PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the word he is looking for is carnotaurus.

Not even Josh is saying it right. And they should definitely be stopping the face hitting. I'll give Josh his due though he is trying to correct the speech, but the should also be correcting the follow up behaviour from Wilby. As for Rachel she's the epitome of the word that Wilby is saying x

Reactions: 24
I know she thinks it’s funny that he’s swearing, but it’s really not. If I were Josh I’d get up and walk off I think! And why doesn’t he say “No hitting, Wilby.”? And why is she encouraging him to get violent with his dad? (Rhetorical question as I know it’s for content and attention 🫠)
They’re the weirdest couple ever. Totally messed up! Feeling irritated by them today.

Reactions: 32
I mean, at least Josh is trying to correct him from saying the Cbomb. But the more josh trys to correct him, rancid thinks its more funny to keep asking Wilby, so he'll say the naughty word.
She really is tapped.
But hey, it probs gets all her huns messaging her telling her how funny it is 🙄
They never tell him off when he smacks either. Cos rancid probs thinks if he's well behaved it dosent fit the narrative of him being autistic. She loves it when he's having a meltdown (even though half of it is just typical toddler behaviour, pushing his luck)
But rancid likes to come on her story after he's kicked off making out he's clawed her to death & she's nearly lost an eye.
She actually has something wrong with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
For fucks sake Rach give it a rest. You're like a broken record and incredibly boring.
I honestly hope that's about people she knows in her real life and not us lot on Tattle. If she means here she's still, after all this time, taking it far too seriously. So tragic 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 21
I’m going to hell but Wiffle has hit that age where he’s no longer “toddler cute” she’s doing him no favours with that stupid top knot and letting him act like a twit without correcting his behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She's been sharing pages of her book then randomly shared screenshots of an account who had found trolls. I had a look and the woman is American and it was on Reddit. Also found an interesting snippet about her. Sound familiar?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Good Lord she obsessed, give it a rest. Trolls aren’t people with an opinion different to yours, people who call you out on your constant bullshit, or those who have a genuine concern for the welfare of your children.🙄

Look woman go and BUY A bleeping DICTIONARY and educate that single brain cell floating around your bonce.

Reactions: 30
She's been sharing pages of her book then randomly shared screenshots of an account who had found trolls. I had a look and the woman is American and it was on Reddit. Also found an interesting snippet about her. Sound familiar?
Sounds like that woman deserved it. No wonder Rancid wants to stick up for another Go Fund Me scanner.

Reactions: 27
Bloody hell. Reading those random pages have given me a headache! Her writing style is abysmal. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Imagine sticking up for someone who ran over their own dog then lied about it to get people to donate money to them!
Also it says people were on Reddit so were they just talking about her and not to her!?

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I got bored of reading those few pages, what a boring load of tit. There is nothing new in the book that she hasn’t already flogged to death 🙄 Honestly how she gets this absolute crap published is beyond me 🤔

Reactions: 32
How the duck has she had 3 books published??? Her writing style is just awful!!!
In regards to the American “troll hunter”, no wonder people are pissed off! Lies about how her dog got injured, plays the sympathy card for money for vets fees then doxxes anyone who calls her out??? Sounds very familiar!!

Reactions: 38
Simon looks like he was a sergeant for the TSG in the Met. Known to other officers as the “Thick and Stupid Group” ….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A day in the life of rancid goes something like this.
Me Me Me. Trolls. Trauma. Me Me Me. I hate my kids. I hate josh. Everyone's toxic.
My mam didn't buy me some trainers when I was a kid.
Boring.
duck off rancid, then duck off some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The first photo - coincidence???
Throwing S under the bus yet again🙄 it's all her fault now and it's not Rach and Slosh that's stopped contact at all.

I followed that Brianna account last year when I was looking into van life, I considered buying a van and thought she seems a bit full of herself but never mind. I didn't know about the dog and gfm. She spends a lot of time naked posing so just hope Rachel doesn't start copying that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.