe at an autistic kid for his hair.
To be fair autistic or not a 3 year old has not much say over their hairstyle. It's absolutely all about her and the attention she is desperate for.

Reactions: 27
To be fair autistic or not a 3 year old has not much say over their hairstyle. It's absolutely all about her and the attention she is desperate for.
It is about the child if the only way to give them a haircut is to hold their head like it’s in a vice and have them screaming the place down.
Why would anyone went to put their kid through that, it’s so traumatic for autistic kids, if you haven’t been in that position, you’ll never understand.

Anyway I thought this thread was about Rach?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear lord. Get yourselves over to Facebook for the comments if you need to cry with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly what are the Huns seeing 😳 How they can comment that Runt is a selfless person who has always looked after others 🤣 What a joke she is a selfish narcissist that only ever thinks of herself. I give up with the Huns they are obviously never going to see her for what she is.

Reactions: 18
Whatever! I’ve had an autistic three year old and I was their biggest advocate, everything I done was to make their life easier not use them for my own gain 🙄

Reactions: 19
Just read that entire post and what an absolute load of bollocks, a complete lie. It's too embellished, far too many details have been added for it to have been real. How she can remember people's conversations to the exact letter, days weeks or even years after it happened. The eternal perpetual victim strikes again, how her life has been so hard, so difficult and nobody else has ever suffered like she has.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It is about the child if the only way to give them a haircut is to hold their head like it’s in a vice and have them screaming the place down.
Why would anyone went to put their kid through that, it’s so traumatic for autistic kids, if you haven’t been in that position, you’ll never understand.

Anyway I thought this thread was about Rach?
Yes that's what I was saying exactly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.