PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toupee Timothy making a big point of licking his finger to turn the pages🤢
Raided his wife's makeup bag before going out.
1ECB4616-48DA-4628-A687-7A07F70E7D73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Surely Wilby only being 3 should still be in a proper car seat not just a booster, which looks like it's not a harnessed one! My nearly 6 year old is still in a harnessed car seat as he's below the harnessed weight limit of 25kg. Honestly they've never cared about any of the kids safety!View attachment 2005806
Most level 3, violent, non verbal autistic children would have no danger awareness and 100% need to be harnessed for their and the other occupants of the car's safety too 👌

Reactions: 37
Is she using a filter in that Nivea video? Most of her 19 (lol at her engagement rate) comments are about her “flawless” skin
She ALWAYS uses a filter, look at her hairline, it’s always blurred
---
Astrid chuffed she's got a mention in the new tit book.
“peppermint tea!” Like that’s the wildest or fanciest thing she’s ever seen 😆 what a loser R is!
---

And also how can a sergeant have the same role as someone like josh who wasn't that high up?? Am I missing something lol
Because a Sergeant isn’t high up, I think she is (poorly) saying that they were both the same rank

Reactions: 17
She's definitely coaching Wilby to line the dinosaurs up, I think it's sad that he's looking at them both for validation & all she can do is film him for bloody content!

Reactions: 23
Has to get trolling in there too 🤣🤣 newsflash rach, its normal for every day folk to have made mistakes in their past when they were younger, its nothing to shout about! And if astrid hasn't spoke about it publicly then you shouldn't have planted the seed in your book!
Clearly the Instagram following off her back was a dig at Emily!
And also how can a sergeant have the same role as someone like josh who wasn't that high up?? Am I missing something lol
and i thought of the Lincoln-Shaws about the following off the back of her too. I mean, they did use her tbf 😂

Reactions: 11
She's definitely coaching Wilby to line the dinosaurs up, I think it's sad that he's looking at them both for validation & all she can do is film him for bloody content!
I saw that. It's given me the wiggles. He was looking at them unnaturally nervously almost asking "Is this okay?" with his eyes. I don't tend to watch Wibble stories generally, I click through, but that caught my attention. How odd.

Reactions: 16
It's NOT OK to allow your 3 year old to say the word bleep. It's an absolute disgrace, you're an embarrassment!

Reactions: 60
It's NOT OK to allow your 3 year old to say the word bleep. It's an absolute disgrace, you're an embarrassment!
Everyone's kid has said a swear word at one time or another. My daughter said "cock" while I had the MIL in the car! But you deal with it by not reacting, correcting them, and moving on. The more she snorts and films, the more he'll do it for the reaction, and the more chance of him saying it at nursery, or around a health professional etc.

Reactions: 31
I'm no prude, I swear a hell of alot and iv also said the word bleep (mainly on this thread to describe R lol) but I do think that word is one of the worse swear words anyone can say. So for a 3 year old to say it and them laugh is so bad.

Reactions: 41
I'm no prude, I swear a hell of alot and iv also said the word bleep (mainly on this thread to describe R lol) but I do think that word is one of the worse swear words anyone can say. So for a 3 year old to say it and them laugh is so bad.
Toothy Tina’s language in front of her impressionable little boy is appalling but she’s cheap, nasty and basic and has no class.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.